Guest Higgy

English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Brentford 1-0 Yeovil (who are 2nd in the league) :)' date=' Leonardo with the only goal and it seems me changing to 451 worked :D[/quote']
How the fridge..

Lost 1-0 to Rochdale.

SAY WHAT! :(

Doesn't matter your still top :P

Geoffrey Kan steered Portsmouth to victory against Derby County.

Portsmouth outclassed Derby County and thrashed them 6 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.

Arshavin scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Fellaini and Marin were also amongst the goalscorers.

Guys Im looking to loan some people out and sell some of my minor players for money. :/ or we can potentially make p/e deals.

Really loving this sqaud. Nice to see them responding well to my style.

GUYS VM ME OR CHAT ABOUT POSSIBLE LOAN DEALS FROM MY CLUB PORTSMOUTH

4-3 loss to Villa.

Score 3 and still canny win lol :P Edged out on stats so no complaints' date=' draw would have been nice though. ;)

Really amazing this season, I get a decent run look like getting top 10 easily then suddenly out of nowhere 4 defeats on the spin. :rolleyes:

5 points above bottom 3 still but the game against Derby next could be massive in my (new found) bid to stay up. :o[/quote']

Unlucky there Dudey. Looks like it was a close game! :) The win was needed to keep the gap between Villa and Everton whoa re on great form!

Ed Moses was unable to prevent a Brighton and Hove Albion defeat to Everton.

Brighton and Hove Albion slumped to a 3 - 1 defeat against Everton in their Division 1 fixture.

Jurado was on the scoresheet for his side.

And with that my spectacular run comes to an end. Gutted but not unexpected, and no shame losing to a strong Everton.

I tried to play it smart with a flat 4-4-2 to protect against his three forwards, and make a game of it through midfield but cant help thinking this was one of those games where the no brainer 3-5-2 probably would have served me better.

Back to the drawing board!

Brentford 1-0 Yeovil (who are 2nd in the league) :)' date=' Leonardo with the only goal and it seems me changing to 451 worked :D[/quote']

good is that Torquay lose,but Stoke come 3pts before me

Gökhan GONUL will be sidelined after suffering an injury.(3 weeks)

need a RB fast,made Blackburn-Dirk MARCELLIS bid,please accept/reject it faster before next match

Guest Scout Maker

Picked up my first win as Bristol Rovers manager, beating Wycombe 4-0. Stracqualursi, Bocaly (OG), Dessena and Gouffran with the goals. Up to 13th, 11 points off the Play-Offs.

Stockport County 0-3 Northampton Town

My 1st game with Northampton, very happy with my team. Controlled all the game, i'm 10th now. I think I can manage to go to the playoffs, let's see what happens. :D

Leyton Orient beat Southampton 1-0, goal from Jonathan Walters, who is playing really well.

Went with a 4-3-3, and Livermore, Holden and Ireland won the midfield battle against Southampton's three in centre mid. Debut for Kyle Lafferty off the bench.

First win for me as Orient boss.

Ben Warrilow earned a draw with Dagenham & Redbridge against Chelsea.

The match ended 2 - 2 between Dagenham & Redbridge and Chelsea in their Division 2 fixture.

Palacio and Aubameyang were amongst the goalscorers.

YESSSS !! Get in, I no its only a point but ive drawn against a 90 rated team in a relegation battle, plus Im unbeaten in my first 3 games in charge :)

Rodrigo Palacio put us ahead after half time, Miralem Pjanic scored to put them level on the 79th minute with a overhead kick, Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang was unmarked and scored for us on his debut, 96 rated Carlos Puyol saved them when he headed in a corner on the 88th minute of the game !

2-2 Draw !

13 Hartlepool United 22 -1 30

14 Queens Park Rangers 22 -5 25

15 Reading 22 -6 25

16 Wigan Athletic 22 -8 25

17 Fulham 22 -8 23

18 Manchester United 22 -12 23

19 DAGENHAM & REDBRIDGE 22 -25 23

20 Leeds United 22 -19 19

There are 16 games left yet, Only 2 points seperate 14th to 19th, its VERY close, but im hoping get out of it sooner rather than later, need to pick up some wins !

I play Oldham next who are currently 4th, I think I can beat them aswell !

Carlisle United 2 - 1 Doncaster Rovers

P.Pobgrebnyak 8

B.Corgnet 16

I.Klasnic 59

A really tight game but I pick up the 3 points. Chuffed to bits with that, finally get my strong starting 11 in and grab a win. Carlisle continue to climb the table with me now in charge and tonight we sit 17th. I'm only 8 points behind the top half of the table and my aim is now to finish in that top 10. It will require some good tactics and some good luck but hopefully I can get there.

3 points tonight against 6th place and next up is 5th placed Southampton.

Blimey, really getting hammered in the changes!

So far my first team:-

Alou DIARRA = -1 to 90

Sébastien PUYGRENIER = -1 to 87

Marius STANKEVICIUS = -1 to 87

Marco MARCHIONNI = -2 to 86

Still more to go i fear. After 9 straight victories, my first defeat in 11 doesnt look likely to be a soitary loss!

Hows your 5579 experience going second time round Dom?

Its not as busy as it was last time I was here but im enjoying it 10 times more due to being not having the same muppets that used to post without naming names :)

As for the team , Its progressing very well with me being up a lot higher up the table and managing to improve the team 10 folds and keeping the talent that was here :)

3-1 loss at home to Derby. :(

This simply had to be a win with the current awful form with a draw being bearable. Game was dead even on stats and also using a formation that had beat them very well of late, decidedly not good. :o

Away at bottom placed Blackpool next where if we don't win it'll start getting very ugly.

Gap to bottom three currently 4 points.