English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Wilson PALACIOS has completed his move to Manchester City from Marseille for £8,760,000

The 89 is free to loan anyone in a smaller league.

Angelo PALOMBO has completed his move to Manchester City from Sampdoria for £9,120,000

May drop to 89 but see him going back to the A league in Jan on loan or full time, a nice player well worth CMV for.

• Replies 38.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• swanseajack

• Matty_avfc

• koplfc

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread Can you help poor Kieran? Kieran Westwood - Goalkeeper - Aged 26 - Rated 85 This is Keiran, he likes sunny days, cold milk and fresh cookies.

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread Building on Ed's work and in contrast to SJ's predictions ('cos I agree with you Ed' date=' many do seem to be writing off the new boys, with no rea

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread hang on fellas........... First.... Then.... A quick.... Remember to... Then grab some.... And a.... Into position...... ......

I really would not shout about ANY deal youve done with Hammer. Pretty much the whole GW has a transfer embargo with him' date=' so theres no credit to be gained from your dealings mate.[/quote']

seriously? i thought you were messing about! didn't realise you was being serious!

seriously? i thought you were messing about! didn't realise you was being serious!

hell no. Give you a very brief synopsis of Hammer mate:-

1. Been found to have numerous accounts in the same GW
  2. Been banned on numerous occassions
  3. Over 200 transfer dealings have been reversed by SM because he was caught cheating
  4. Takes over clubs' date=' does ridiculous deals, stripping clubs of their assets before jumping ship and leaving the side in such a state no one wants to manage them
    [*']always promises he is at each club "for good this time" before repeating the same old, tired processes above

theres more to it than this in fact.

the shame of it is he is an active forummer, loves match reports and has something to offer but his shenanigans literally destroy GW's like 5579. I, like many others, have actively refused to deal with him and avoid GW's simply because he is in them.

Congratulations to Crystal Palace for Wining the Shield.

Cheers Bibi' date=' always tough to lose on penalties, but I'll take it :D

Congrats CP on the shield win.

Unlucky Bibi .

Jooles' date=' well done winning the Shield :)[/quote']
Seconded!.....

Thanks lads! My 4th trophy with Palace. Not half bad seeing how shoddy a squad I have :P They should make a place for people like me' date=' a famous hall or something like that :rolleyes:

Jooles !!!!!

Well done on the shield win fella, lovely stuff. Have a secret 5579 crush on your Palace side ever since we were promoted together. (that did happen didnt it?) :D

Ed you saucy little devil, I always suspected so much ;)

Thanks lads! My 4th trophy with Palace. Not half bad seeing how shoddy a squad I have :P They should make a place for people like me' date=' a famous hall or something like that :rolleyes:[/quote']

like a room of acknowledgement you mean? thats not a bad idea.....

Werent you oneof the ones decrying the Hall of Fame at the time? Such a shame really cos you would have been an ace addition :rolleyes::D

Ed you saucy little devil, I always suspected so much ;)

Was it the love notes, the way I went read everytime you posted or the constant fluttering of Brighton eyebrows that gave me away?

By the way - thats the funniest sig Ive seen in quite some time - repped!

Eh, Dom?

like a room of acknowledgement you mean? thats not a bad idea.....

Werent you oneof the ones decrying the Hall of Fame at the time? Such a shame really cos you would have been an ace addition :rolleyes::D

Wasn't it Groucho Marx who said that he didn't want to belong to any club that would be willing to accept people like him as a member? :P

Was it the love notes' date=' the way I went read everytime you posted or the constant fluttering of Brighton eyebrows that gave me away?

By the way - thats the funniest sig Ive seen in quite some time - repped!

Eh, Dom?[/quote']

It was just the way Brighton would steal furtive glances at Palace across a crowded forum ;)

Can't take the credit for the sig though, you should rep Mr. Mack for that one :D

hell no. Give you a very brief synopsis of Hammer mate:-

1. Been found to have numerous accounts in the same GW
  2. Been banned on numerous occassions
  3. Over 200 transfer dealings have been reversed by SM because he was caught cheating
  4. Takes over clubs' date=' does ridiculous deals, stripping clubs of their assets before jumping ship and leaving the side in such a state no one wants to manage them
    [*']always promises he is at each club "for good this time" before repeating the same old, tired processes above

theres more to it than this in fact.

the shame of it is he is an active forummer, loves match reports and has something to offer but his shenanigans literally destroy GW's like 5579. I, like many others, have actively refused to deal with him and avoid GW's simply because he is in them.

WOW

i've seen him around in a few setups so naturally assumed he was good to deal with... will return the player i loaned from him! Thanks for the heads up! will know to look out for him in other places too...

so sad that some people have to ruin things :(