English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Guest Higgy

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Just been reading the thread regarding players bickering about other peoples transfers.At the end of the day it's down to the manager of the club who he buys and sells.I could have been accused myself last season as i experimented using the rl Exeter squad which cost us relegation.I've since completely rebuilt the squad and hopefully will do well in Div 3 this season.

The offer for Graham CUMMINS of Cork City from Sheffield United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours... .

Prospect who just moved to PNE in real life..

..Raúl ALBIOL has completed his move to Sheffield United from Real Madrid for £4,000,000 plus Allan MCGREGOR and Scott DANN . All other offers were turned down.

not sure how?

anyway he joins reina,iraola,reyes in the new look blades team,same old results tho.:rolleyes:

taken over Plymouth Argyle' date=' i tend to be very active, any inquiries please ask me. and is the Match report/transfers forum still active?

btw, i'm not a beginner at soccermanager, neither am i to the forum, used to manage sheffield wednesday in 106 :D so um please don't get annoyed at me.[/quote']

Hello All' date='

Just taken over at Norwich. All players, bar Godin & Johnson(for now), available. Looking to move Kalou for a deal involving x2 exciting prospects.[/quote']

Welcome both good luck. :)

taken over Plymouth Argyle' date=' i tend to be very active, any inquiries please ask me. and is the Match report/transfers forum still active?

btw, i'm not a beginner at soccermanager, neither am i to the forum, used to manage sheffield wednesday in 106 :D so um please don't get annoyed at me.[/quote']

Hello All' date='

Just taken over at Norwich. All players, bar Godin & Johnson(for now), available. Looking to move Kalou for a deal involving x2 exciting prospects.[/quote']

Great to see some new faces in the setup!! Welcome, im the Villa manager :)

Bristol City 0-2 Sheffield Wednesday

Great result for us, we got to the Semi-Finals last year but I'm not sure whether it was this cup or the other one.

A wierd thing was that it said both of our teams were unmanaged when I looked on the match report but anyway it's the 2nd round for us.

Free Agent Max POWER has completed his move to Gillingham for £75,000

Rated 72 and has 3 apperances in league 1 with Tranmere so far, could be due a rise.

Free Agent Ben REEVES has completed his move to Gillingham for £398,000

Southampton prospect, has 6 appearances for the saints so far this season.

Free Agent Jack BUTLAND has completed his move to Gillingham for £285,000

Birmingham City goalkeeper who has been impressive on recent loan spells and has been included in the blues first team squad.

Free Agent Alex MACDONALD has completed his move to Gillingham for £645,000

Scottish youth international total of 32 appearances could be due a rise.

Ferreira ALISON has completed his move to Gillingham from Santos for £360,000

Promising Santos midfielder, got injured 2 minutes into his debut but has a good future ahead of him.

Ryan MASON has completed his move to Gillingham from Internazionale for £870,000

We all know this kid.

Quote:

Originally Posted by paleka12 View Post

taken over Plymouth Argyle, i tend to be very active, any inquiries please ask me. and is the Match report/transfers forum still active?

btw, i'm not a beginner at soccermanager, neither am i to the forum, used to manage sheffield wednesday in 106 so um please don't get annoyed at me.

Quote:

Originally Posted by KentSpur View Post

Hello All,

Just taken over at Norwich. All players, bar Godin & Johnson(for now), available. Looking to move Kalou for a deal involving x2 exciting prospects.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Welcome to all new managers.

Steven Fletcher 86 24 CS for sale

Daniel WARD has completed his move to Gillingham from Wrexham for £50,000. All other offers were turned down.

Recently signed for Liverpool, virtually guaranteed a rise.

Free Agent Joey O'BRIEN has completed his move to Gillingham for £1,485,000

West Ham player who has done well this season could be in for a small rise.

Free Agent Rudy GESTEDE has completed his move to Gillingham for £938,000
Free Agent Ramón NUNEZ has completed his move to Gillingham for £2,190,000

West Ham are willing to loan out :-

Neuton, Matuidi (could be recalled at any time) and the star striker Jordan Rhodes :)

Also the following cheap youths can be sold, put a bid in if you fancy a cheap gamble:-

Ivo Zlatic (50K)

Kalegani Madonda (50k)

Benjamin Fuss (50k)

Marc Mateu (1.2 million)

To those making loan bids on Matuidi' date=' it is likely to be a shortish term loan and he could be recalled at any time. If you are happy with this leave your bids in, or if you haven't already then put a bid in :)[/quote']

Count me out mate, havent recalled the bid as cant get in at the minute but others will prob benefit more from him in all honesty.

dominic (swindon1991forum) latouche has become the new West Bromwich Albion manager.

I gave Ed my word I would return some day and here Iam :)

Top man Dom, 5579 just improved considerably.

Good luck to you mate, here's hoping the welcome and on going banter is more accomodating this time round eh!

Dom - the Roy Hodgson of 5579? Sounds about right :D;)

Good to have you here.