English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Mirko VUCINIC has completed his move to Newcastle United from Blackburn Rovers for £3,000,000 plus Andy CARROLL and Demba BA

The first part of a two part deal see's Newcastle Utd getting their man, who will make an instant impact in Newcastle's relegation battle over the last 2 games.

Vucinic rated 92 will be a hand full for the remaining 2 games of this season and will be a handful for defense's in either Div 3 or 4 next season depending on where i finish.

I can understand guys saying i paid over the top, but two 88 rated forwards who will no doubt rise for a 28 year old 92 rated fwd. Two reasons 1) There will(hopefully) an instant impact from Vucinic 2) Vucinic is by far one of my favourite players who i do try and get in every club i run in SM :)

• Replies 38.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• swanseajack

• Matty_avfc

• koplfc

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread Can you help poor Kieran? Kieran Westwood - Goalkeeper - Aged 26 - Rated 85 This is Keiran, he likes sunny days, cold milk and fresh cookies.

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread Building on Ed's work and in contrast to SJ's predictions ('cos I agree with you Ed' date=' many do seem to be writing off the new boys, with no rea

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread hang on fellas........... First.... Then.... A quick.... Remember to... Then grab some.... And a.... Into position...... ......

The first part of a two part deal see's Newcastle Utd getting their man' date=' who will make an instant impact in Newcastle's relegation battle over the last 2 games.

Vucinic rated 92 will be a hand full for the remaining 2 games of this season and will be a handful for defense's in either Div 3 or 4 next season depending on where i finish.

I can understand guys saying i paid over the top, [b']but two 88 rated forwards who will no doubt rise for a 28 year old 92 rated fwd[/b]. Two reasons 1) There will(hopefully) an instant impact from Vucinic 2) Vucinic is by far one of my favourite players who i do try and get in every club i run in SM :)

Ba is 89 rated:o Still a good deal as Carroll is pretty useless and Ba can't really get higher than 90 at Newcastle.

Ba is 89 rated:o Still a good deal as Carroll is pretty useless and Ba can't really get higher than 90 at Newcastle.

Yup! sorry, my bad. Ba is 89. Yet still a 88 and 89 fwd for an 92 rated who's on fire at the momment playing for Juventus.

Agree about Carroll, although his confidence and ability are pretty much rock bottom at Liverpool. He'll come through although that's in the long term not the short term IMHO.

Bristol Rovers and Notts County will slug it out tonight with a precious 3 points at stake.The both team will not be taking anything for granted cos 3 points will take Bristol clear off the drop zone even though they lose there last match against Leeds United.And if Notts County wins today they will mount a serious pressure for promotion.Notts County is favourable to win on papper and bristol will look to pull a suprise package stuff..Notts County hav manage to to win 1 draw 2 and lose 2 in there last five matches,while Bristol have win1 draw 3 and lose 1 in there last match.

Landon DONOVAN has completed his move to Ipswich Town from Los Angeles Galaxy for £8,250,000
Eggert JONSSON has completed his move to Ipswich Town from Hearts for £3,770,000
Dmitri TARASOV has completed his move to Ipswich Town from Lokomotiv Moskva for £5,000,000 plus Ante REZIC

Happy with that. Jonsson is joining Wolves in January so should be in for a rise :D

Guest drseanfitz

big apologies everyone, just logged in my 5579 profile and found that I hadn't looked at my gillingham for 14 days.

aim to make thing right as this setup deserves better commitment.

everyone bar fryers is available for cash, if you like anyone give me a nudge

--------------------------------------------------

FORUMERS WORLD CUP

QF 1 EdMoses vs drseanfitz

QF 2 Froz3n vs Lensois

QF 3 Stuart H vs BenNewman

QF 4 Elohim vs Phil (GT)

Oh.

My.

God.

I think i just won division 2!

You sure did, all thanks to me obviously. ;)

Lost 1-0 at home to Swansea. Awful result in a tie that usually coughs up 3 points. Pinilla picked up a rating of 3, played 90 minutes and didn't pick up a card, meaning his performance was just a 3. Tragic. That results means the highest we can finish this season is a disappointing 15th. Worst season yet for me.

While i think thats bad Stoke make it 4 relegation's in 5 seasons. Manager is 2 days from being sacked, so maybe they could have some TLC for next season?

Newcastle 2 - 4 Sheff Utd

ARGHHHHH!!!

Worrying last game on Wednesday!

All to play for on Wednesday - A BAD home loss tonight, although small highlight was Mirko Vucinic scoring on his Newcastle debut.

I have a bank balance of £41m - look out for sum shelling around of money!

Bottom of Division 3 looks like

16th - Norwich 38

17th - Plymouth 37

----------------------

18th - Burnley 36

19th - NEWCASTLE 36

20th - Stoke® 31

Away to 11th place Bristol City in the last game!

No wins in the last 7 games really sunk my Brummy's promotion dreams

:(

An absolute arse kicking at home to Hull today just put the final turd in my swimming pool.

It's not over yet though :)

If we win 15-0 on Wednesday and QPR, Southend, Millwall and Watford all lose we we clinch it!!!

COYB!!!

Going to see out the season with Plymouth, hope to save them from relegation and see how i feel after the last game, at the moment i can't focus on the team because i have already built teams elsewhere i seem to concentrate on them more... i feel i havent been able to make this team "mine"

3-0 loss at home to Spurs.

Played 82 average for this to avoid any more lengthy injuries as already have Yaya missing for 3 weeks which is rather annoying, luckily Sktrtel comes back in a week but there certainly won't be any more till the end of the season. ;)

We drop to 4th and can't be overtaken. :)

Peterborough 0-1 Swansea City

Ryan Giggs with the only goal of the game, putting me in to 6th place with 37 games in the season gone. I'm only in the play-off on goal difference though at the moment, so i realistically need to win my final game of the season to secure my place in the play-offs.

Newcastle 2 - 4 Sheff Utd

ARGHHHHH!!!

Worrying last game on Wednesday!

All to play for on Wednesday - A BAD home loss tonight' date=' although small highlight was Mirko Vucinic scoring on his Newcastle debut.

I have a bank balance of £41m - look out for sum shelling around of money!

Bottom of Division 3 looks like

16th - Norwich 38

17th - Plymouth 37

----------------------

18th - Burnley 36

[b']19th - NEWCASTLE 36[/b]

20th - Stoke® 31

Away to 11th place Bristol City in the last game!

do u hav cheap good playerz u want to ship out?

YEEEEEEEEEEEES!!!!!!

Liverpool-Blackburn 2-1.

Aguero and Pique for little L'pool and Carrick for Blackburn.Unlucky matey!

BTW Arsenal won too with only 1 game left..........L'pool 99' date='99% will win the title.[/quote']

do u hav any player u want to ship out?