Guest Higgy

English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

The offer for Nicolas ISIMAT MIRIN of Valenciennes from West Bromwich Albion has been accepted.

Arruda HELTON has completed his move to West Bromwich Albion from Sampdoria for £7' date='000,000

Antonio LOPEZ has completed his move to West Bromwich Albion from Atlético Madrid for £4,590,000

[/quote']

Busy times as we get a great youngster in Mirin and 2 good cheap squad players :)

Have around 9 million spare so great stuff all round :D

Coventry 3-4 Sheff Wednesday

An absolute brilliant result for us tonight but I did get abit lucky with this result as I did forget my tactics but i'm still very happy about it as I expect Coventry to be near the top at the end of the season.

I expect to stay in 4th after everyone above us won. Middlesbrough next in the shield but I am looking towards Wednesday nights huge derby match against Brian.

Watford managed to get a vital 3 points at Middlesbrough with 1-0 win .

Ranocchia scored the only goal . Really bad news for us , Trasch picked up an injury and will be sidelined for 3 weeks :( . Now we only have Kroos and Poli as our main centre midfielder . Next Shield vs Tottenham , might give some of my reserve a start .

ps* If anyone have young 22- , 87/88 , cm or dm to sell . Contact my agent via chat or message . Im willing to sacrifice promising Ljajic ;)

won my first game against barnsley 3-1:).

Shulzs scored in the 7th minute and Brocchi scored a penalty in the 47th minute and another goal to follow in the 58th minute.

Rincon gets the goal for barnsley.

Very happy with that win taking me up to 11th in the league table.

English Shield Round 2

Rochdale 0 Peterborough 5

Goals from Landry N'Guemo, Gökhan Tore (2), Craig Gardner and an own-goal from Hajime Hosogai lead Peterborough into the third round in fine fashion where we'll face Bolton at London Road. Will be the first meeting between me and Ash too. Share 486 games between us in this setup.

Middlesbrough 1-2 Sheffield Wednesday

We're through to the next round which I'm quite pleased about but unfortunately it played my first team instead of my 2nd team but oh well haha. It's always a good feeling to beat a better opposition in a higher league especially when you're away from home.

Birmingham at home next in the Shield.

Watford thrash another top team , Tottenham Hotspur away from home with 4-2 win over them to reach 3rd Round in English Shield . An average rating of 85 Watford with full of reserve player totally deserve the win . H.Herrera , A.Poli , Vela and B.Ibrahima score each while VD Wiel and Modric score for them .

Last round Watford beat ManU 3-0 at Old Trafford . Next , 3rd Round will see Watford travel to Southend United .

BTW , just done my new Watford signature replace the old one . :D

Sorry I aint been around much folks, really swamped at the moment and barely enough time to set tactics, even tho I only have 3 teams these days!

Went 352 last night (urgh) and got the win. Really wish I had more time.

Beat man city 2-0 still 3 points in first

We're coming for you ;)

Beat Cardiff 7-1 tonight. Soldado hits 4 and top scorer Lopez another 2 putting his remarkable scoring run to 16 goals from 11 games.