Guest Higgy

English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

I would suggest attempting to get the deals reversed' date=' but because, as far as SM wold be concerned, there's no foul play in the deals. Just stupidity.

Looking at those deals, I'm shocked the managers that bought the two players actually went ahead with the deals, knowing that it was Mr. IronFist at City.[/quote']

Yea your right mate, People said Hammer would ruin City and he has definitely made a good attempt at that but some of the managers in this set up have helped his cause by taking advantage of him by doing deals that were highly outrageous.I mean how many Man city sides do you see with a top rated 87 goalkeeper ,85 top rated right back.

But the double deal that saw Pepe Reina & Androni Iriola join Sheffield United in an exchange for Warnock,Begovic,Naughton & Jenas has certainly caused the problems that city are in now.

I seem to recall that the Reina deals was one of those "I had no idea' date=' new to the GW, didnt know TWONK was an issue" type of affairs when the offer was accepted. [/quote']

What do you mean? Are you on about Brian, a 5579 veteran, or Hammer?

I agree SMH, but there really isn't anything you can do. I sympathise with your job at hand.

Yea your right mate' date=' People said Hammer would ruin City and he has definitely made a good attempt at that but some of the managers in this set up have helped his cause by taking advantage of him by doing deals that were highly outrageous.I mean how many Man city sides do you see with a top rated 87 goalkeeper ,85 top rated right back.

But the double deal that saw Pepe Reina & Androni Iriola join Sheffield United in an exchange for Warnock,Begovic,Naughton & Jenas has certainly caused the problems that city are in now.[/quote']

Thats the point - by now everyone knows all about Twonk and such - so those dealing with are mor eot blame for negative impacts on GW's I feel. Particularly those that should know better, the ones that say "its only a game" etc.

What do you mean? Are you on about Brian' date=' a 5579 veteran, or Hammer?[/quote']

To be honest, I may just be confusing my GW's! :o Seen so many deal with "it" and then state they will never again but let a deal complete "just this once" that its an easily confusable issue. Apologies if I have associated anyone not responsible for transfer dealings with him - similarly tho if your a veteran or newbie it would be the same in my eyes. (well maybe not so harsh on a newbie)

I agree SMH' date=' but there really isn't anything you can do. I sympathise with your job at hand.[/quote']

I dont think SM should do anythin, the onus has to be on the particpants mor ethan SM in something like this - theres only so much they can or should have to do.

I don't sympathise that much - He's at City after all - think of some of he lower league teams "its" destoyed. I know SMH will do a cracking job there.

Oh and cheers for the heads up re potential issue with my prev post - edited now!

I am not looking for sympathy or to get the deals reversed I was merely pointing out that Hammer didnt do this train wreck on his own some of the parties that dealt with him helped ruin such a glorious club as City which is not cool, I used the deals with Sheff United as an example of Internal Blasphemy.

Anyway Is anyone selling a Right Back/goalkeeper/Def or interested in swap deals apart from Dzeko,Rami,Subotic & Robinho?

I am not looking for sympathy or to get the deals reversed I was merely pointing out that Hammer didnt do this train wreck on his own some of the parties that dealt with him helped ruin such a glorious club as City which is not cool' date=' I used the deals with Sheff United as an example of Internal Blasphemy.

Anyway Is anyone selling a Right Back/goalkeeper/Def or interested in swap deals apart from Dzeko,Rami,Subotic & Robinho?[/quote']

Word to all of that.

Apart from City being glorious, obviously. :D;)

Does "Internal Blasphemy" sound like something Jenna Jameson would do with a crucifix to anyone else?

Anyone?

I think I need some special alone time. This barren spell might be starting to show.

Guys l did the deals with hammer as he said he was going down the same road as me a Aiden ie British based players,he told me he was building a team and would stick with them and the players in question where not wanted.l saw a few other mangers deal with hammer and at the time l was very frustrated with sm and the results they delt me so l though ok.

Looking back l wad wrong to deal with hammer and should have listened to others regarding his behavior.

Any way l still like bergovic and l d be happy to let rein return to city ,l d also have no problem with the deal being reversed as l did take advantage tho l wasn't really thinking in that manner as l valued the players who where leaving

Yeovil Town - Manchester City 2-1 (A.MVUEMBA,S.KI)

After QPR and Fulham,Man.City are another big team who was defeat by Div.4 Yeovil.On quarter final Yeovil will play with Div.1 Derby County

3-0 win away at Doncaster.

Good win against a solid team from the lower leagues' date=' Lavezzi scores a brace. :)

We draw Coventry at home in the Quarters. :)[/quote']

Well played mate and to make it worse I forgot to put my cup team out so will have to play a weakened team next time out :(

Guys l did the deals with hammer as he said he was going down the same road as me a Aiden ie British based players' date='he told me he was building a team and would stick with them and the players in question where not wanted.l saw a few other mangers deal with hammer and at the time l was very frustrated with sm and the results they delt me so l though ok.

Looking back l wad wrong to deal with hammer and should have listened to others regarding his behavior.

Any way l still like bergovic and l d be happy to let rein return to city ,l d also have no problem with the deal being reversed as l did take advantage tho l wasn't really thinking in that manner as l valued the players who where leaving[/quote']

Sorry mate I never meant to single you out for criticism,I never even looked to see who the manager was in question at the time of the deal, I was just twittering on and used them deals as an example.

Yeovil Town - Manchester City 2-1 (A.MVUEMBA' date='S.KI)[/color']

After QPR and Fulham,Man.City are another big team who was defeat by Div.4 Yeovil.On quarter final Yeovil will play with Div.1 Derby County

Welll done and a deserved win.Good luck in the next rounds[].

Charming guy at Bolton. Just PM'd him and this is what happened:-

20 Mar 2012 12:11

Can we discuss a deal for Cavani?

20 Mar 2012 13:16

**** you

Cheers, that is just charming. He had previously countered my offer for Cavani, so hardly is because he didn't want to sell him. Some people :/

Charming guy at Bolton. Just PM'd him and this is what happened:-

20 Mar 2012 12:11

Can we discuss a deal for Cavani?

20 Mar 2012 13:16

**** you

Cheers' date=' that is just charming. He had previously countered my offer for Cavani, so hardly is because he didn't want to sell him. Some people :/[/quote']

Ha! Not like the old days with Ash is it? I'm gonna PM him myself now and ask the same question mate ;):D I have no interest in the player but will be interesting to see the answer!

Ha! Not like the old days with Ash is it? I'm gonna PM him myself now and ask the same question mate ;):D I have no interest in the player but will be interesting to see the answer!

Haha he'll probably sell him to you :P

Guys l did the deals with hammer as he said he was going down the same road as me a Aiden ie British based players' date='he told me he was building a team and would stick with them and the players in question where not wanted.l saw a few other mangers deal with hammer and at the time l was very frustrated with sm and the results they delt me so l though ok.

Any way l still like bergovic and l d be happy to let rein return to city ,l d also have no problem with the deal being reversed as l did take advantage tho l wasn't really thinking in that manner as l valued the players who where leaving[/quote']

Respect for this post Brian. I think a reverse deal is a good idea to be honest but thats between you guys. I guess what is done is done mate.

Joined in for a bit of fun on Cavani .

Made this bid.

..Manchester City have made an offer to Bolton Wanderers for Édinson CAVANI of £8,000,000 plus Antonio CASSANO ..

Got countered this..

..Bolton Wanderers have made a counter offer to Manchester City to exchange Renato AUGUSTO and Edin DZEKO for Édinson CAVANI .

Respond.. .

Joined in for a bit of fun on Cavani .

Made this bid.

..Manchester City have made an offer to Bolton Wanderers for Édinson CAVANI of £8' date='000,000 plus Antonio CASSANO ..

Got countered this..

..Bolton Wanderers have made a counter offer to Manchester City to exchange Renato AUGUSTO and Edin DZEKO for Édinson CAVANI .

Respond.. .[/quote']

He's not even deemed me worthy of a reply - I dont warrant an eff off apparently. :(:D

Respect for this post Brian. I think a reverse deal is a good idea to be honest but thats between you guys. I guess what is done is done mate.

Thanks.If Man City want Reina or Iraola back ,one out of the two that will happen and l will bend over backwards to ensure it does.Reinas tranfer ban runs out soon once it does talks will proceed..

Note to self,never,never deal with Hammer again its just not worth it:o

Have taken on the impossibly desperate task of Carlisle United. Poor team' date=' in debt, bring it on! B)[/quote']

Good luck mate :)

Nice to get my Barnsley back :)