Guest Higgy

English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

2-0 win away at Hull.

Really good win here as I had to rest many players so could only put out an 84 average with a few 70's :o. Tosic comes in to score the winner. :)

Up to 11th now after 4 wins in 5 and my best run so far. ;)

At home to Preston next. :)

Massive win for City with Vidal slotting in the right back spot with his def position helping the club to a clean sheet in a 5-0 win over Derby.Much needed boost for the club and players after the defeat in the cup to Yeovil.

Manchester City

-

Derby County

A.CASSANO 3

S.ROBINHO 17

A.ROBBEN 26, 58, 77

Half Time

(3 - 0)

Would like to thank everyone that welcomed me into the set-up the other night. Really looking forward to the challenge.

On the pitch tonight in my first game in charge I managed a 1-1 draw against Gillingham. Stunned to be honest considering I only have 3 defenders in my entire team (what sort of tactics was the last manager playing? 1-3-6?). Nigel Hasselbaink got my sides goal.

Hopefully I'll get an external bid for a player soon, need my revamp to begin sooner rather than later. I won't be a competitive team for a long while but hopefully I'll get there in the end.

great win against Wychombe which keeps me on the tail of the play offs,not again.Couldnt take another play off defeat.

Negredo 90 rated cf has just come of his tranfer ban,would consider a part ex deal for a winger or Rb or Cm player,british based preffered but not essential.

Not sure if anyone is interested in Edinaldo Grafite or Vladimir Koman but if you are I'm willing to sell at Carlisle as I need the funds thanks to being in the red and only having 22 players (only 3 of those are defenders :eek:).

The players both have teams showing an interest in game but it could be that managers have forgotten to remove them from shortlists etc.

If you're interested in either then please stick in a reasonable offer.

I'm looking for a 91+ striker and can give 2/3 of the following for him. So let me know if you fancy a deal:-

Matuidi, Holtby, Lopez, Khedira, Gourcuff, Scholes, Shemshov, Krasic or Pedro.

So let me know, I would also consider individual deals for any of these :)

The games transfer market appears to have become one big joke over the last couple of weeks. No bids for days upon days and when they do come they're only about 100k above the CV...B)

7 players up for sale at Carlisle, have been up for 3 days so far. I MUST sell one before I can buy anyone and today I come online to find one bid...for possibly the only player I want to keep at the moment. Absolutely ridiculous.

:rolleyes:

Edit - A massive thanks to Arsenal who have bid for Koman. Means I can finally get active in the market tomorrow.

Oh and sorry for this - completely the wrong place I know - but anyone recommend a decent Gold Championship thats none to old' date=' good transfer market with a decent team available and forum friendly?[/quote']I'd shoot for GC100 Ed :)

C'mon lads, a bit more liveliness!

Carlisle 2-3 Torquay

Nicky Maynard (again) with a brace. Diamanti scored the other. Remain at the summit of Division 4, it's been an enjoyable season thus far. Just wait for a big collapse to 18th later in the season... :D

2-1 win at home to Preston.

The great run continues as we win yet another game. Bossed possession with Klose getting a fine brace giving him 8/15 so far this term. :)

We keep pressure on top 10 staying level with Citeh and Pool. B)