English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Yevhen SELEZNYOV has completed his move to Queens Park Rangers from Shakhtar in a swap deal for Björn VLEMINCKX . All other offers were turned down.
Tamás HAJNAL has completed his move to Queens Park Rangers from VfB Stuttgart in a swap deal for Mohamed BANGURA
Sérgio PINTO has completed his move to Queens Park Rangers from Hannover 96 for £72,000 plus Bernardo TENGARRINHA and Bjarte HAUGSDAL
Albin EBONDO has completed his move to Queens Park Rangers from AS Saint-Etienne in a swap deal for Carlos MARTÍNEZ and Dardan REXHEPI
The offer for Honorato EDERSON of Lyon from Queens Park Rangers has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.
The offer for Timo GEBHART of VfB Stuttgart from Queens Park Rangers has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

:D Not really active on this thread, so thought i would tell you guys my tranfers :) Ederson might drop but a 88 is still good for my team :)

• Replies 38.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• swanseajack

• Matty_avfc

• koplfc

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread Can you help poor Kieran? Kieran Westwood - Goalkeeper - Aged 26 - Rated 85 This is Keiran, he likes sunny days, cold milk and fresh cookies.

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread Building on Ed's work and in contrast to SJ's predictions ('cos I agree with you Ed' date=' many do seem to be writing off the new boys, with no rea

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread hang on fellas........... First.... Then.... A quick.... Remember to... Then grab some.... And a.... Into position...... ......

Arsenal progress to the quarters of the SMFA Cup after beating Napoli on penalties' date=' aren't I a lucky boy :) We face Bayer Leverkusen in the next round...[/quote']

Final eight have four english teams we all get to the next round it will be a locked out english semi final.

Come on boys lets show the world that we are the best.

Beat Inter Milan 3-1 tonight ended 11-2 over all

Apparently Payet + Ilicic for Pjanic is insulting having made the Chelsea manager send me a *ahem* polite message.

Oh, the irony. The fact that she never responded to my inquries RE: Pjanic and the fact that she made a number of hilarious counter attacks (150 mill + Pepe + Sanchez, for instance), does really make me think if she is, on herself, drags down the setup. I mean, who wouldn't to manage a Chelsea or at least take good care of them? :confused:

I really hope you, the Chelsea manager, reads this beacuse you've been reported by me and I want you to do another fabolous (trolling) report on the M/R thread. :)

I can get in the gameworld...

Got in the gameworld in the end. Lost 1-0 at home to Barnsley, at least i'm in the division for another season but had i ended the season well this could well have been our season. B)

Tom's Middlesbrough away Saturday, will be a tough game for sure but i have Mickael Ciani back from suspension to give me a bit of a selection boost at the back :)

Sometimes' date=' I can only despair with this side.

[center']Score:

Southend 4-2 Hartlepool

Possession:

50%-50%

Totals Shots:

18-21

Shots on Target:

14-14[/center]

I hate to moan about the match engine, but I seem to get a lot of wrong'uns in this set-up...

don't know if it counts for much but my players personnel stats were higher......just one of those games mate:o

I had a game a few weeks ago were the only real difference in the stats was 5% of possession more for them and they beat me 5-0

their player stats were higher though, so it must have some baring on the result