Guest Higgy

English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Won 2-0 to Wolves made it 3 straight wins for Watford . Neymar and Ranocchia score for us . Neymar now got 14 goals two goals behind current top scorer Kanoute . Sitting on the top of the table with 3 points advantage .

Next game vs Fulham .

*GK Andres Fernandez 85 will be on the transfer list after next change .

My side was 4-5-1' date=' average rating was 88, aged 25 and average value was £7.7m.

Your side 4-5-1, average rating was 87, aged 26, average value was £7.2m.

My dagenham side is better than yours. ;)[/quote']

So the result was down to better management then? ;):D

Ed "stirring the pot since 1973" Moses

Only rise i got today was a +1 for Moussa Dembele. Possibly more importantly though he's been switched to a Wing/AM, which is where i could have done with an extra player and i don't really need more then Papiss Cisse and Djibril Cisse in a one striker formation.

Premier League risers so far:

Moussa Dembele, 88-89 | +1

Scott Sinclair, 85-86 | +1

Joe Allen, 85-86 | +1

Neil Taylor, 84-85 | +1

Marvin Sordell, 82-84 | +2

David Davis, 77-78 | +1

Curtis Obeng, 67-80 | +3

Djibril Cisse, 89-88 | -1

Thomas INCE has completed his move to Torquay United from Macclesfield Town for 3,000,000 plus Leandro CHAPARRO.

Nothing but a bench signing.

Wanted to get Ince for a while now, but I said I'd wait until I faced competition for his signature. £3m + a 75 is nothing to me. Very pleased to get him, very good talent and I've been following him since I read Robbie Fowler's autobiography about 6 years back.

Lost 1-0 vs Yeovil. Moves Orient further down the table, disappointing season so far for a side who are usually mid table at least. Cant complain about the result vs Yeovil though, stats were all Yeovil, and they are second.

Starting to shape the side to my personal way of playing now, hopefully the results will begin to improve.

Sent Hernandez back to Liverpool as I look to integrate Alex Frei into the side for next season.

Christophe Berra up for sale, 86 rated Wolves centre half. Korey Smith is available for loan.

Managed to get Milito. He is at Inter' date=' but he's about the only bright spark :P

Hopefully he'll be able to get us a few wins to stop this ridiculous rot.[/quote']

Pleasure.

Happy to bring in Krasic, may have just dropped. But linked with top clubs, simply having a torrid time at Juve.

Also swapping Guarin for Enrique, nice to be getting some deals done.

The offer for Adam LALLANA of Bolton Wanderers from Torquay United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

An option too good to pass up. Bid £4.5m as he was transfer listed. Cracking player, been a key figure for the Saints over the last few seasons and he should be able to take his form into next season, assuming they go up.

AM/Wing, so gives me further depth.

Money's no issue, buckets to spend.. :D

EDIT;

700th post on this thread, what a waste of my time! :P

An option too good to pass up. Bid £4.5m as he was transfer listed. Cracking player' date=' been a key figure for the Saints over the last few seasons and he should be able to take his form into next season, assuming they go up.

Money's no issue, buckets to spend.. :D[/quote']

I wanted him, but the manager never replied to my messages :rolleyes:

My 900th post on this thread :D

An option too good to pass up. Bid £4.5m as he was transfer listed. Cracking player' date=' been a key figure for the Saints over the last few seasons and he should be able to take his form into next season, assuming they go up.

Money's no issue, buckets to spend.. :D

[b']EDIT[/b];

700th post on this thread, what a waste of my time! :P

Great deal, he looks a quality player. Likely to be a Premier League regular next season. Just dissapointed i didn't go for him.

Nothing but a bench signing.

Wanted to get Ince for a while now' date=' but I said I'd wait until I faced competition for his signature. £3m + a 75 is nothing to me. Very pleased to get him, very good talent and I've been following him since I read Robbie Fowler's autobiography about 6 years back.[/quote']

Tom Ince is a great winger, he's done absoloutely brilliantly this season

The offer for Frello JORGINHO of Hellas Verona from Brentford has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Should rise 5+ minimum. :D

Also does anyone know when a tranfer request bid gets accepted automatically?

Great deal' date=' he looks a quality player. Likely to be a Premier League regular next season. Just dissapointed i didn't go for him.[/quote']

I know.. :D Remember reading an article about Lallana in '07 about having heart failure when he was in his teens. Liked him since. Very talented player, deserves his chance in the Prem next season.

Tom Ince is a great winger' date=' he's done absoloutely brilliantly this season[/quote']

I know.. :D Been a very good addition to Blackpool's side, himself and Matty Phillips doing the damage out wide and they tore Southampton apart a few weeks back. He's got the potential to re-join, or play in the Prem some day. Spotted by the same scout that picked up Fowler for Liverpool and obviously the son of Paul Ince. Don't have the book anymore so I can't name the scout. But, Fowler said he was impressed by Ince's ability for such a young player and that he definitely has the attributes to succeed in footie. That said, I doubt I would've got him had he still been at LFC in real life.

Loving my squad, despite the odd poor result here and there.

The offer for Ryan NELSEN of Panionios from Torquay United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Replaces Williams for half the fee he departed for. Good defender, should keep his 87. Will take over the captaincy.

Man Utd will go out on offer tommorow, Southend Utd 3 days + wigan 4 days, All 3 have good teams.

Walsall, Ipswich, Plymouth + Swindon are all free now.

Frello JORGINHO has completed his move to Brentford from Hellas Verona for £540,000

The offer for Lucas FERNANDO of Blackpool from Brentford has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours. :D

I know.. :D Remember reading an article about Lallana in '07 about having heart failure when he was in his teens. Liked him since. Very talented player' date=' deserves his chance in the Prem next season.[/quote']

I think Lallana's been the best player in the Championship, even from the highlights against Portsmouth you could see how involved in the game he was and how much technical ability he has.

I know.. :D Been a very good addition to Blackpool's side' date=' himself and Matty Phillips doing the damage out wide and they tore Southampton apart a few weeks back. He's got the potential to re-join, or play in the Prem some day. Spotted by the same scout that picked up Fowler for Liverpool and obviously the son of Paul Ince. Don't have the book anymore so I can't name the scout. But, Fowler said he was impressed by Ince's ability for such a young player and that he definitely has the attributes to succeed in footie. That said, I doubt I would've got him had he still been at LFC in real life.

Loving my squad, despite the odd poor result here and there.[/quote']

I know it's a bit of a bold statement, but when Ince returns to Liverpool from his loan i wouldn't be suprised if he started getting a lot of gametime. He's impressed in the Championship a lot more then Bellamy did when he was at Cardiff last year, and Bellamy's been getting plenty of game time. He's a winger who likes to take on their full back, and unlike Raheem Sterling he's got some experience and has proven himself whilst on loan at Blackpool.

Adam SMITH has completed his move to Swansea City from Internazionale for £1,820,000

Good young player, had a very good spell at MK Dons this season and looks like someone for the future. Should Kyle Naughton go back to Norwich on loan next season and Corluka leave Spurs he'll be cover for Kyle Walker.

Haris VUCKIC has completed his move to Swansea City from Al Hilal SC for £1,110,000

Getting minutes for Newcastle every now and again, they see him as someone for the future. Got plenty of game time whilst on loan at Cardiff earlier on in the season as well.

The offer for Free Agent Alexander KACANIKLIC from Swansea City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Got a game for Fulham against Bolton and with Fulham having a lack of width the likes of Kacaniklic and Frei are getting first team opportunities.

The offer for Shane FERGUSON of Valencia from Swansea City has been accepted along with other club offers. Valencia will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Not sure whether i've beaten Barnsley to him, good promosing young player getting game time for Newcastle who is due to rise.

And also, Papiss Cisse got a rise from 89 to 90 which i'm happy with. Swapping Kevin Nolan and Jonjo Shelvey for Cisse is looking like a steal.

Taken Ipswich lads' date='any one have a decent loan or two let me asap please:)[/quote']

John GUIDETTI-CF-85 from QPR thats all i got sorry

Also guys i got the Manchester united job offer.

So I've quit Leeds and taken Man Utd thanks to Riece!

I know I've just done two deals but they benefit Leeds so all good.

Shame to see them so low, will have to avoid relegation, but the playoffs are just 13 points away, so reachable!

So I've quit Leeds and taken Man Utd thanks to Riece!

I know I've just done two deals but they benefit Leeds so all good.

Shame to see them so low' date=' will have to avoid relegation, but the playoffs are just 13 points away, so reachable![/quote']

I see you making the play offs.Also you have a tough task to get rid of droppers