English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Guest Higgy

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Away at Ed's Brighton next where hopefully the 2nd string can nick a point. ;)

Playing a really week team down to players' conditions.

Two wily old managers there, publically declaring they will be playing weaker teams. It unusual, some would say suspect behaviour...:rolleyes::D

as those young samps that use social networking sites would say - #gottagetupearlierthanthatmeoldfruit

Millwall 2-0 Swansea

Lukaku scored a brace to take his tally up to six goals in seven games for us this season. The Belgium man seems to be single handedly pulling us up the table with the likes of Loic Remy struggling to impress.

Isla managed to get sent off and therefore will have to carry out a three match ban, going to be a tough few games coming up without Isla and Pastore (injury) in midfield.

Another win for Peterborough this time a 4-2 away win against Southend. Goals from Belhanda, Marc Albrighton (2) and Mauricio Pinilla moved the Posh to within two points of 17th placed Southend. 2nd placed Oldham are the visitors to London Road on Saturday which will be anything but an easy game, especially when ill be without Albrighton and Belhanda. :o

Drew 3-3 wif Soufhampfin. Ye bruv. Kone scored! :D

Good result, they've a very strong rated side in comparison to my bunch. Speaking of my bunch;

The offer for Elliott BENNETT of West Bromwich Albion from Torquay United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Sound Dom lad. £3.25m for the Norwich City maestro. Big fan of Bennett's. Follow Norwich fairly well due to having a few mates who are from there, and Bennett's held in high regard. Pacy winger with a lot of pace and he's even played at the top of the diamond for them this season. Under-rated at 83. Certainly an 85 sort of player. Will become a good squad player. Very good British and Irish vibe to my side. Kept my signings with this side much closer to my very observing view.

everyone stop what you are doing and take a seat..... Leyton Orient won!

Ill repeat that Leyton Orient actually won a game.

Chicarito who was briefly called back by his parent club in the week and netted the winning goals,doubled his tally in his previous nine games with two late smash and grab goals to see me win 5-3.

now can we actually win two on the bounce?

Drew 3-3 wif Soufhampfin. Ye bruv. Kone scored! :D

Good result' date=' they've a very strong rated side in comparison to my bunch. Speaking of my bunch;[/font']

Sound Dom lad. £3.25m for the Norwich City maestro. Big fan of Bennett's. Follow Norwich fairly well due to having a few mates who are from there, and Bennett's held in high regard. Pacy winger with a lot of pace and he's even played at the top of the diamond for them this season. Under-rated at 83. Certainly an 85 sort of player. Will become a good squad player. Very good British and Irish vibe to my side. Kept my signings with this side much closer to my very observing view.

good game mate... very to and fro, soton 1-0 up at half time! was then 3-1 down after 18 mins of second half! then scored 2 in last 20 mins for a point!