English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Guest Higgy

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Got offered the Southampton job, thought about it for a day, and thought yeah I'll try and get them out of div 4! Was told team a bit of a mess, but hey no problem, since then i have got 4 players in my first week of being in charge unhappy!!! :confused: Now that's just not fair! If they don't like my managerial style they can leave! Bloody moody foreigners! a la Tevez! :P

Great night for Leeds :)

A 2-1 win over Sheffield united goals from Guarin & Cerci sandwiching a Helmes goal.Glad to get the win as we rested a few big players including 93 rated Milito for the cup semi against Blackburn.

Not only do we extend our unbeaten league run to 16 games , we also go 7 points clear after Notts county and West Brom failed to win ,both only managing a point.

New Club Record:

Most League Games Unbeaten in Row 16 - 28 Sep 2011 to 19 Nov 2011

BARNSLEY 2 - 3 SOUTHEND

Gary Mack steered Southend United to victory against Barnsley.

Southend United outclassed Barnsley and beat them 3 - 2 in their Division 2 fixture.

Nainggolan scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

De Ceglie was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Drew 1-1 with Notts County. Not a bad draw with them in 3rd in the table. Doesnt get easier with top of the table Leeds up next at home.

Should be a good game .Nice work getting the draw with the baggies helped me out a bit :)

Made a bit of a balls up with leaving Milito out of the game against Sheff united for teh cup game against Blackburn as he is cup tied lol.Glad we won the game or I would have been kicking myself .

4 wins a row in all competitions now. Things are on the up for Wednesday!

Sheffield Wednesday move up to 11th after a 1-0 home win against Bury after we played our 2nd team. Next up is Plymouth away, then the Sheffield Derby and then Blackburn away in the Semi Final of the Cup.

So I can't believe I'm saying this but I might be handing Sheff United the win in the derby as I need to play my 2nd team If I want to win the Cup.

Got offered the Southampton job' date=' thought about it for a day, and thought yeah I'll try and get them out of div 4! Was told team a bit of a mess, but hey no problem, since then i have got 4 players in my first week of being in charge unhappy!!! :confused: Now that's just not fair! If they don't like my managerial style they can leave! Bloody moody foreigners! a la Tevez! :P[/quote']

Carlisle Utd 4 - 2 Southampton

Sorry fella to give you a defeat on your first game in charge.

2-0 down after 15 minutes, then a brace from both Shola Ameobi and Jurica Vranjes fired me into a 4-2 win.

Upto 13th with the win - away to 19th place MK Dons on Wednesday.

Miguel Ángel MOYA has completed his move to Carlisle United from Valencia for £4,500,000

Anders LINDEGAARD has been sent back to Wigan Athletic by Carlisle United.

87 rated GK signed which i've finally addressed

Thanks to Carl at Wigan who gave me Lindegaard on loan since start of the season.

1-1 draw away at Shrews.

Went with a conservative 4-2-3-1 but in an attacking approach but it looks to have been frozen out by the defensive setup of the home team resulting in 2 points shared. Positive one for me though away at a top 4 rival. ! drop one place as Arsenal continue their good run.

Next up Fulham at home that should be comfortable as they've been in truly awful form. :o