Guest Higgy

English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

First bit of business as Dagenham&Redbridge manager:

Kirill NABABKIN (87) has completed his move to Dagenham & Redbridge from CSKA Moskva for £273,000 plus Virgil VAN DIJK and Sadio DIALLO

Cracking deal, £273K with a 78 + 80 rated going in the other direction, current right back wass (86) will be moving on to another club soon.

Best of luck from Sheffield united.still willing to do a deal for negredo ' date='90rated forward.[/quote']

Thanks mate :)

The offer for Belözoglu EMRE of Fenerbahçe SK from Carlisle United has been accepted along with other club offers. Fenerbahçe SK will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

QPR offered CV, I offered a P/Ex so looks like the 88 rated CM will be joining Carlisle :D

:( Now i prob wont have a CM for tonight

Well done for signing him.

I genuinely only spotted him by pure fluke. I put the wrong parameters into the market search and up he flew. In desperate need of a CM myself so had to bid.

I notice you did get Kehl though, that's a good signing. Nearly put in a cheeky bid for him too but thought that would have been a tad unfair.

My first game in the Set up is against Southend, they are 6th in the table so its a very tough team for us as we are in the relegation zone, i dont see why we cant get a point at least :)

The 5 signings below follow Nababkin into the football club :)

Marco ANDREOLLI has completed his move to Dagenham & Redbridge from Chievo for £328,000 plus Ondrej CELUSTKA and Gonzalo BUENO

Andreolli comes to us for help at CB.

Marc TORREJÓN has completed his move to Dagenham & Redbridge from Racing Santander for £399,000 plus Brek SHEA

Torrejon is the other CB Signing for us.

Martin OLSSON has completed his move to Dagenham & Redbridge from Orebro SK for £648,000 plus Petr JIRACEK

Decided get Olsson for the LB Spot.

Vladislav IGNATJEV has completed his move to Dagenham & Redbridge from Lokomotiv Moskva for £300,000 plus Nicolai BOILESEN and Riccardo SAPONARA

This might not be a good deal for the future with Boilesen leaving but for now i think its a good deal.

Marco STRELLER has completed his move to Dagenham & Redbridge from FC Basel for £81,000 plus Serdar AZIZ

Good signing IMO, I think he will play a key part in keeping us in the division.

I genuinely only spotted him by pure fluke. I put the wrong parameters into the market search and up he flew. In desperate need of a CM myself so had to bid.

I notice you did get Kehl though' date=' that's a good signing. Nearly put in a cheeky bid for him too but thought that would have been a tad unfair.[/quote']

Well atleast i got one CM, and i feel it would of been unfair if ya did as i did search ages for CM's :P as i sold all my old CM's for Money which left me with 1 lol.But good luck with the season ahead :)

3-1 loss away at Pompey.

Pretty tragic losing to an unmanaged side which sadly brings an end to our winning run, Toure scores our consolation goal. :o

Drop a place to 12th but still joint 10th. :)

Home to Sunderland next where I hope to get back on track. ;)

Finally broken into the playoffs following a 1-0 win over Tom's Middlesbrough. Pinilla got the vital goal in a game where John Rooney made an unexpected appearance.

Chelsea next...

Carlisle's second string were beaten 2-1 tonight in what was a close game. Looking at the stats I think I deserved at least a point.

Hubschman and Emre both sat the game out but they as well as hopefully some new additions will be ready for the next game.

Bradford City 3-4 Sheffield Wednesday

Youngster Didavi scored a hat-trick which I was very pleased with as he got his 6th of the season in just 11 games and Kiessling was also on the scoresheet.

We move up to 3rd in the league now but rivals Sheffield United are only a point behind us along with Huddersfield and Charlton so it's quite close. We are 3points behind the top position so there's only 5points between 1st and 7th.

Looking at my team, I'm really looking to strengthen my team so I'm up for alot of offers except for Krul, Salvio and Kiessling (maybe it depends on the offer)

Ed Moses steered Brighton and Hove Albion to victory against Leicester City.

Brighton and Hove Albion beat Leicester City 2 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.

Bent scored both of the goals for Brighton and Hove Albion and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Its gonna come crashing down at some point but on the crest of a 5579 wave at the minute. :)

YES !!! FIRST GAME... FIRST WIN ! :)

Ben warrilow steered Dagenham & Redbridge to victory against Southend United.

Dagenham & Redbridge outclassed Southend United and beat them 3 - 1 in their Division 2 fixture.

Matavz scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Assaidi was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Brilliant result, I started a 83 rated side aswell at 6th placed southend, the likes of Nababkin, Andreolli, Pirlo, Ignatjev, Palacio, Torrejon and Streller were not fit enough !

They had a rating of 86 and sat in 6th position, very happy with the win, although i am disapointed about 4 of the teams in the bottom 5/6 before the night won, Fulham, Leeds, Man United and Qpr all won !

14 Queens Park Rangers 20 -4 24

15 Manchester United 20 -9 23

16 Reading 20 -4 22

17 Wigan Athletic 20 -9 22

18 DAGENHAM & REDBRIDGE 20 -25 21

19 Leeds United 20 -16 19

20 Fulham 20 -10 17

First game - first win, its very close at the bottom, theres four teams above the relegation zone and 14th place is only out of the zone by 3 points !

I play qpr next, im very confident i can survive and i believe i can finish in the top half !! We are 9 point off 10th, and by the end of the season i think we have a good chance of making them points up.

First heavy loss for a while! Nice to see someone copy my tactics ;) WILL!

Well no one else could bloomin beat you :P After smashing teams by 6 or 7 goals for the first 10 odd games and now losing by the same margin with me using the same tactics I thought I should swap things around haha.

Free Agent Raheem STERLING has completed his move to Barnsley for 3,150,000

LOL another one that Loserborough miss out on, how useless are they?? And i was the one compared to Hammer :)

Scrape out a stale 0-0 with Bristol, just 5 points away now from the play-offs :)

kris iankov was unable to prevent a Yeovil Town defeat to Burnley.

Yeovil Town slumped to a 1 - 0 defeat against Burnley in their Division 4 fixture.

3pts before Torquay,Erkin with inj.,next-Barnet

LOL another one that Loserborough miss out on' date=' how useless are they?? And i was the one compared to Hammer :)

Scrape out a stale 0-0 with Bristol, just 5 points away now from the play-offs :)[/quote']

I personally doubt you'll get your money back any time soon buddy. It'll take Sterling a good while to be valued over that fee, and when you add in his current wages, you're making a loss until that day comes. Sterling looks a good player, but I doubt he'll be above 82/83 for a good while, a very good while

I don't blame Dan for not overpaying.