• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• swanseajack

• Matty_avfc

• koplfc

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread Can you help poor Kieran? Kieran Westwood - Goalkeeper - Aged 26 - Rated 85 This is Keiran, he likes sunny days, cold milk and fresh cookies.

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread Building on Ed's work and in contrast to SJ's predictions ('cos I agree with you Ed' date=' many do seem to be writing off the new boys, with no rea

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread hang on fellas........... First.... Then.... A quick.... Remember to... Then grab some.... And a.... Into position...... ......

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Big game against Liverpool , I would normally put out a weak side to just bow out and concentrate on the league but this is a match against a sworn enemy of mine so I vow to win :)

Im will be starting adel taarabt , Dider konan , Alex oxlaide chaimberlain (On loan from liverpool , Chris brunt :D So its a strong side :P

4-0 win away at Burnley.

After putting down some roots last season this time it's all about getting some silverware so will be playing best team in both domestic comps plus obvz Europe. Great win here to start off, Ambrosini gets a brace. :)

Away at Ed's Brighton next where hopefully the 2nd string can nick a point. ;)

► The offer for Diego MICHIELS of Pelita Jaya from Preston North End has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

►The offer for Free Agent Andik VERMANSYAH from Preston North End has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

► The offer for Marco FOSSATI of Milan from Preston North End has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

My first signing as I arrived at here :)

Only have 4 Million..So,nothing much to expect.

Hull City 2-0 Sheffield Wednesday

Played my weakest team possible last night as I'm not interested in the cup this year as we currently have very little depth and keeping good match fitness is vital for us in our promotion push this year.

Is anyone noticing that the teams are numbered. ***. I'm guessing a glitch or error or something but anyway I'm 71 ;):P:rolleyes: