Guest Higgy

English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Took over Tranmere' date=' £13M in debt and 22 players so everyone's for sale, either P/E or cash, I'll be looking to negotiate. Nice team with a decent league position so shouldn't be too hard to get things moving.[/quote']

Welcome good luck. :)

A) Who's got the Ipswich job? and good luck.

B) sorry for leaving was here a lot longer than previous spells but can be bothered with SM any more and I've got exams coming up and good luck to the rest of you and all the best. :)

Just took over Middlesborough ! Good side, a few points of the play offs, aim is to get into the Premier League. The previous manager left a decent side with 10m in the bank, bidded for a few top players, surprised no one bidded for them.

All my clubs are in forum game worlds so im happy to join this too after waiting so long for a half decent club to come :)

Just took over Middlesborough ! Good side' date=' a few points of the play offs, aim is to get into the Premier League. The previous manager left a decent side with 10m in the bank, bidded for a few top players, surprised no one bidded for them.

All my clubs are in forum game worlds so im happy to join this too after waiting so long for a half decent club to come :)[/quote']

Good to see you join :), Shame you didnt join after wednesday night ;)

Just took over Middlesborough ! Good side' date=' a few points of the play offs, aim is to get into the Premier League. The previous manager left a decent side with 10m in the bank, bidded for a few top players, surprised no one bidded for them.

All my clubs are in forum game worlds so im happy to join this too after waiting so long for a half decent club to come :)[/quote']

Welcome good luck. :)

Guest <klhepworth.

Considering keeping my star players that I've had enquiries about as I've not had much luck finding players in the external market so being in debt might not matter too much. Still open to good offers of course:)

Considering keeping my star players that I've had enquiries about as I've not had much luck finding players in the external market so being in debt might not matter too much. Still open to good offers of course:)

Thats the challenge ,little externally same with the other top set ups.

Might be worth us all thinking about a few straight swap deals to freshen up our squads,while our youth players improve there ratings.

I d straight swap many of my top players for the right replacement.example l d be happy to let negredo for Baines,roughly same age,same rating only a small differance in value l could make up.that way l get the left back l ve always wanted and Donny get the striker they ve always wanted(example only-tho l do like baines)

If we all keep insisting on 2for1 deals the market will be much less active,if we over value our players we will be stuck with them forever..

I need a Left back and a Rb ,but l have too many striker,l would therefore be prepared to swap do a straight swap for a player of roughly the same age and rating or pos potential.

With so many top,top forumers sadly retiring from SM,who the top 5 manager ie games in 5579.mine is(tho l know l am not a top manager,i am in div three)just trying to see who we have left ,who has been with there club as long or longer than me with,Avram Grant 9 Jan 2010 present 232 games

How you looking.

Been busy lately which is why i havent posted here.

Bought Diego Renan off charlton for 12m :), Got bags of cash :D

Brentford 1-1 Ipswich Town (Unmanaged),

Slightly dissapointed, didnt even realise they were unmanaged and stats wise i should of won but i guess a point will do B)

Brandao Elton has been a awesome signing :D

Edit: Also gutted to i missed out on Rosicky, Didnt even realise he was at external.

Been busy lately which is why i havent posted here.

Bought Diego Renan off charlton for 12m :)' date=' Got bags of cash :D

Brentford 1-1 Ipswich Town (Unmanaged),

Slightly dissapointed, didnt even realise they were unmanaged and stats wise i should of won but i guess a point will do B)

Brandao Elton has been a awesome signing :D

Edit: Also gutted to i missed out on Rosicky, Didnt even realise he was at external.[/quote']

Couldnt believe my luck when i saw Rosicky at an external. Good signing.

Guest <klhepworth.

Not too bothered about being in debt looking at the external market, might just sit it out and hope my chairman bails me out...

Guys done a tranfer rumour thread in the other section' date='thought l 'd include as many teams as l could to encourage internal deals and like minded post.[/quote']

Where is this thread? Cheers

Where is this thread? Cheers

go to new posts and click on the right side of the screen where its says english chamionships,wait a min and go down the list till you find 5579 tranfer /gossip reports.anyone know how to do a direct link to it?:P

The deal reported to be worth £0 plus Craig MACKAIL-SMITH involving Antonio FLORO FLORES of Udinese and Middlesbrough has been accepted. The transfer will be completed shortly.

What the.....? :eek:

Stop the press-Leighton Baines could well be a blade in the future ' date='if l can arrange the assisnation of the everton manager.

:)[/quote']

Will get a M/R up later mate :) Oh and nice work regarding the rumours.

Oh and I am looking to shift some players for cash:

Dean Hammond(82) - Could well be playing premier league football next year and if he does he will definitely rise.

Danny Murphy(88) - Still going strong at the age of 35, fairly safe in rating and relatively cheap.

Paulo Barreto(87) - The 26 year old is surplus to requirements at the Keepmout stadium and will sell for a decent bid.

Eyal Golasa(85) - The talented young Israeli can also leave for a decent cash bid.

Would keep hold of these but I need some cash as I am in the red and want to snap up some risers before they get picked up by someone else. If your interested let me know :) Also anyone in my squad has a price, except Baines who does not have a price as he will never be sold;)

kris iankov was unable to prevent a Yeovil Town defeat to Brighton and Hove Albion.

Yeovil Town slumped to a 4 - 1 defeat to Brighton and Hove Albion in their English Shield Quarter Final fixture.

Cardozo was on the scoresheet for his side.

expected lose,now we will focus our power in English Cup where Yeovil are on the Semi-finals