Guest Higgy

English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Cool....

Havent a clue who he is but hey ho bit of depth :P

Has had a broken leg' date=' or something, for a year and a half hasn't he :P[/quote']
Haha atleast he wont drop then :P

he was the drummer in Santana for a few years before starring in Tarantino's vampire epic from Dusk til Dawn - he was fortunate to play the snake that wrapped itself around Salma Hayeks thighs.

Oh im pleased to get Dinyar for CV as he is 88 and had a cheap CV. He improves my postion on the wing so im very happy with it :)

Im a little annoyed as I expected lots of competetion so I put my max on adel but I got him unchalleged :eek:

Happy to get him through as he is a quality player :)

I almost bidded for both but couldnt see a exchange ld be happy with.

Good signings and best of luck with them:D

Hey everyone,

Anyone interested in joining German Championship 459? First season has just finished so its a great chance to join. Plenty of decent players available at external! Was once a forum setup which was pretty much full, so why not make it big again?

Please join :P

Anyways, in Aston Villa news, we sit 5 points ahead at the top of division 1. Play a good Shrewsbury tonight. Would be pleased with a point!

West brom beat a good southend 2-0 :)

How on earth this team was doing so bad before my arrival is shocking.

Now we tackle liverpool and im going to put a strong side as I want to beat that smug git Raz B)

Liverpool needs Aguero...he'll come till then WBA will get a corection.

Anyone got 2 Cm's i can have on loan for the cups :) i dont mind what ratings.

Doncaster will loan out David Perkins (76) who will rise next week to around 80 when the Championship is reviewed next week if my chairman lets you?

Nottingham Forest 2-4 Sheffield Wednesday

Brilliant result for us tonight. Decided to go for a different formation as Nottingham Forest have been a team I always struggle to do well against and we were rewarded with a good 4-2 win away. Luckily, some results went our way tonight but we are still 3rd, 1 point behind Newcastle and 2 behind Charlton.

Looking to sell both Friedrich and Kiessling for either cash or P/E.

Doncaster 0-2 Torquay

Once again, Kris Commons is amongst the goals. Kharja also followed up his previous man of the match performance, with another goal, and once again, the man of the match accolade. Good result against Adam's side. 1 point off 1st place.

Exeter lost a goalfest last night 5-4 at Coventry.This result drops us down to 7th.I've been offered the Shorpe job who are down in 13th place and had 2 managers in the last few days.Got to say they have a decent squad.I can't see why they are struggling so much.

2-2 draw, not bad considering most of my first team was NMF so unable to play, also very pleased with two new arrivals in Affolter and Abdennour, especially the Tunisian as he was bought in for peanuts :D think Loserborough were in the red, so were unable to make a rival bid :D haha, thats what you get for spending beyond your means! :D:D

think Loserborough were in the red' date=' so were unable to make a rival bid :D haha, thats what you get for spending beyond your means! :D:D[/quote']

Spending beyond my means? £3.4M in the black.

tumblr_lyt08pFVrh1r5p8m5.gif