English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Ed Moses steered Brighton and Hove Albion to victory against Arsenal.

Brighton and Hove Albion beat Arsenal 2 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.

Jurado scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Bent was also on the scoresheet for his side.

The run continues! 9 wins and a draw from last 10. Season going so well, far better than i could have hoped!

Diarra and Pugreynek both dropped though, my best player down to 90 is a rea but not unexpected gutter.

• Replies 38.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• swanseajack

• Matty_avfc

• koplfc

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread Can you help poor Kieran? Kieran Westwood - Goalkeeper - Aged 26 - Rated 85 This is Keiran, he likes sunny days, cold milk and fresh cookies.

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread Building on Ed's work and in contrast to SJ's predictions ('cos I agree with you Ed' date=' many do seem to be writing off the new boys, with no rea

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread hang on fellas........... First.... Then.... A quick.... Remember to... Then grab some.... And a.... Into position...... ......

Egemen KORKMAZ has completed his move to Dagenham & Redbridge from Besiktas JK for £4,560,000

Extra defender coming in, 87 rated can play LB aswell as CB, Good signing :)

Pierre-emerick AUBAMEYANG has completed his move to Dagenham & Redbridge from Milan in a swap deal for Dušan TADIC . All other offers were turned down.

Brought Pierre-emerick Aubameyang, straight swap for another 87 rated player - after i bidded Cardiff put a bid in but luckily with my Tadic in the deal it went a million or so over the chairmans value, glad ive got him :)

The deal involving Dagenham & Redbridge and Stephen IRELAND of Clermont Foot has been turned down. Clermont Foot have decided to proceed with another offer.

Leyton Orient put a late bid in so my offer's been turned down unfortunately, will look for somebody else.

The offer for Ivan KLASNIC of Marseille from Carlisle United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Snapped him up in 7777 and have done the same here. Will partner Pobgrebnyak upfront and is a safe 86 looking at an 87.

The offer for Martin PETROV of AS Monaco from Carlisle United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

He's not the youngest but will play a part for me this season. His 87 is secure and he'll slot in to the starting XI. Have given up Nigel Hasselbaink for him who will rise in the SPL but securing an 87 winger was more important to me.

I add Pepe (rated 93) & Mandanda (rated 91) to this...

Would you be selling for the need of cash, which it seems. Or, that they dont have a safe rating.. which is more likely.

If you need cash, consider my bid for Schmelzer. :)

Aston Villa have really stumbled. We were once 12 points ahead. Time to go back too the drawing board. :o

Would you be selling for the need of cash' date=' which it seems. Or, that they dont have a safe rating.. which is more likely.

If you need cash, consider my bid for Schmelzer. :)

Aston Villa have really stumbled. We were once 12 points ahead. Time to go back too the drawing board. :o[/quote']

Exactly the same here. I think we burnt out too quickly. Lopez must have known he was going to drop though so had to get his 18 goals beforehand :P

Bas Dost available on loan after the signings of Alex Frei, Kevin Davies and Kyle Lafferty. He is a solid 86 who has 7 goals from 12 EC5579 league starts in his career. Looking to get him out on loan so he can get some games under his belt. Others also available on loan from Leyton Orient, check the loan list.

Dmitri TORBINSKY suffered a minor injury in the last game.

Vladimír WEISS picked up a very minor injury during the recent match.

Sung-Yueng KI is now suspended for 3 games after being sent off

horrible match 2inj and 1 red card,but I win:D

Yeovil Town - Derby County 2-0(T.ROGNE,A.MVUEMBA)

Little Div.4 club will play on Semi final against another team from Div.1 West Ham

3-0 loss to Coventry in the Quarter final.

Massive shame to lose at this stage after so much effort put in earlier on. Stats once again laughable 48-52 poss, they get 3 SOT and score from everyone we get 10 and get none. :o

Back to the league now though and need to find some form after a wee dip of late.

Some what pleased that im out of the cup. I gace some youngsters a run-around so that I can prepare to push for the division 1 title.

New Northampton Town coach here, looking forward to make some deals

EDIT: I have exactly 0m.. It will be very hard to make the deals I want

Welcome :)

Pedro BOTELHO has completed his move to Northampton Town from Fenerbahçe SK in a swap deal for Akaki GOGIA and Julián LUQUE.

A player that will bring depth to my squad, and it will be my backup for the left-back position.

Neri CARDOZO has completed his move to Northampton Town from Monterrey in a swap deal for Adelino VIEIRINHA and Luccas CLARO.

Just swapped him for Vieirinha, they both have the same rating, Neri is just 1 year younger but this guy is the best player in their team (Monterrey), and Vierinha barely plays in Wolfsburg. He'll probably slot in to the Starting XI.

3 more players coming tomorrow :D

Bas DOST has completed his move to Torquay United from Leyton Orient for £7,000,000

Top scorer in the Eredevise. He's also the first Dutchman to top the charts since Huntelaar for Ajax. Has been linked to moves abroad, but I've bought him for a slightly longer timeframe. Buying him to replace Arouna Kone and play as an alternative to Maynard until the end of the current season. I'll see how he gets on in the ratings, should rise to 87/88, and see what happens to him in the summer, where he goes/if he stays. Could be a handy bargaining chip.

Won 3-0 against Swindon at the weekend, Commons x2 and Diamanti with the other.

Recent changes;

Jordan Ayew rose to 86, Sven Ulreich to 88.

The deal involving Liverpool and Bas DOST of Leyton Orient has been rejected. Leyton Orient do not want to sell the player.

Liverpool have made an offer to Leyton Orient for Bas DOST of 7,800,000.

7,8M for Dost from Liverpool and today I see

Bas DOST has completed his move to Torquay United from Leyton Orient for 7,000,000

The deal involving Liverpool and Bas DOST of Leyton Orient has been rejected. Leyton Orient do not want to sell the player.

Liverpool have made an offer to Leyton Orient for Bas DOST of 7' date='800,000.

7,8M for Dost from Liverpool and today I see

Bas DOST has completed his move to Torquay United from Leyton Orient for 7,000,000

...[/quote']

Unlucky then. Must have been my good charm.

4-3 loss to Villa.

Score 3 and still canny win lol :P Edged out on stats so no complaints, draw would have been nice though. ;)

Really amazing this season, I get a decent run look like getting top 10 easily then suddenly out of nowhere 4 defeats on the spin. :rolleyes:

5 points above bottom 3 still but the game against Derby next could be massive in my (new found) bid to stay up. :o

avram Grant steered Sheffield United to victory against Walsall.

Sheffield United beat Walsall 4 - 1 in their Division 3 fixture.

Osman scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Santa Cruz and Eagles were also amongst the goalscorers.

Really glad l Resigned Santa and osman never lets me down.:D