English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Guest Higgy

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Sometimes' date=' I can only despair with this side.

[center']Score:

Southend 4-2 Hartlepool

Possession:

50%-50%

Totals Shots:

18-21

Shots on Target:

14-14[/center]

I hate to moan about the match engine, but I seem to get a lot of wrong'uns in this set-up...

You being serious :o? It's 50-50 possession and 14-14 SOT, them scoring two more than you did, I've seen miles worse than that.

You being serious :o? It's 50-50 possession and 14-14 SOT' date=' them scoring two more than you did, I've seen miles worse than that.[/quote']

My point is that I get a lot of stats like this in this set-up and they rarely seem to go in my favour. On it's own, I wouldn't complain, of course.

My point is that I get a lot of stats like this in this set-up and they rarely seem to go in my favour. On it's own' date=' I wouldn't complain, of course.[/quote']

Not sure if you've ever played poker but the stats point to a standard coin-flip, must just be some bad variance you're going through. ;)

Sometimes' date=' I can only despair with this side.

[center']Score:

Southend 4-2 Hartlepool

Possession:

50%-50%

Totals Shots:

18-21

Shots on Target:

14-14[/center]

I hate to moan about the match engine, but I seem to get a lot of wrong'uns in this set-up...

:D:D

Would anyone care to be interested in KOKORIN, Aleksandr FWD/Wing 20 85 (due a rise in the upcoming Russian changes)? Can go for cash. :)

The offer for Tomás HUBSCHMAN of Shakhtar from Carlisle United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

First signing at Carlisle and his a solid 88 who I should be able to make a profit on when his transfer ban ends in 10 weeks time,still I'm looking for some other players for cash ideally so if anyone is selling anyone for cash let me know,ideally 88+ but I'm willing to take on some lower rated players at this moment in time to give the side a bit more depth.

Sofiane FEGHOULI signs for Leeds .

Can go out on loan if anybody needs him 86 wing.

Just bid .First come and all that.

Also for loan just make a bid.

JÖNSSON' date=' Rasmus 85 forward

UYSAL, Necip 86 cm

BOTELHO, Pedro 84 lb/lm[/quote']

Great signing for you there mate, can't believe he wasn't on my shortlist! Did you have competition for him?

Great signing for you there mate' date=' can't believe he wasn't on my shortlist! Did you have competition for him?[/quote']

Yea competition from Newcastle but he made a bid that was disclosed so I knew my bid was higher ,was expecting more people to bid though.Was a snip for 3.6m and Dudu.

The deal reported to be worth £3,925,000 plus Lennart HARTMANN involving Sofiane FEGHOULI of Valencia and Newcastle United has been accepted along with offers from other clubs.

Leeds United have made an offer to Valencia for Sofiane FEGHOULI of £3,600,000 plus Rodrigues DUDU .

Yea competition from Newcastle but he made a bid that was disclosed so I knew my bid was higher ' date='was expecting more people to bid though.Was a snip for 3.6m and Dudu[/quote']

Yeah Dan, you beat me to him, good player - hope be does well for you?.......... Can i have him on loan? :eek:

Recent signings at Hartlepool:

Jonathan De Guzman returned to the North East for his second spell at the club. Young Belgian duo Colin Coosemans and Gregory Mertens were delighted to swap the dreary, Northern drizzle for a bit of sunshine in Barcelona.

Young, French prodigy Gael Kakuta wanted away from the swanky lifestyle in the capital when he handed in a transfer request at Chelsea. Hartlepool beat of stiff competition to land his signature for £6m.

Recently converted Venezuelan international defender Fernando Amorebieta was the next to trade in the sunshine, this time from the South of France in Marseille, for the hot shores of Hartlepool. Arnold Mveuemba and Aymen Abdennour returned to France, along with a small cash sum of £517k, in exchange.

And finally, French midfielder Morgan Amalfitano made the relatively short hop from Sunderland to Hartlepool in a cut-price deal of £5.8m. This was the second of a two-part deal that saw Erik Lamela leave for Sunderland earlier in the season in exchange for Alessandro Matri.

big up and ting to the G Meister - the one, the only garymack for my new sig.

According to Collins English Dictionary, awesome is now spelt garymack.

Anyone remember KrisKross?

"the garymack 'll make ya - Jump! Jump!

the mackgary 'll make ya - Jump! Jump!"

:D

Nah mate' date=' but i used to manager Tottenham Hotspur a while back. I was one of the first people in the league as i reserved my team. How spurs doing?[/quote']

A good manager have Spurs atm...Shack :).Atm are sitting on a safe 8th :D