Guest Higgy

English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Great win for Watford against Swansea , beat them 3-1 . Neymar Muller and Vela score one each and Giggs gets the consolation goal for them .

We are now in 3rd place with 5 points behind top place Chelsea .

Next match against 2nd place Notts County , a must win game for me .

Birmingham 0 Peterborough 2

2 goals from James McClean means Peterborough move out of the bottom 3 for the first time this season. Four wins in a row now in all competitions, first time ive managed that since the very start of last season.

Belhanda will return to the starting XI for the Manchester United game on Saturday.

Rival Match !!!!!

2 tactician from Malaysia,El Nino and Kaito will facing each other tonight.

Van Bommel got all the experience.Your team are too young......

Neymar and Muller will never past my keeper tonight.

WHO IS THE BEST MALAYSIAN MANAGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Will play attacking and I told my players to have a shot at least 50 times.

Rival Match !!!!!

2 tactician from Malaysia' date='El Nino and Kaito will facing each other tonight.

[b']Neymar and Muller [/b]will never past my keeper tonight.

WHO IS THE BEST MALAYSIAN MANAGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Will play attacking and I told my players to have a shot at least 50 times.

Haha LOL , ofcourse they wont as im not going to play them . Alvaro Morata is just enough to score hattrick past your old goalkeeper . I told my players to play like a training session .

Expect us to score four goals and give them a consolation goal at the end of the match :D

Edited- My avatar looks hotter than yours :P

7-1 loss at home to West Ham.

Looks bad at first but I only had an 80 average playing due to fitness and in a game I was probz losing anyway it was worth throwing away. ;)

Interesting decisions coming up though as still in both Cups (which I want to win) but also just 1 point above relegation, looks like being a tricky juggling act. :o

Birmingham 0 Peterborough 2

2 goals from James McClean means Peterborough move out of the bottom 3 for the first time this season. Four wins in a row now in all competitions' date=' first time ive managed that since the very start of last season.

Belhanda will return to the starting XI for the Manchester United game on Saturday.[/quote']

The girl on the right side of your sig appears to have a bit of old cable hanging outta her rearage mate. Still, good viewing. :D

Productive week for Torquay.

Knocked out Cov in the Shield 3-1, thanks to a great performance by the first team.

Went top of the league after beating Yeovil Town 2-1 thanks to the second string.

Had a number of very good risers from the Championship, all of which were brought in on very low deals and are all challenging for the main 11.

Guys , which GK got the most cleansheet this season in league ? I think we should make Golden Glove award for each Div at the end of the season .

My Ospina has 5 currently . What about your GK ?

Sorry to go guys but I wasn't even putting in 5 minutes a week to the game so I felt it best to let the Wanderers go! 261 games from the start and I have to thank every single one of you for making my time in this set up and on this game a good one :)

So without getting annoying sentimental goodbye and thankyou :)

Sorry to go guys but I wasn't even putting in 5 minutes a week to the game so I felt it best to let the Wanderers go! 261 games from the start and I have to thank every single one of you for making my time in this set up and on this game a good one :)

Oh..

face Bolton at London Road. Will be the first meeting between me and Ash too. Share 486 games between us in this setup.

Was looking forward to our first game. :(

Massive loss to the setup!

OH DEAR LORD. WHAT IS HAPPENING?

PETERBOROUGH 2 MANCHESTER UNITED 1.

That's 5 wins in a row now in all competitions.

Somehow gone from bottom of the table to four points off 6th placed Reading. :D

Add: KONDOGBIA, Geoffrey to the TL.

Will rise whenever they review Ligue 2, as he's clocking up several minutes for my favourite team - RC Lens.

Can go for 550k, which shall be a worthy investment (especially for smaller teams, who'll see his value rise significantly after his rise). Only selling him 'cause I need some money to fund another deal.

The first team to match that sum will get him... :)

EDIT: STATS.

Holy mother of God! :D

Ipswich Town 1-7 Torquay

Great win! Vaz Te and Lansbury with a brace each and Nicky Maynard bagged a hattrick. Great result. Maynard is really pushing for a starting place at the moment, he's scoring goals left, right and centre. G/D is 28.

Noooooooooooo!

Absolutely guttted Ash, a genuine back bone of 5579! So sad to see you go but must admit that im finding time a real issue here too.

Ash, you will be sorely, sorely missed fella - a top, bloke and a bad day for the EC