English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Aaron Duffy (Forum) steered Preston North End to victory against fierce rivals Blackpool in the West Lancs Derby.

Preston North End beat Blackpool 3 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Lukaku scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Barrios and Castro were also amongst the goalscorers.

Good win up to third and given us some breathing space in the top four :)

• Replies 38.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• swanseajack

• Matty_avfc

• koplfc

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread Can you help poor Kieran? Kieran Westwood - Goalkeeper - Aged 26 - Rated 85 This is Keiran, he likes sunny days, cold milk and fresh cookies.

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread Building on Ed's work and in contrast to SJ's predictions ('cos I agree with you Ed' date=' many do seem to be writing off the new boys, with no rea

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread hang on fellas........... First.... Then.... A quick.... Remember to... Then grab some.... And a.... Into position...... ......

Fortunate draw against Brighton. Got absolutely dominated but held onto one point. However were still not safe with four games remaining and things don't get any better, Onuoha will return for the game against Wigan but Ramsey and Coleman are added to the list of absentees.

Yet another game where we only score one goal and another draw for West Ham. The lack of goals has led me to accept a deal for Robben that gives Negredo the support he deserves upfront and gives Jovetic a partner in the midfield. The deal also gives me Jordan Ayew for cash afterwards.

I may be selling him a little cheaply, but atm my priority is staying in division one and to do that i need to score goals and this deal gives me a supplier and a finisher.

Terrible day on SM for me today which ends with Birmingham losing at home to 45th place Exeter and I lose my DM Pazienza for 7 weeks

:mad:

On top of all that I lose 3 games today were the other team had a player sent off which happens far to often and is something SM needs to fix.

Not that they will fix stuff that needs fixing when there is plenty of fluff they can tend to.

Arjen ROBBEN has completed his move to Manchester City from West Ham United for £6,000,000 plus López LISANDRO and Santos RAMIRES

Ayew 85 is set to join them as part of the deal for cmv.

Still looking for more deals get in touch to come too any in talks with a manager now so hurry.

Cameron Jerome salvage a point for his side after Britol rovers concede a goal on the 3rd minute of the encounter he scored on the 43rd minute and he was later voted the man of the match....Bristol rovers are on course to avoid relegation and they hav nt been so impressive!

Cameron Jerome salvage a point for his side after Britol rovers concede a goal on the 3rd minute of the encounter he scored on the 43rd minute and he was later voted the man of the match....Bristol rovers are on course to avoid relegation and they hav nt been so impressive!

yea we have not been playin well recently and the draw is the momentum we need to start pulling good result we ar just three point above the relegation zone! SPEAKING ON TRANSFER...at the moment we ar nt lookin to get a new player until the end of the season..we hav to face this relegation fight!we hav a couple of good playerz that can carry us through.

Sorry about my inactivity again, sure ive apologised a few times recently, but im going through an expected busy patch right now and uni work is taking its toll aswell:o

Hope to be back to a bit of normality as soon as I can.

P.S This has got no bearing at all on Middlesbroughs turn of form. That I cant explain.

Eljero ELIA has demanded a transfer move away from your club due to the lack of games he has played. This issue has built up over a long period of time. Your Chairman has placed Eljero ELIA on the transfer list and will start accepting offers for the player.

This has tipped me over the edge with SM, when I arrived he hadn't played a game all season so in the 25 games I have been at Millwall he has started in 15, so why does he know demand a move away!

It was exactly the same case with Griezmann, except I played him as a substitute in two more matches than Elia, and he seems to have dropped in concern to level three.

What happens now? do I get cash for Elia or someone's shoddy rejects that I don't want, do I have any say in this? Seriously considering hanging up my managerial boots with SM.

This has tipped me over the edge with SM' date=' when I arrived he hadn't played a game all season so in the 25 games I have been at Millwall he has started in 15, so why does he know demand a move away!

It was exactly the same case with Griezmann, except I played him as a substitute in two more matches than Elia, and he seems to have dropped in concern to level three.

What happens now? do I get cash for Elia or someone's shoddy rejects that I don't want, do I have any say in this? Seriously considering hanging up my managerial boots with SM.[/quote']

You get the cash from the highest bidder... :o

What happens now? do I get cash for Elia or someone's shoddy rejects that I don't want' date=' do I have any say in this? Seriously considering hanging up my managerial boots with SM.[/quote']

I wouldn't worry to much, although your losing a 89 rated player you'll get a seriously high amount for him, probably more than you would if you listed him yourself. It may also add a bit of activity to the market if people hurry to raise cash to try and sign him.

In other transfer news, Molders, Gassama and Ebecilio are still available to leave London Road.