Guest Higgy

English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Predator? Do you mean predecessor?

In which case... this man. B)

aaaaaaPage_1.jpg

My spelling s rubbish ,but not that rubbish,its my iPod and it's predictive text.annoying.

So we have anelka,Mick and wolly Brolly anyone else any better ideas for the new name for the blades new manager.was thinking Ian holloway?

Anyone interested in Negredo,my 90rated forward!!

I have said to a few managers that I wouldn't sell Reus, but I've had a brilliant offer of a 93 CB.

So if anyone thinks they can beat that, VM/PM me and propose an offer, but if it's not best by tomorrow I will probably accept it.

The offer for Šime VRSALJKO of Dinamo Zagreb from Leicester City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Kevin MIRALLAS of Olympiacos from Leicester City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Gaioto RHODOLFO of São Paulo from Leicester City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Reame XANDAO of Sporting CP from Leicester City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

No world beaters in there but decent players who still have another level to move up I reckon.

1-1 result withsecond placed bury.

Capello makes his first marquee signing by signing ex blades legend,who will help take the team on.sad to a see a great player like fazio go,,but been a fan of jags forever.

The offer for Federico FAZIO of Sheffield United from Leicester City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

More of these straight swaps can only be a plus in this set up,better than sitting on players insisting on 2for1 deals and no players transferring internally.

Ed Moses steered Brighton and Hove Albion to victory against Hull City.

Brighton and Hove Albion outclassed Hull City and beat them 3 - 2 in their Division 1 fixture.

Jurado and Diarra were amongst the goalscorers.

Stay third but bit of the old daylight to fifth now. With Villa and Everton unable to claim a win ive closed down on 2nd and 1st - a win of second and just 7 points off the coveted top spot!

2-0 win at home to Shrews.

Back to back wins for the first time since late March and just when I needed it. ;) Ruiz gets the 12th minute winner in a comfortable victory for us. :) Very bad news in Vorsah picks up a 3 week injury meaning he'll be back for the last 8 games. :o

Up to 13th now with a chunky 7 point gap to bottom 3. :)

Bristol City 2-0 Sheffield Wednesday

Damn, well I can't do much when we have 2 players sent off in the game. We drop to 5th place but only 4 points behind 2nd place Bury who we play on Wednesday. Bury have a nice team but managed by.. Hammer. Who's on Holiday Mode? So really it's pot luck on what formation will be chosen for him.

Middlesbrough 1-2 Swansea City

After a rating increase and positional change, Dembele got his first league start in a while and repaid it with the winning goal in a close game. Renat Yanbaev with the other goal. I'm really up there with the play-offs now in 7th, but so are a lot of teams on 38-41 points competing with me.

Alexis is back from suspension for Dagenham & Redbridge away which is good, but i'm missing Papiss Cisse in my next game due to him picking up his 5th booking.

Also amazed with the amount of competition for a certain youngster who's at external, perhaps it's because he's at external, but he's done nothing this season except that's he's not good enough.

This game really doesn't want me to get promoted does it?

Twice now in a matter of weeks where ive moved into the playoff positions and the turn after ive lost. Luckily this time round it hasn't kicked us straight out again. But we drop down to 6th following a 1-0 home defeat to Millwall, who move above us by a point. Its so close up here though with 13 games remaining i hope some teams begin to fall short and give me some breathing space.

Guest <klhepworth.

Lost to Newcastle, just outside the play-offs:)

MK Dons lose to Hereford 3-1. Captain Xavi Torres scores, but gets himself sent off 8 minutes later. I think play-offs will be too much now, but aiming for a top half finish. Next up are 6th placed Doncater Rovers.

Ben warrilow earned a draw with Dagenham & Redbridge against Birmingham City.

The match ended 0 - 0 between Dagenham & Redbridge and Birmingham City in their Division 2 fixture.

0-0 Draw at Second placed Birmingham, not a bad point at all :)

47% 53%

Total Shots

18 11

Shots On Target

6 5

Corners

6 7

Yellow Cards

0 0

Red Cards

0 0

Looks like it was a very close game.

14 Southend United 25 -11 31

15 Fulham 25 -7 29

16 Reading 25 -8 27

17 Manchester United 25 -11 26

18 Wigan Athletic 25 -16 25

19 DAGENHAM & REDBRIDGE 25 -28 24

20 Leeds United 25 -23 22

I managed get a point on the board along with Reading, The teams who won were Leeds and Fulham, the teams who lost were Manchester United, Southend and Wigan.

We stay in 19th, another tough game next - Swansea !

Geoffrey Kan steered Portsmouth to victory against Blackburn Rovers.

Portsmouth beat Blackburn Rovers 1 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Arshavin scored the winner for Portsmouth and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

scaled.php?server=685&filename=arshavin2.jpg&res=landing

The diminutive Russian has been on fire ever since the takeover of manager Geoffrey Kan. He has 4 goals in the 6 games that Geoff has managed Pompey. Continue on Arshavin continue on :)

"Please be quiet and watch me do my thing."-Andrey Arshavin

Southend FREE' date='get in fast it wont be unmanaged for long:D[/quote']

I would have loved to have taken them on again if I hadn't just taken the Leicester job.

lost a few players since I was there though :(

Why the guy sold Andy Polo and Papis Cisse is beyond me