English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Guest Higgy

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Begovic has been linked with Arsenal and Manchester United. He is the Bos number 1.

I am happy with the deal' date=' last season my team got took apart with no depth, I am not a fan of reina.

I have been trying to shift from the start, I am a big big fan of Begovic. I did try to sign him before but the last manager took less cash then I put on the table because he did not want to deal with me.

I was offered a 89 and a 88 for him but I am happy with the deal.

Who are you all to judge my chose in deal. I am not here too prove my self to any of you so be happy with that.

I am not going to quit and yes have said this is a number of setups. (Go on toll this) it is a hammer saying ect ect I am use too it I am just trying too push like never before so be happy.[/quote']

Maybe your problems with depth are due to you having nine players out on loan?

What saddens me more is that I've had two players in that very deal in my squad before (Reyes and Begovic). I guess I should have never sold them. :rolleyes:

In other news: Liverpool 0-2 Sunderland. Beating the champs at away ground is always a good thing. Finally getting a result I've been looking for in ages (which these past seasons haven't really happened in the league nor cup for me)! :D

What saddens me more is that I've had two players in that very deal in my squad before (Reyes and Begovic). I guess I should have never sold them. :rolleyes:

In other news: Liverpool 0-2 Sunderland. Beating the champs at away ground is always a good thing. Finally getting a result I've been looking for in ages (which these past seasons haven't really happened in the league nor cup for me)! :D

Actually you beat 2nd team of Liverpool :)

2352_1316781678.jpg467_1318277172.jpg

P/E For Manchester City Stars

You have seen I am not over priced on my players come grab a deal for a 93 or a 94 here at Manchester City. Need a 2-1 deal.

1209_1277816217.jpg

Up For Loan On Short Term Deal Witch Could Grow

I am willing to loan out my new English CM for the season, all I have too say is he needs first team football. I may re call if needed but 80% he will not be so come stick a deal in.

14963.jpg

Could Be A Dream For The Lower Leagues

Hooper has made the big move too Manchester but can leave on loan, again same as Jenas he may be called back if needed but feel a season long loan will be done so come take him needs game time too prove his worth too me.

I have managed to solve my defensive issues, getting Luisao of Benfica from Wolves. Had to give away Mounier and Geromel but needed the boost in defence and his 91 surely does that :)

The following players can go on season long loans:-

Jordan Ayew (85) - Getting minutes and is set to rise so may finish the season at a higher rating.

Cheick M'Bengue (87) - Promising left back who plays for Toulouse.

And everyone 84 and below :)

Just checked up on division 1. Looks like its going to be a difficult season. Everton are back along with 2 strong teams in Brighton and Hull. If they follow in the footsteps of Shrewsbury then they'll have no problem in getting a decent position by the end of the season.

No new signings can be seen at Villa. Would be good to get another top 10 finish, but I would be perfectly happy with around 13th. I cant see us being able to push for the top 4 any time soon. A few more adjustments in the next few seasons in terms of tactics and players, then I reckon iv built up a strong division 1 team.

If anyones interested then I can take offers for Antonio Valencia. :)

The offer for Djamel MESBAH of Lecce from Sheffield United has been accepted along with other club offers. Lecce will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

could be used at left back for the the coming season,if l get him..got compitition thought(good luck)

Also signed Jamie Vardy of crawley ,being linked with a big move for 10k worth a pop and he english.

Hoping for a big season this year after a few seasons of disscontent,with losing so many play off:D

This is how Millwall will look at the start of season six, already made some big changes since arriving from Liverpool.

First Team

Diego Alves (89)

Azpilicueta (89)

David Luiz (90)

Agger (90)

Monreal (89)

Isla (90)

Pastore (90)

Kuzmanovic (88)

Dzsudzsak (90)

Remy (90)

De Jong (88)

Second Team

Diego Alves (89)

Fucile (89)

Coates (86)

Ecuele Manga (88)

Silvio (Ln/88)

Behrami (88)

Elm (87)

Roberto (85)

Lucas (Ln/88)

Alvaro (86)

Sigthorsson (86)

Still open to do some deals a lot of players available to leave: Ecuele Manga, Behrami, Diego Alves, Sane, Dzsudzsak, Fucile, Monreal, Agger :)

Sakho,M'vila and Gaston can go out on loan.More loans will come soon.

Chicharito is also available for loan.

For all future loans from Liverpool I have only 1 req.: just dont use the players in cup/shield.

Griezmann and Tello are coming to Liverpool and Azpilicueta is going to his old manager,Bail :D.

Glad to have Griezmann.He'll be going to Millwall back on loan(maybe)

Sakho' date='M'vila and Gaston can go out on loan.More loans will come soon.

Chicharito is also available for loan.

For all future loans from Liverpool I have only 1 req.: just dont use the players in cup/shield.

Griezmann and Tello are coming to Liverpool and Azpilicueta is going to his old manager,Bail :D.

Glad to have Griezmann.He'll be going to Millwall back on loan(maybe)[/quote']

Leyton Orient stuck a loan bid in for Chicarito

Awww Man!

Brighton and Hove Albion have made an offer to Deportes Iquique for Michael CONTRERAS of £540,000.

Made the offer yesterday afternoon, was due a good rise and thought I would nab him before he went up.

Then.....

One or more of your players, or players on your shortlist, have had a rating or position change. Please see the Reports tab in your squad page

He goes and gets a +7 this am, meaning.....

The deal involving Brighton and Hove Albion and Michael CONTRERAS of Deportes Iquique has been rejected.

New value? £4.1m. :mad:

Oh well, three other risers have agreed deals prior to their rating leaps:-

The offer for Diego BARRIOS of Cobreloa from Brighton and Hove Albion has been accepted.
The offer for Francisco BAHAMANDES of Unión La Calera from Brighton and Hove Albion has been accepted.
The offer for Facundo PEREYRA of Audax Italiano from Brighton and Hove Albion has been accepted.

So it aint all bad I guess.

My new look midfield is now complete with Twitter bad boy Joey Barton joining the club.

He Wont be made club captain though as there are bigger players in the squad.

Leyton Orient squad building is almost complete just buying a few money makers now.

Rabiu IBRAHIM has completed his move to Sheffield United from Dinamo Bucureşti for £570,000. All other offers were turned down.

Just signed for Celtic and worth a gamble...

Pepe REINA has completed his move to Sheffield United from Manchester City for £4,000,000 plus Stephen WARNOCK and Asmir BEGOVIC

He joins fellow Spanish players iraola,Reyes and Negredo in the hope of a automatic promotion to Div two(i can dream).