English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Guest Higgy

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Personally I don't know who messaged him but I appluad them. I had already' date=' some time ago, made MUTD and others aware of how you operate, its up to them if they choose to deal or not. But don't come here all surprised and wounded when people choose not to deal with you based on your history in this and other gameworlds. its hard to have sympathy for someone who has effectively stuck two fingers up to everything 5579, and other GW's stand for. Essentially Hammer, you made your bed, so lie in it.

Another satisfied customer eh Hammer?

Word to that. This has been stated and repeated for at least a season now.

Welcome mate, best of luck. Glad to see you have certain managers worked out quickly! I would offer to help but my squad is pretty much bare bones. What positions you need, I'll see if I can point you in the right direction?[/quote']

First: It was him that pulled from the deal not me so dont think this changes anything too me.

Second: I have no reason too deal with anyone or loan you players I am just trying too be a part of the setup.

3rd: Ill just say one thing and one thing only, get a life it is a game.

First: It was him that pulled from the deal not me so dont think this changes anything too me.

Second: I have no reason too deal with anyone or loan you players I am just trying too be a part of the setup.

3rd: Ill just say one thing and one thing only' date=' get a life it is a game.[/quote']

First - Exactly, managers dont wish to deal with you

Second - if you dont need to deal with anyone do usall a favour and stop bleating about deals when they collapse

Third - the fact i have a life means the time i spend here is best with like minded folks - not those that choose to cheat at any given opportunity (it only a game but one worth cheating in eh?)

In other, far more important news, welcome back to the Robster - a top man, ace forummer and manager of some standing - great to have you back buddy! :)

3rd: Ill just say one thing and one thing only' date=' get a life it is a game.[/quote']

Why did you take back the loan after one game?

The offer for Juan AGUDELO of New York RB from Brighton and Hove Albion has been accepted.

Nice :D

Flavio CAICEDO has completed his move to Brighton and Hove Albion from El Nacional

Another nice :D

Im in the market for a winger (89+) if anyones up for a deal?

Cheers lads.

Looking to swap out Rui Patricio. Don't want a GK though, in the process of purchasing one. In need of a RB, and I'd want a second player (position is optional)/cash offer to complete it. Looking for a swift deal, just contact me, you know how it is.

Majority of the squad is for sale, for cash, but I've done my standard sell price of £150m for the externals.

The offer for Enzo PRONO of Sol de América from Brighton and Hove Albion has been accepted
The offer for Scott ALLAN of Dundee United from Brighton and Hove Albion has been accepted

The transfers keep rolling in at Brighton, 10 so far, with more to come as I build up on risers and the future squad.

Still looking for that winger - might have found a short term solution from external but will happily cancel that deal if anyone wants cash and 2 youngsters for an 88/89 rated winger?

Yeah getting frustated to bringing in some of youngsters because he always outbid me. :D

No offence Abdul :)

Ah ok maybe thats why he's so bitter! Poor boy! :D

Anyway, moving from the haters, Yakubu is available if anyone is interested :o, the only player when i took over who's still at the club :)

And a special thanks to Pazz for his beastly 3 loans, probably the best squad in a forum filled GW that i've been it, and i've been participating in forum GW's for nearly 3 years now, Sunderland is the place to go if anyone is in need for loans.

The deal reported to be worth £90,000 involving Free Agent George MONCUR and Hartlepool United has been accepted
The offer for Free Agent George MONCUR from Brighton and Hove Albion has been accepted

My bid was £112k, I dont think The Law is gonna be a happy bunny....:D

And with that, another starlet joins the swelling Brighton ranks :)

Three Days ago it is reported that scouts in bristol rovers are in france to secure the deals of two undisclosed players......Today Bristol Rovers hav unveil Mario Yepes and Laurent Bonnart..the pair hav sign 3yrs deal respectively ...Curled frm Bristolroves.com

Nice try Ed' date=' keeping us all on our toes! :D[/quote']

What can i say ? Im bored and the missus has "liverpool playing at home". I just hope i dont get completely twonked tonight - playing an AM as a winger against one of the strongest teams in the GW thanks to injury and bare bones of a team. It could get embarrasing tonight ive had to go "exotic" tactically!

What can i say ? Im bored and the missus has "liverpool playing at home". I just hope i dont get completely twonked tonight - playing an AM as a winger against one of the strongest teams in the GW thanks to injury and bare bones of a team. It could get embarrasing tonight ive had to go "exotic" tactically!

Personally Id say the strongest XI...no offence to other manager but Bail did an amazing job with this Liverpool :D.He deserve everything..

Congrats Ed :) Arsenal draw 1-1 with Brighton to continue our incredible inconsistency. Bit disappointed to not pick up 3 points considering that they were down to 10 men for 88 mins' date=' but there we go eh.

Personally Id say the strongest XI...no offence to other manager but Bail did an amazing job with this Liverpool :D.He deserve everything..

That's why you he said one of the strongest... No offence taken, I didn't even build this team.

It didnt look good - Jurado sent off in the 2nd minute and another 88 to go against Arsenal. Then went one nil down...

..but pulled it back to earn a 1-1 draw. Tactically, it all paid off with three formation changes! Delighted to get a point at the Emirates!!!!

3-1 win away at Sunderland.

Superb way to bounce back after last turns defeat to Cardiff, proper good team Sunderland have and I mean amazing so really nice to get all 3 points. Lavezzi and Klose score yet again. :) Skrtel misses one game which is annoying.

Bout midtable I think. :)