Guest Higgy

English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Right ive had a good look at the market and lets say its going to be tough going. But im selling two players to raise 15 million.

Brought Lopez Angel , And a few swindon players on free agent as they are quality!

Lensois - Can I take corchia and I will take a lower rated player off your hands too :D

Sure thing. :)

Right made bids for your French pair Corchia and Forfana as I really like them both :)

Corchia will be a starter for me but forfana will be used as cover while I sort this team out :)

Im pleased to have players like Chanturia , Elliot bennett in here through :)

All positive stuff at the moment :)

Aguero will return home and be again in Liverpool shirt.Nicely dealing with nicarguan boy and was easy this time :D

Ivanovic can go in a deal for a LB!!

Anyone up for deals?

Just sold Aguero for Pato + Badstuber. I prefer 2 for 1 btw :)

Results are in early tonight...would of preferred them not to of been though.

3-1 defeat at home to Reading.

Gardner broke the deadlock 8 minutes in but Banega managed to equalize 10 minutes later. Game stayed level until Banega got a second goal just after the hour mark and then Lewandowski topped it off by scoring on 72 minutes.

Belhanda will return for our next game against a strong looking Watford side. While Pinilla will replace Long and Xhaka will fill in for the suspended Gardner. Won all 4 ties against Watford since 5579 was opened. Lets hope that doesn't end on Wednesday.

Bury 0-1 Sheffield Wednesday

Wow, another win for Wednesday and to my calculations we move up to 3rd!:eek: Unbelieveable. Not been in such a position with Wednesday. I finished 3rd a few seasons ago with Northampton before leaving for Wednesday so it's been a while since a good ammount of time since we have enjoyed a run of good form.

Still looking to make deals. ;)

Sean Oneill steered Tottenham Hotspur to victory against Hull City.

Tottenham Hotspur beat Hull City 5 - 1 in a thrilling Division 1 encounter.

Modric scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Eto'o and Bale were also amongst the goalscorers.

The Bale show was in full effect tonight with the welsh wizard bagging himself a hatrick. Can see why im getting loads of enquirys for him lately :P

Hard luck Niel mate :)

5-4 win over West Ham United. A big game there as thay are a team I am putting down in the battle for top four.

Up too 2nd a long way yet but have the depth this season.

Stats say I should have smashed you. You got lucky..this time :P

Adam D steered Doncaster Rovers to victory against Milton Keynes Dons.

Doncaster Rovers beat Milton Keynes Dons 5 - 1 in a thrilling Division 4 encounter.

Callejón scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Herrera and Maínz were also amongst the goalscorers.

Puts me one point outside the play off place which is were I was aiming to finish at the end of the season.

2-0 win at home to Blackburn.

Really needed the win here after a baron run of 4 games without one, close game just edged by me 54% possession, Klose gets a brace. :)

Up to a more healthy 14th, Palace next is another winnable game with how they've started. ;)

The offer for Andrés GUARDADO of Deportivo from West Bromwich Albion has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Mate SIMAO of Panathinaikos from West Bromwich Albion has been accepted along with other club offers. Panathinaikos will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Both of these lads will be mine :)

An 88 winger in andres will be useful , He can play LM as well and is only 25 :)

Mate simao who I will admit I know nothing on this guy but he was cheap and something I needed to strengthen and is only 23 years old despite that snake in the grass geordie trying to steal him :rolleyes::P

avram Grant was unable to prevent a Sheffield United defeat to Huddersfield Town.

Sheffield United slumped to a 1 - 0 defeat to Huddersfield Town in their Division 3 fixture.

won the last game 6-1 so surprised at the above result,but should nt be been around in sm long enough:rolleyes:

The offer for Emanuele GIACCHERINI of Juventus from Torquay United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Cheap depth. I like Giaccherini, but he's not been that good for Juve this season. Did manage to score a few weeks back against Roma though. Enjoying Torquay actually, bit of a challenge.

Ed Moses steered Brighton and Hove Albion to victory against Preston North End.

Brighton and Hove Albion outclassed Preston North End and beat them 3 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Bent had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Capoue, Maggio and Cabaye were amongst the goalscorers.

But in other more important news - EC5579 need a new man to help in the 4 Nations! Get applying to Jenks, Jinxmillion or Dudeskin asap!!

If you don’t know what the 4 Nations is' date=' then you NEED to check it out – essentially the “top” game worlds – 5579, 106, 7046 and 7345 – decided to face off by electing 5 representatives to take up a team (even team selection had a tight and narrow margin of choice to try to keep a level playing field) and take each other on. This created an unusual set of tactics, the need to take one for the team, times when you needed to beat you own team mates 11 nil, help one another financially, lots and lots of transfer one up man ship etc. Genuinely unique, superbly run by Stu and home to some of the best forummers I have had the pleasure of bantering with, the 4N - as its known - is a real SM treat and widely acknowledged as such.

5579 - Spain

Dale147 - Levante

Dudeskin - Getafe

???????? - Villarreal

JinxMillion - Real Betis

Jenks1 – Espanyol

The Villarreal side are the only team to have won a trophy for 5579 so far, tis now turn 10 of season 3 and the team are mid table in the league, remain in the SMFA Shield and the 4N Challenge Cup.

The squad consists of 52 players (25 of which are under 21) valued at over £315m and contains the likes of Hummels, Neuer, Kaka, Hulk, Nasri, Rossi, Badstuber, a ton of other 91 and 90 rated players plus lots of future talents like Holtby etc.

The 5579 team need someone to step in and take the team on as soon as possible s a run of three games in three days starts this Sunday – so who’s up for the challenge?

If you are, contact Jenks1 or Dudeskin ASAP.

[/quote']

These offers don't come up that often, so if your thinking of taking on a new team where better than the ONE position available in one of the best customs available - seem's foolish to do anything else!