Guest Higgy

English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

anyway looking to sell for very good deals:

-branislav ivanovic(he's the only consistent chelsea defender atm and im not looking a lot for him..a rb+lb 89+ or everything but just to be a good offer)

bump.........

Just took over Man City' date=' what a mess they are in, looking to do a few deals need a right back ,keeper and a few other positions so feel free to message me with offers.

Man City just above relegation only Hammer could do that amount of damage.[/quote']

Welcome mate :), got you in eventually lol :P

Guest drseanfitz

sorry lads, had to bow out at Hartlepool.

Big problem was the fact it was a second account, and with things being the way they are ATM, I'm just about remembering to log into 1 account.

been 22 days since I last logged in and the club has run into debt, with some players getting concerns. It's a great little club that deserves a lot better

Sorry lads, and good luck everyone

1-0 win at home to Citeh.

The team I was offered I now beat and despite Hammers destruction still a VERY good side so a splendid win, Klose with the winner. :)

Up to a more healthy 13th now, 5 points clear of bottom 3. ;)

Drew 1-1 to West Brom. Couldn't get Basa in quick enough to replace the suspended Chedjou, so Caulker automatically was put in at center-back. Broke my second club record in a week too. Now gone 10 league games unbeaten in a row. :D Drop down to 9th, but its still as tight as ever with only 6 points separating us from second placed Chelsea.

Ed Moses steered Brighton and Hove Albion to victory against Aston Villa.

Brighton and Hove Albion beat Aston Villa 1 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Capoue had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Antonini was on the scoresheet for his side.

Wow, just wow. That is sensational stuff!

Drew 1-1 to West Brom. Couldn't get Basa in quick enough to replace the suspended Chedjou' date=' so Caulker automatically was put in at center-back. Broke my second club record in a week too. Now gone 10 league games unbeaten in a row. :D Drop down to 9th, but its still as tight as ever with only 6 points separating us from second placed Chelsea.[/quote']

Fair result mate :)

Im pleased with the draw considering the team I was against and keeps up our recent resurgence of form too :) A draw was the fair result :)

Good luck for the rest of the season mate :)

1-0 win at home to Citeh.

The team I was offered I now beat and despite Hammers destruction still a VERY good side so a splendid win' date=' Klose with the winner. :)

Up to a more healthy 13th now, 5 points clear of bottom 3. ;)[/quote']

Good win mate,things will hopefully pick up in another game or two when some of the unfit players are back to full fitness .

Niall Taylor was unable to prevent a Coventry City defeat to Wycombe Wanderers.

Coventry City slumped to a 3 - 2 defeat against Wycombe Wanderers in their Division 3 fixture.

Giuliano scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Brown was also on the scoresheet for his side.

First game hopefully get a few new faces in and go from there;)

Ed Moses steered Brighton and Hove Albion to victory against Aston Villa.

Brighton and Hove Albion beat Aston Villa 1 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Capoue had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Antonini was on the scoresheet for his side.

Wow' date=' just wow. That is sensational stuff![/quote']

Im shocked, but not surprised. Good job Ed :)

Soo, my winning streak comes to an end. :o

Sheffield Wednesday 2-0 Crewe Alexandra

Nice victory for us, I had to quickly log in last night to do my tactics after being ill for all of the last two days but thankfully Miccoli was able to do the buisness by scoring twice and helping us move to 4th in the league and only 4 points behind the automatic positions. Unlucky Steve.

MK Dons yesterday defeated Carlisle United 2-1. Carlos Gurpegi and Aleksandr Lukovic with goals move MK Dons up to 13th in Division 4, 10 points off the play-offs with still 21 games left, plenty of games to reduce the gap. Next up are Swindon Town.

Beat unmanaged Dagenham 8-0 :eek: , never expected this scoreline but anyway a vital win for us to keep up our momentum to fight for the first place. Neymar score 5 and James Rodriguez score 3 :P . Now sitting on 3rd place.

Looking to find new LB after Criscito suffered a long term injury :mad: . Watford are now after Emil Insua . If anyone want to sell LB 88/89 , u25 . im willing to part Criscito 90 . Contact me via VM or PM :D

Looking back over the transfers out in this team I was looking to see where the right back and the keeper had went to [something the team badly needs] and I spotted these two deals,Daylight robbery and a bit of a joke.

REINA, Pepe GGk Sheffield United 29 93 £14.8M £4.0M and S.WARNOCK & A.BEGOVIC 2012-01-19 06:52:4319 Jan 2012 06:52 GT

IRAOLA, Andoni RB-RMRB/RM Sheffield United 29 90 £9.0M K.NAUGHTON and J.JENAS 2012-01-18 17:07:5318 Jan 2012 17:07 GT

Looking back over the transfers out in this team I was looking to see where the right back and the keeper had went to [something the team badly needs] and I spotted these two deals' date='Daylight robbery and a bit of a joke.

REINA, Pepe GGk Sheffield United 29 93 £14.8M £4.0M and S.WARNOCK & A.BEGOVIC 2012-01-19 06:52:4319 Jan 2012 06:52 GT

IRAOLA, Andoni RB-RMRB/RM Sheffield United 29 90 £9.0M K.NAUGHTON and J.JENAS 2012-01-18 17:07:5318 Jan 2012 17:07 GT[/quote']

Team was well and truly hammered by the previous manager. Reina deal was a shocker.

Yea mate its one of them that should be reversed like the other however many that got reversed in the scandal.

I would suggest attempting to get the deals reversed, but because, as far as SM wold be concerned, there's no foul play in the deals. Just stupidity.

Looking at those deals, I'm shocked the managers that bought the two players actually went ahead with the deals, knowing that it was Mr. IronFist at City.

I seem to recall that the Reina deals was one of those "I had no idea, new to the GW, didnt know TWONK was an issue" type of affairs when the offer was accepted.

Followed by a "yes, its an outrage, i shall never deal with him again, if only i'd known........but i will just let this transfer complete first" type of things.

Before a "your right he's destroying the GW and should be stopped.....(Pepe Reina has completed his move to.....)" post.

Bottom line - if people didnt do transfers with TWONK, TWONK no longer affects the internal transfers of that GW. Nowt to stop TWONK selling top players to external of course but at least everyone else can duke it out for them once they come of TB.

Join the "FiveFiveSevenNine Against Twonk" - known as "F.A.T" - campaign now. Free badge on joining, monthly newsletter also available. Not to be confused with ...... removed to avoid a wrist slap. Nothing to see here.