Guest Higgy

English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Beaten tonight 3-2 by Torquay. Surprisingly I held a 2-0 lead at half time thanks to 2 goals from Pavel Pogrebnyak but it was completely undeserved and a second half collapse left me with nil points.

New faces will slowly begin to arrive over the next few days though so hopefully I'll be able to field a fully fit team of players in the correct positions during my next game.

Brentford 4-0 Doncaster Rovers :D

3rd clean sheet in a row, Getting rid of Enyeama and i can probably bet he'll be a big loss but im trying to cut down on wages.

Brandao Elton 2x on his debut, Herrmann x1, Vitor Junior x1 and Kasami x1 :D:)

Pedro Leon 25 year old, Spaniard (89) RM/Wing

Jack Cork 22 year old, Englishman (83) CM/DM 3m.

Jose Catala 27 year old, Spaniard (87) LB/CB 7.4m.

Enyeama 29 year old, Nigerian GK (87) 6m.

Might be selling Kasami and Herrmann soon aswell if i get my targets ;)

The games transfer market appears to have become one big joke over the last couple of weeks. No bids for days upon days and when they do come they're only about 100k above the CV...B)

7 players up for sale at Carlisle' date=' have been up for 3 days so far. I MUST sell one before I can buy anyone and today I come online to find one bid...for possibly the only player I want to keep at the moment. Absolutely ridiculous.

:rolleyes:

[/quote']

Double post sorry,

Frustrating for me, Put my players up way over a week ago and still no bids, trying to sell them off so i can complete my other deals.. :D:(

3rd clean sheet in a row' date=' Getting rid of Enyeama and i can probably bet he'll be a big loss but im trying to cut down on wages.

Might be selling Kasami and [b']Herrmann[/b] soon aswell if i get my targets ;)

Jack Cork off to portmouth and Enyeama off to external (fc metz), i can now complete my other deals :)

The revamp at Carlisle begins! Starting off with a few youngsters to give me some extra freedom as I did only have the 22 players at the start.

Free Agent Sead HAJROVIC has completed his move to Carlisle United for £218,000

From the Arsenal youth set-up which must count for something. Don't know too much about him but will keep an eye on him now. Had to bring in a couple of defenders as I only had 3 so he fitted the bill.

Free Agent Sean MURRAY has completed his move to Carlisle United for £608,000

An 18 year old lad with a LOT of potential. Plays for Watford and I think he's a decent player. I know the Championship like the back of my hand so finding him in free agents was a massive surprise.

Free Agent Tom PARKES has completed his move to Carlisle United for £330,000

Another CB in which was much needed. Has spent time on loan in League 2 this season from Leicester. Will probably sell him on but adds a little depth and who knows, he may become part of the Leicester set-up next year or get a move away.

Free Agent Britt ASSOMBALONGA has completed his move to Carlisle United for £8,000

This lad went out on loan from Watford to Conference side Braintree where he bagged 5 goals in 5 games. Has since come back and chalked up his first Championship appearance. A bargain for 8k

Free Agent Aaron WILDIG has completed his move to Carlisle United for £353,000

Has a bit of potential. Still only 19 and could be a good Championship player next season. His development has stuttered a bit in the last 18 months but still worth a punt.

Loïc DAMOUR has completed his move to Carlisle United from US Boulogne for £330,000

A regular in the French 2nd division and should be a future riser. He's 21 so still pretty young.

Manuel TORRES has completed his move to Carlisle United from Schalke for £270,000

5 goals in 21 games for Schalke II. Not sure if that will get him anything in terms of a rise as it's not in the Bundesliga but still worth signing.

----------------------

Have also accepted bids for 2 of my players who will be leaving to bring in £5.9m. Those 2 are Marios Elia and Jurica Vranges. Both appear to be close to dropping in rating and the money can be used in the revamp.

Also have a bid for Ze Roberto but might hold off on selling him until I get rid of Grafite to maximize revenue from CV's.

That's all from Carlise for now :)

Free Agent Paul DIGBY has completed his move to Carlisle United for £420,000

Always tough to gauge if a 17 year old will make it from the Championship or not. To be honest though I'd rather have him and risk him not improving than not have him and find he becomes a superstar in the future.

Youth team is really coming along nicely so far. Didn't expect there to be so many decent names left.

Ed Moses steered Brighton and Hove Albion to victory against West Ham United.

Brighton and Hove Albion beat West Ham United 2 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.

Antonini scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Bent was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Incredibly Brighton are now 3rd in the prem! I fear it may not get better than that in all honesty but, regardless, its a nice moment in the sun!

Currently the form team in the division, 5 wins and a draw from the last 6 played. Blimey can you imagine if I could maintain that form for a few more games - really would be something special!

3rd clean sheet in a row' date=' Getting rid of Enyeama and i can probably bet he'll be a big loss but im trying to cut down on wages.

Might be selling Kasami and [b']Herrmann[/b] soon aswell if i get my targets ;)

definately interested in pedro leon.... oscar available if you still want him??

Carlise's youth academy notches up another 2 members.

The offer for Jordan CLARKE of Lokomotiv Moskva from Carlisle United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Has come back into the Coventry City line-up over the last few weeks and is playing brilliantly. Scored against Cardiff, set one up against Pompey, he's definately a future Premiership right-back.

The offer for Cüneyt KÖZ of River Plate from Carlisle United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

19 year old defender playing week in week out for Bayern Munich II. Hoping he has a decent future.

Ed Moses steered Brighton and Hove Albion to victory against Birmingham City.

Brighton and Hove Albion beat Birmingham City 2 - 0 in their English Shield Round 4 fixture.

Pereyra scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Caicedo was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Through to the quarter finals to face Yeovil

Yeovil Town - Walsall 0-0 6-5 on pen.

After going to Quarter finals in the English Cup,now Div.4 Yeovil will play in Quarter finals in English Shield,there will play with Brighton(3rd in Div.1) on AMEX stadium and can only hope to stop their series of 8 matches without lose.

New manager of Dag&Red !

Ben warrilow takes control of Dagenham & Redbridge.

This season your Chairman expects you to avoid relegation.

Not a surprise looking at the table...

16 Queens Park Rangers 19 -6 21

17 Manchester United 19 -11 20

18 DAGENHAM & REDBRIDGE 19 -27 18

19 Leeds United 19 -18 16

20 Fulham 19 -11 14

In a relegation scrap, i do wonder why Chelsea are in the championship and Manchester united are trying to get out the relegation zone, they could be in Div 3 next season :eek:

New manager of Dag&Red !

In a relegation scrap' date=' i do wonder why Chelsea are in the championship and Manchester united are trying to get out the relegation zone, they could be in Div 3 next season :eek:[/quote']

Welcome mate. Its a long story from a competative GW - nuff said! Good luck at Dags, my Brighton and Jinxmillions Shrews have a strong affinity with your team as we came up from the bottom div with them so any help i can offer i will!

New manager of Dag&Red !

In a relegation scrap' date=' i do wonder why Chelsea are in the championship and Manchester united are trying to get out the relegation zone, they could be in Div 3 next season :eek:[/quote']

Welcome to 5579 good luck. :)

Just to say guys, I WILL keep Dagenham in the league, you can hold me at that :D

Welcome mate. Its a long story from a competative GW - nuff said! Good luck at Dags' date=' my Brighton and Jinxmillions Shrews have a strong affinity with your team as we came up from the bottom div with them so any help i can offer i will![/quote']

Thanks a lot mate and wow - Top of division 1 with Brighton, some achievement that, I tried make a loan offer for Senturk but your chairman wont loan him out and i think hes too good for you to loan anyway.

Anybody whos got a striker who they will loan 86+ let me no please.

Welcome to 5579 good luck. :)

Thanks a lot mate.

New manager of Dag&Red !

Best of luck from Sheffield united.still willing to do a deal for negredo ,90rated forward.