• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• swanseajack

• Matty_avfc

• koplfc

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread Can you help poor Kieran? Kieran Westwood - Goalkeeper - Aged 26 - Rated 85 This is Keiran, he likes sunny days, cold milk and fresh cookies.

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread Building on Ed's work and in contrast to SJ's predictions ('cos I agree with you Ed' date=' many do seem to be writing off the new boys, with no rea

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread hang on fellas........... First.... Then.... A quick.... Remember to... Then grab some.... And a.... Into position...... ......

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

This is a message too the hole of 5579:

People have delt with me this season and you did not message them now you go do this, you no who you are he was getting a 93 - 91 - 91 - 89 - 88 + 13M for a 95 and you tell him not too deal.

(Remember him selling me Dzeko)

Well another manager now not too talk too get a life people as I am here so get use too it.

Robinho + Navas back for sale 2-1 deals needed.

People have delt with me this season and you did not message them now you go do this' date=' you no who you are he was getting a 93 - 91 - 91 - 89 - 88 + 13M for a 95 and you tell him not too deal.

(Remember him selling me Dzeko)

Well another manager now not too talk too get a life people as I am here so get use too it.

Robinho + Navas back for sale 2-1 deals needed.[/quote']

Ozil is a 94 and you offered him that?

Blah' date=' Blah, Blah

[/quote']

Personally I don't know who messaged him but I appluad them. I had already, some time ago, made MUTD and others aware of how you operate, its up to them if they choose to deal or not. But don't come here all surprised and wounded when people choose not to deal with you based on your history in this and other gameworlds. its hard to have sympathy for someone who has effectively stuck two fingers up to everything 5579, and other GW's stand for. Essentially Hammer, you made your bed, so lie in it.

lets just end this..Ill not do deals with hammer anymore.

Another satisfied customer eh Hammer?

Seriously' date=' why do people continue to deal with this club wrecker? If you leave it alone long enough it will eventually get bored and go away.[/quote']

Word to that. This has been stated and repeated for at least a season now.

Looks like this guy is annoying everyone at the moment even small club Rochdale going back on his word for some loan deals :P

Welcome mate, best of luck. Glad to see you have certain managers worked out quickly! I would offer to help but my squad is pretty much bare bones. What positions you need, I'll see if I can point you in the right direction?

Balázs DZSUDZSAK has completed his move to Liverpool from Millwall for £15,500,000

Don't like the guy to be honest, tried trading him out but nobody was having any of it so in the end I settled for cash.

Kevin DE BRUYNE has completed his move to Millwall from Preston North End for £15,500,000

Proud to announce my latest signing in the form of Kevin De Bruyne, didn't expect to sign him for 15.5m but it was accepted, brilliant young player who will hopefully join Chelsea or another big club in the summer.

Here's how my starting XI will look now:

Alves (89)

Azpilicueta (89) -- David Luiz (90) -- Agger (90) -- Monreal (89)

Isla (90) -- Pastore (90) -- Elm (87) -- De Bruyne (87)

Remy (90) -- De Jong (88)

Very happy with this new look side, but I would like to sell and replace Agger, Monreal and Alves and then I will be 100% happy.

Don't like the guy to be honest' date=' tried trading him out but nobody was having any of it so in the end I settled for cash.

Proud to announce my latest signing in the form of Kevin De Bruyne, didn't expect to sign him for 15.5m but it was accepted, brilliant young player who will hopefully join Chelsea or another big club in the summer.

[center']Alves (89)

Remy (90) -- De Jong (88)[/center]

Very happy with this new look side, but I would like to sell and replace Agger, Monreal and Alves and then I will be 100% happy.

Looking good there, mate.

Interesting 24 hours at Peterborough.

INS: James McClean for £1m from Reading, Bakary Kone on loan from Shrewsbury

OUTS: Lorenzo Ebecilio to Blackpool for £5.5m, Almog Cohen £7m to Nuremberg

Not only that, but in the early hours of this morning, Lorenzo Ebecilio finally took me out of the red for the first time in around three months, following the additional sales of Gassama and Molders. Cohen departing adds some extra money into the kitty, and at £7m for a player going nowhere right now, is pretty good.

Chuffed to bring in McClean too. Agreed a fee with Reading 3 weeks ago, but wanted to wait until the start of this season when I received money from merchandise, ticket sales etc. Seems to be making the Sunderland first team his home as it stands, but a cracking replacement for Ebecilio who's story at Ajax is the total opposite to that of McClean. Meanwhile Kone takes up my third and final loan slot. Needed a defender, and fits the bill perfectly.

Nice to be back in business though. :D

Thank you for the welcomes. It seems to be a very competitive gameworld and I'm looking forward to getting stuck in. I hope that I can be very successful with MK Dons and have a long reign at the club. I would also like to thank MUTD for the 2 loan signings yesterday, and more transfers will follow.

Alves (89)

Remy (90) -- De Jong (88)

Like what you've done there mate' date=' and so inspired, here's my set up:-

[center']Ruffier (89)

Antonini(89) -- Gallas (90) -- Capoue (90) -- Rat (89)

Maggio (90) -- Diarra (91) -- Cabaye (90) -- Jurado (89)

Bent (90) -- Erding (88)[/center]

Rat and Gallas remain available for the right offer.

If anyone knows of a good manager who likes a challenge then can you point them in the direction of Rochdale.

I feel a little guilty leaving them as I have sold their better players but whoever takes charge will have a budget of 30+ Million and if their plans are similar to what mine were they would be able to get a stable team better than previous.

Again I want to reiterate it is a fantastic challenge and hope someone does restore Rochdale to a respectable team.

Now with Fulham, haven't looked at the team yet due to the sadness of leaving Rochdale who I had great plans for but I will be open to deals on some players depending who they are. I better go and have a look now, all I know is they had Beckham and who doesn't like Beckham.