English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Guest Higgy

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

I see you making the play offs.Also you have a tough task to get rid of droppers

Exactly! Really tough task, plenty there though. Squad is a bit unfit, so a lot of big names dropped for a clash against Oldham tomorrow.

So I've quit Leeds and taken Man Utd thanks to Riece!

I know I've just done two deals but they benefit Leeds so all good.

Shame to see them so low' date=' will have to avoid relegation, but the playoffs are just 13 points away, so reachable![/quote']

Wahey, I like this! Good luck with them! :)

Guest Scout Maker

Bit late, drew 2-2 with Bradford. Dossena and Lamela scored for me but then Verdu and Stambouli equalised for them which moves me down into 13th.

Sold Yepes, Jerome and Bonnart after their rating changes which was a bit silly as they all went -1. Should have a few new faces in by tomorrow though.

Also, Fabio Aurelio is available if anyone wants him after dropping -1 for 4.6M, otherwise he's off to an external.

Shane FERGUSON has completed his move to Swansea City from Valencia for £2,201,000. All other offers were turned down.

Glad to sign him, although i'm unsure whether he'll actually get a rating change. I would have expected him to rise to around 80-82 as he's been involved in a lot of games for Newcastle recentley. I guess i'll just have to wait if he doesn't rise, he's a longer term signing anyway but a bargain at that price considering I had competition from Barnsley to sign him.

Recentley been busy in the transfer market and i'm on the look out for some more. Recentley i've signed:

Shane Ferguson (Newcastle) - £2.2m

Adam Smith (Spurs) - £1.8m

Mohammed Yattara (Lyon) - Danilo Pereira

Danny Da Costa (Leverkusen) - £1.1m

Haris Vuckic (Newcastle) - £1.1m

Alexander Kacaniklic (Fulham) - £788k

Eunan O'Kana (Torquay) - £330k

I decided sell some players the other day at Dagenham and have managed to raise funds a bit, I need a striker get my club out of this mess at the bottom of the table, anybody got a 89+ available? they need to be safe at their rating.

Had to many strikers and no LB and agreed a deal with Zakko :D.

Llorente is leaving and Alba+Jantschke+Martial will come to Liverpool.

Pleasure as always Raz.

Alba will no doubt be a top player, but Llorente has been insane lately.

Might even sneak 92 if in lucky.

okay so kolo toure didn't drop. is anyone interested in taking him and giving up a decent 89 defender. i could also throw in CM-88 schmeidebach in the deal if it seems fair.

also courtois will soon be rising to 88 hopefully now or by the end of season. and looking at his potential to reach to 90+ i am looking to trade him for a good player or two.

Pleasure as always Raz.

Alba will no doubt be a top player' date=' but Llorente has been insane lately.

Might even sneak 92 if in lucky.[/quote']

I like that you have agreed a deal already :) Just makes Man utd look better

Now we just need Chelsea to get a decent forumer

I guess its better than some random non-forumer from Cyprus that doesn't respond to PM's and only logs in 28 days at a time. :D

First time I've ever club hopped ;)

I like that you have agreed a deal already :) Just makes Man utd look better

Now we just need Chelsea to get a decent forumer

Love doing deals, makes the game fun for me.

Glad to sign him' date=' although i'm unsure whether he'll actually get a rating change. I would have expected him to rise to around 80-82 as he's been involved in a lot of games for Newcastle recentley. I guess i'll just have to wait if he doesn't rise, he's a longer term signing anyway but a bargain at that price considering I had competition from Barnsley to sign him.

Recentley been busy in the transfer market and i'm on the look out for some more. Recentley i've signed:

Shane Ferguson (Newcastle) - £2.2m

Adam Smith (Spurs) - £1.8m

Mohammed Yattara (Lyon) - Danilo Pereira

Danny Da Costa (Leverkusen) - £1.1m

Haris Vuckic (Newcastle) - £1.1m

Alexander Kacaniklic (Fulham) - £788k

Eunan O'Kana (Torquay) - £330k[/quote']

Done a couple of internal signings, neither of the players are likely to rise any time soon, but are both promosing young players:

Andre Wisdom (Liverpool) - £1.5m from Barnsley

Rory Donnelly (Swansea) - £530k from Watford

Particularly pleased with signing Wisdom, yet to play for Liverpool but has impressed at reserve level for Liverpool and at youth level for England. I'd agreed to sign Rory Donnelly in the deal that saw Carlos Vela go to Watford a while ago, he was on a T/B at the time and i'd forgotten about the deal completely to be honest until now.

SEEDORF JOINS DAGENHAM FOR £7 MILLION !

art.seedorf.jpg

Dagenham & Redbridge have signed Dutch midfielder Clarence Seedorf for a fee believed to be around £7 million pounds.

The 36 year old is set to go straight into Dagenham's starting 11 for the away match against Birmingham City tonight !

The manager said:

I wouldnt never ever pay £7m for somebody of his age but due to us being in a relegation battle a player with the rating of 91 might come in handy to us and hopefully his experience will help to keep us in this competitive division this season.

C. Seedorf is 100% fit for the game tonight, The midfielder has played 115 games during spells with Preston, Bury and three seasons at leicester who we have signed the bloke from, we are aware hes old and cant be far from retirement but like i say, short term he will be a key player in our survival bid.

Stats:

In Seedorf's 115 games he has scored 17 and got 17 assists and has got 6 man of the matches with 17 yellow cards, he has never ever been sent off in his 115 game history !

I hope he impresses on his debut in what will be a very tough game against second placed Birmingham !

It is with regret that Sheffield united football club will be parting company with there manager avram grant ,after this evenings game.the club have taken this step after more allegations against avram which is having a negative effect on team morale.

Theclub would like to thank avram for all his hard work and a replacement is now being targetted.the club would like to deny they are in talks with wednesday manager Dale.

It is with regret that Sheffield united football club will be parting company with there manager avram grant ' date='after this evenings game.the club have taken this step after more allegations against avram which is having a negative effect on team morale.

Theclub would like to thank avram for all his hard work and a replacement is now being targetted.the club would like to deny they are in talks with wednesday manager Dale.[/quote']

Say what?? You quitting?