Guest Higgy

English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

I also had a bye and we face Middlesbrough away.

My Sheffield Wednesday are currently 3rd in the league and we face Huddersfield on Wednesday which will be difficult. I am looking to do deals, cash, part exchange, loans you name it. Message me.

Ed Moses steered Brighton and Hove Albion to victory against Preston North End.

Brighton and Hove Albion outclassed Preston North End and beat them 3 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Bent had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Capoue' date=' Maggio and Cabaye were amongst the goalscorers.

But in other more important news - EC5579 need a new man to help in the 4 Nations! Get applying to Jenks, Jinxmillion or Dudeskin asap!!

These offers don't come up that often, so if your thinking of taking on a new team where better than the ONE position available in one of the best customs available - seem's foolish to do anything else!

I did consider it... but i dont know anyone too well and would be entering the unknown.

Bugger I lost 5-3 to leyton orient :P

League is priority anyway :P

Well done to the leyton orient manager :)

Thanks matey.

Looked a cracker of a game and i was surprised my second string showed more fight then my first team have all season.

Is anybody else having problems setting tactics for tonight? Apparently team sheets are still submitted for last nights game, which I haven't had the result for yet, meaning I can't set tactics as I'm busy all day. Brilliant.

Is anybody else having problems setting tactics for tonight? Apparently team sheets are still submitted for last nights game' date=' which I haven't had the result for yet, meaning I can't set tactics as I'm busy all day. Brilliant.[/quote']

Yep, your not the only one.

Setting tactics/the main site are working fine for me but the forum is almost impossible to use' date=' takes about a minute to load each page, very frustrating...:o[/quote']

I was going to say because I am currently struggling to get from page to page on the forum while my tactics is working. :)

The offer for Diniyar BILYALETDINOV of Lyon from West Bromwich Albion has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Adel TAARABT of VfB Stuttgart from West Bromwich Albion has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours

Oh im pleased to get Dinyar for CV as he is 88 and had a cheap CV. He improves my postion on the wing so im very happy with it :)

Im a little annoyed as I expected lots of competetion so I put my max on adel but I got him unchalleged :eek:

Happy to get him through as he is a quality player :)

Im a little annoyed as I expected lots of competetion so I put my max on adel but I got him unchalleged :eek:

Happy to get him through as he is a quality player :)

Tagrapt will upset your dressing room ;)

Torquay stuffed Hereford 4-1 last night. Commons got three assists!

Tagrapt will upset your dressing room ;)

Torquay stuffed Hereford 4-1 last night. Commons got three assists!

Nah I will keep him in check ;)

Nice to see you flying with torquay rob , Theres only one guy left I signed at torquay which is the GK Rui PATRICIO :D

Why is it that when you want external offers, you don't get them, but when you don't want them, you always get them? :mad:

Estrada and Arslan are available. Put a bid in if your interested.

Carlos EDUARDO has completed his move to Tottenham Hotspur from Rubin for £18,538,000. All other offers were turned down.

Cool....

Havent a clue who he is but hey ho bit of depth :P