Guest Higgy

English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Excellent reports on the other threads guys,really great work and if avram is released later today he will try and get post in himself asap as working 10hours today:(

Reports of that quality will encourage others and also incourouge reactions from others and we have also got ourselfs s a new manager who has already posted a reports.l m going to do a min of one report a month ,something that will include other teams.

Welcome to the new Stockport manager.

kris iankov was unable to prevent a Yeovil Town defeat to Brighton and Hove Albion.

Yeovil Town slumped to a 4 - 1 defeat to Brighton and Hove Albion in their English Shield Quarter Final fixture.

Cardozo was on the scoresheet for his side.

expected lose' date='now we will focus our power in English Cup where Yeovil are on the Semi-finals[/color']

Bad luck mate but if the true value of losing this game was you getting promotion ot the third tier then thats gotta be good news for ya mate. Well played.

My brighton were lucky to pick up a point on Saturday against Bolton - hadnt had a chance to get on and set tactics so it could easily have a been a heavy defeat in truth.

Which leads me on nicely to the activity on the thread. Love the fact that the MR thread has sprung to live thanks to the encouragement of a Brian amongst others - good work all round.

Ive been here from game one season one and I think I speak for many when I say that the activity has dwindled again in 5579, we've been here before and will no doubt be here again but anything that encourages activity has got to be a good thing. I will do what I can also to add to your work guys but given that I only have three teams and didnt even get time to set tactics for them this weekend kinda points to how busy I am! I'm at work right now, the only real time I get to come on here!

Finally, this seems to have passed by but Tom! Real loss to 5579 there - really liked the guy and he will be missed around these here parts - no doubt bump into him elsewhere but a loss all the same.

Mickaël LANDREAU has completed his move to Aston Villa from Blackpool for £8,000,000. All other offers were turned down.

Level 5 concern and only me and Stockport bid. Picked him up for 8 million, which is fairly cheap for a 90 goalkeeper.Only 32 years old, and will no doubt be a useful backup to Petr Cech. If I ever want to sell Cech, now I dont need to ask for another Gk. :P

Anyone interested in Ashley Williams? Have an external bid of £6.6m for him, but I'd rather sell him internally. Looking for £7m, or a P/E with a British based CB. Have until tonight, VM/PM.

2-0 win away at Blackpool.

At last a win after the dry run, it was against the bottom side but I'll take anything right now. :o Hernanes with our winner. :)

4 points clear at the moment and play Shrews at home next.

Luckily bottom of table is quite congested so it's probably a race between around 8-9 teams to avoid one spot with Leicester looking doomed already. 14 games still to go to get 10 points. B)

After a week of controversial activity of avram grant.

avram Grant was unable to prevent a Sheffield United defeat to Bristol City.

Sheffield United slumped to a 3 - 0 defeat against Bristol City in their div three game.

Still hope to do a report on other thread but after another very long working day,haven't got it on me.

Smashed Wigan 5-1 at the DW Stadium played the majority of the game with 10 men after Seamus Coleman got sent off on 38 minutes. Move back into the play offs. No time for complacency now, need to stay there. :):)

Without Onouha for a couple of weeks now after he picked up an injury to his foot.

After a week of controversial activity of avram grant.

avram Grant was unable to prevent a Sheffield United defeat to Bristol City.

Sheffield United slumped to a 3 - 0 defeat against Bristol City in their div three game.

Still hope to do a report on other thread but after another very long working day' date='haven't got it on me.[/quote']

Unlucky mate, Wednesday also were defeated 3-2 at home to Newcastle. But because of goal difference we move up to 4th. We're still tied with you though Brian but we're 3points behind 2nd placed Bury and 5 behind top position Newcastle. Unfortunately.

Ed Moses steered Brighton and Hove Albion to victory against Manchester City.

Brighton and Hove Albion beat Manchester City 2 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.

Gallas had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Diarra and Maggio were amongst the goalscorers.

Back to winning ways, third place at the minute - genuinely aiming for second. Villa coulx drop a few more points and who knows the impossible might just be possible after all!

Brentford 1-1 Barnet, Thats 2 games in a row ive drew 1-1 and dominated completely, Guess i may have to get another striker in B)

Up to 7th and Burnley are below me by goal difference of 7 goals, Play them next.

Diego Rubio Rated (80) 18 year old chilean Striker that plays for Sporting CP for sale 2.6m.

Up to 10th after beating Chelsea at home 2-1.

Been looking at some good young players and i've managed to sign Danny Da Costa for a steal of a deal. Also picked up Mohammed Yattara who is a promosing youngster. Bit dissapointed as i faced competition for Tom Ince and Aras Ozbilis and didn't log in to be able to respond to competition. Ozbilis would have been a big riser and i'd have loved to have signed Tom Ince, both are good signings for Watford and Torquay respectively.

Dagenham & Redbridge 0-2 MIDDLESBROUGH

A great win against my good friend Ben Warrilow, helped me get in to the Div 2 play offs, but didn't help Dagenham who are trying to survive relegation and are still stuck at the bottom. Good game !

Looking to win nearly every game with such a great squad, won all games since taking over :D

Dagenham & Redbridge 0-2 MIDDLESBROUGH

A great win against my good friend Ben Warrilow' date=' helped me get in to the Div 2 play offs, but didn't help Dagenham who are trying to survive relegation and are still stuck at the bottom. Good game !

Looking to win nearly every game with such a great squad, won all games since taking over :D[/quote']

My side was 4-5-1, average rating was 88, aged 25 and average value was £7.7m.

Your side 4-5-1, average rating was 87, aged 26, average value was £7.2m.

My dagenham side is better than yours. ;)

El Nino steered Preston North End to victory against Crystal Palace.

Preston North End beat Crystal Palace 3 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.

Waeghe, Boateng and Sali were amongst the goalscorers.

Mmmm...We are in debt. So,willing to hear any offer for my players:p