English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

The offer for Henri LANSBURY of Millwall from Torquay United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

First bit of internal business done. Drafted in Lansbury as cover for the midfield. Got him off Bail for a reasonable £3M and it was quick 'n' easy negotiations.

Looking for a RB and LB on loan though. Would probably need them for upto a month. If you've got either of the above rated 80+, just VM/PM.

• Replies 38.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• swanseajack

• Matty_avfc

• koplfc

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread Can you help poor Kieran? Kieran Westwood - Goalkeeper - Aged 26 - Rated 85 This is Keiran, he likes sunny days, cold milk and fresh cookies.

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread Building on Ed's work and in contrast to SJ's predictions ('cos I agree with you Ed' date=' many do seem to be writing off the new boys, with no rea

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread hang on fellas........... First.... Then.... A quick.... Remember to... Then grab some.... And a.... Into position...... ......

First bit of internal business done. Drafted in Lansbury as cover for the midfield. Got him off Bail for a reasonable £3M and it was quick 'n' easy negotiations.

Looking for a RB and LB on loan though. Would probably need them for upto a month. If you've got either of the above rated 80+' date=' just VM/PM.[/font']

Gerley or Neuton of West Ham can go :)

I remain unbeaten with MK Dons as we get a 1-1 draw with Torquay. A goal towards the end from Konstantyn Kravchenko means a return of 7 points from the opening 4 isn't bad. Next up is a trip to Northampton. I will be without Xavi Torres for that game as he sustained an injury that will keep him out for 10 days.

Took out the champs

Clean sheat for shot stopper Begovic

Happy days all around.

Shame realy as it was a player who should have been on there team that got the goal lol.

Edit: Took Benzima out as well four weeks very nice bie bie liverpool!

is Liverpool not liverpool and Benzema out for 4 weeks?You should be proud :)

EDIT: i think u wanted to say bye-bye ...but I dont understand that because you won a match?superb hahaha.

EDIT2: Disgrace

Sheffield Wednesday 2-0 Walsall

Great victory for us tonight, Dsudszack scored along with Miccoli meaning to my calculations that we should rise up to 7th, getting us 7 points out of a possible 12 points which I'm pleased about.

Unfortunately Kiessling will be injured for around 5 days which isn't great news so I'll be looking for a striker to sign as we don't have many back-ups. P/E or Cash, I don't mind either..

Newcastle away on Wednesday :/

Managed a very good 1-1 draw with MK Dons, post rebuild.

The loan offer for Souza GERLEY of West Ham United from Torquay United has been accepted. The loan deal has been completed.

Cheers Will, suits me down to the ground.

Rui Patricio is still for sale. I'm in dire need of two full backs, so I definitely want one involved in a deal for him. Just contact me/make a bid.

Looking to get a RB in on loan for now though, so please, if you've an 80+ RB, drop a line my way.

The offer for Kwesi APPIAH of Kettering Town from Sheffield United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

age 21 has just made a move to Palace so could be in for a rise.Paid 10k

The offer for Royston DRENTHE of Sheffield United from Real Madrid has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

If someone would give me a extra 400k they can have him ,if not he goes external..

Chris LÖWE has completed his move to Torquay United from Bury for £3,498,000

Henri LANSBURY has completed his move to Torquay United from Millwall for £3,000,000

That's two internal signings. Delighted with the capture of Lowe! He's a quality LB, and eve though he's a tough task at BvB of overtaking Schmelzer, he's a budding talent. Just what I needed in the left back department.

Now just need a RB.

Lost out o Juan Antonio to Sunderland, gutted. Was hoping to have him as a second choice - long term - striker. He's only rated 75, but he's got the quality of a Serie 'A' striker. Darn you Pazz! :P

Looks like I've missed out on Landry N'Guemo to Peter'brough's P/E deal. Oh well..

The offer for Royston DRENTHE of Sheffield United from Real Madrid has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

If someone would give me a extra 400k they can have him ' date='if not he goes external..[/quote']

Like him but not at that external value chum - thats good money for him!

Like him but not at that external value chum - thats good money for him!

Getting 7.6m from Madrid.400k is isn't that much to garentee his signature rather than fight for it when his bans over if indeed anyone like him.

Whatever nice profit on him for me and cash in the bank.

Getting 7.6m from Madrid.400k is isn't that much to garentee his signature rather than fight for it when his bans over if indeed anyone like him.

Whatever nice profit on him for me and cash in the bank.

Its a good point mate, i hope others are listening but at the end of the day i wont pay £8m for him including external.

I aint dissin though, there will be tons of sides out ther who should jump at him for that price me thinks.

Its a good point mate' date=' i hope others are listening but at the end of the day i wont pay £8m for him including external.

I aint dissin though, there will be tons of sides out ther who should jump at him for that price me thinks.[/quote']

Did u hear that everone get jumping ,as he s in a medical in Madrid but l am happy to pull out for a pos part ex or 8m cash deal.

Just message me on hear as l am not online on am only on the forum.

Lost again last night against newcastle,but l remain positive tho not sure why:)