Guest Higgy

English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Peterborough 0 Bolton 1

First defeat for awhile, and thankfully it comes in the English Shield. Certainly not my main priority so not a huge disappointment. Can now focus fully on the League, just hope this result isn't the start of a run of League defeats.

Boom shack a lacka!

Brighton's low rated reserves took on a full strength Chelsea at Stamford bridge tonight:

Akinfeev? Yes

Maicon? Yes

Cole? Yes

Puyol? Yes

Ronaldo? Yes

Defour? Yes

Anelka? Yes

Drogba? Yes

Totally battered them? Yes

2-0 win sees me through!

3-1 loss away at Yeovil.

Guess my luck had to run out eventually and SM has once again caught up with me, 58% possession 15-6 shots on target yet still lose..... what canny do? :rolleyes:

Still got the Cup to play for thank god. :o

The offer for Matt RITCHIE of FC Porto from Torquay United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

One of the more satisfactory signings. :) I'm surprised my fellow Swindonian - Dom - hadn't shortlisted him.. Ritchie's been absolutely brilliant for Swindon this season, definitely been the focal point in our promotion push. He deservedly got L2 Player of the Season on Sunday night aswell. He's a cracking player, surely going to be above his sleazy 75 at some stage.

Beat Orient 2-1 last night. Kone and Vaz Te with the goals.

One of the more satisfactory signings. :) I'm surprised my fellow Swindonian - Dom - hadn't shortlisted him.. Ritchie's been absolutely brilliant for Swindon this season' date=' definitely been the focal point in our promotion push. He deservedly got L2 Player of the Season on Sunday night aswell. He's a cracking player, surely going to be above his sleazy 75 at some stage.

Beat Orient 2-1 last night. Kone and Vaz Te with the goals.[/font']

I completely forgot about him :(

I hate you walshe B)

Right sorry people but left Manchester City not doing well there have a good team and would hate too see them get relagated so too Bury in League One football looking too deal.

Woah :eek:

Surely you should have stayed with the side you created? I mean after the questionable signings of Begovic, selling Reina etc you said it was your team, implying you would stay. So just because they lose a few you jump ship?

Right sorry people but left Manchester City not doing well there have a good team and would hate too see them get relagated so too Bury in League One football looking too deal.

LMAO, Ed's gonna love this ! :P

Right sorry people but left Manchester City not doing well there have a good team and would hate too see them get relagated so too Bury in League One .

Can't believe you ve done that,how long at bury before you quite think of the teams u are leaving behind.l m fed up with losing and getting relegated ,if l was u l would just quit the set.

Just saw I have the offer, a few seasons ago I would have snapped it up but just don't have any desire to manage a big side in this setup with Cardiff doing so well therefore I'll 100% be turning it down.

Of course we don't want another Hammer situation so if anyone knows of any decent forumers looking to get in I could arrange some sort of drop off.

Just saw I have the offer' date=' a few seasons ago I would have snapped it up but just don't have any desire to manage a big side in this setup with Cardiff doing so well therefore I'll 100% be turning it down.

Of course we don't want another Hammer situation so if anyone knows of any decent forumers looking to get in I could arrange some sort of drop off.[/quote']

Two very good decisions there mate, regretted joining City at first but I grew to like it but I enjoy it more at Doncaster.

I love it!

He creates an appalling team with the pretty good resources he had and then leaves because they weren't doing very well.

WHY DO THINK YOU THINK THE RESULTS WEREN'T GOOD!?

I'll answer that for you... because you make terrible deals and then choose people like Hooper to play ahead of players who are alot better than him.

Your a disgrace to the game, and you need to learn to stick to your word not just in SM but in life.

Atleast the chances of him ruining Bury are slightly smaller and less severe.

After quitting sm and the forum for a while im back with my old brentford side, not so much has changed so thats good :D

Hope i have a better spell this time as tactically i kept getting it wrong, Lets hope it changes.

Eurgh, not even gonna get irate about that TWONK. Well, I’ll try not too.

Just in case any of you don’t know:-

Since Dec 2010 – that’s when “it” “joined” SM (and I used joined in the weakest sense as having been previously thrown out for repeated rule breaking and the various multiple accounts “it” has and no doubt continues to have, “it’s” actual start date is largely unknown) “it” has managed 210 clubs – 210.

In 5579 alone, I believe in just under 3 seasons “it” has managed, what 7 clubs, plus another 2 that we suspect from another account – that’s an average of at least three clubs a season.

As we sit, and again I am open to correction – 4 of those clubs remain unmanaged. “It” has left them in such a state that no one wants to take over.

This single TWONK is systematically destroying 5579 – along with other GW’s.

I will restate my case, as I have before:-

I, along with a few others I’m sure, will not be doing any kind of deal with he who cannot be named (Voldemorts brother!). In addition I shall not be doing any kind of deals with anyone that does deals with that TWONK.

There, I didn’t get to irate now did I?

After the inevitable chat about “it” lets try and move swiftly on and not let “it” dominate proceedings eh? Shall we say prior to game time the subject is done and dusted?

TWONK (sorry, that one just forced its way out of me)

After quitting sm and the forum for a while im back with my old brentford side' date=' not so much has changed so thats good :D

Hope i have a better spell this time as tactically i kept getting it wrong, Lets hope it changes.[/quote']

Welcome back mate - like a moth to a flame an all that!