English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Hi Guys,

Just a quick note to let you all know that i am still alive :D

I can announce the news that me and my wife are expecting a baby and that is the main reason behind my recent absence from the forum.

We found out the news on boxing day and it has been non stop ever since i have had to redecorate and have still not finished so i haven't had a lot of time to get on here.

At the moment i am just setting up my teams for the present time until i have my house straight but rest assured i am not quitting the game just yet.

Hope you are all well :)

• Replies 38.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• swanseajack

• Matty_avfc

• koplfc

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread Can you help poor Kieran? Kieran Westwood - Goalkeeper - Aged 26 - Rated 85 This is Keiran, he likes sunny days, cold milk and fresh cookies.

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread Building on Ed's work and in contrast to SJ's predictions ('cos I agree with you Ed' date=' many do seem to be writing off the new boys, with no rea

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread hang on fellas........... First.... Then.... A quick.... Remember to... Then grab some.... And a.... Into position...... ......

Pato TB's is off...as I said Im looking for a 93+ striker and Pato can be in a deal.

also looking to pre-arrange deals for:

-Ivanovic/or he can be in a deal along with Pato for a good striker.

-Llorente/same with Ivanovic.

-Thiago Silva(DOUBT but if a GOOD offer come in...he can go)

PM/VM/Talk on chat.

Hi Guys' date='

I can announce the news that me and my wife are expecting a baby and that is the main reason behind my recent absence from the forum.

We found out the news on boxing day and it has been non stop ever since i have had to redecorate and have still not finished so i haven't had a lot of time to get on here.

At the moment i am just setting up my teams for the present time until i have my house straight but rest assured i am not quitting the game just yet.

Hope you are all well :)[/quote']

congratulations.....

Hi Guys' date='

Congratulations mate :)

dominic (swindon1991forum) latouche has become the new West Bromwich Albion manager.

I gave Ed my word I would return some day and here Iam :)

Bazinga! :) Welcome back' date=' Dom!

Hi Guys,

Hope you are all well :)

Congratulations mate.

Hi Guys' date='

Wow, great news! Congrats Bro! This your first?

Palace 0-4 Sunderland.

Happy with the win, but hate my team's inconsistency. I can take home a strong 0-4 win one day but only to lose 0-3 the other day. :confused::mad:

Anyway, OGBONNA, Angelo, DJURICIC, Filip and the rest of the youth team is available.

Will be looking to raise some cash for an upcoming deal so I need to decide who I want to sell, but haven't decided yet so keep yourself updated if you're interested in ''Mr.X''. :P

Pato TB's is off...as I said Im looking for a 93+ striker and Pato can be in a deal.

also looking to pre-arrange deals for:

-Ivanovic/or he can be in a deal along with Pato for a good striker.

-Llorente/same with Ivanovic.

-Thiago Silva(DOUBT but if a GOOD offer come in...he can go)

PM/VM/Talk on chat.

Bump.

:D

Due to outside commitments I am having to reduce the number of teams I currently manage. Up until fairly recently I had 12/13 teams and this has slowly dwindled down to 5/6 teams.

Sadly I will be reducing this further and as a result my involvement in the ever excellent and extremely competitive 4 Nations has to come to an end. I have been there from the start and the level of banter, competitive shenanigans and quality of opposition makes it one of the best customs out there – the limited availability of sides open to be managed also adds a dimension.

If you don’t know what the 4 Nations is, then you NEED to check it out – essentially the “top” game worlds – 5579, 106, 7046 and 7345 – decided to face off by electing 5 representatives to take up a team (even team selection had a tight and narrow margin of choice to try to keep a level playing field) and take each other on. This created an unusual set of tactics, the need to take one for the team, times when you needed to beat you own team mates 11 nil, help one another financially, lots and lots of transfer one up man ship etc. Genuinely unique, superbly run by Stu and home to some of the best forummers I have had the pleasure of bantering with, the 4N - as its known - is a real SM treat and widely acknowledged as such.

5579 - Spain

Dale147 - Levante

Dudeskin - Getafe

EdMoses - Villarreal

JinxMillion - Real Betis

Jenks1 – Espanyol

My Villarreal side are the only team to have won a trophy for 5579 so far, we are at turn 9 of season 3 and the team are mid table in the league, remain in the SMFA Shield and the 4N Challenge Cup.

The squad consists of 52 players (25 of which are under 21) valued at over £315m and contains the likes of Hummels, Neuer, Kaka, Hulk, Nasri, Rossi, Badstuber with lots of future talents like Holtby etc.

The 5579 team need someone to step in and take the team on as soon as possible s a run of three games in three days starts this Sunday – so who’s up for the challenge?

If you are, contact Jenks1 or Dudeskin ASAP.

Really gutted to drop this team, I genuinely hope a true 5579, or someone with the aspirations of embracing as fully as possible the 4N gets them.

Sébastien CORCHIA has been sent back to Sunderland by Torquay United.

So, still available for loan for any team outside of Div 1. ;)

While you're looking to take Corchia on loan, feel free to have a look at my squad and bump in some loan bid on others. :o

Looking to beat the little bugger today! :D