Guest Higgy

English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

First game in charge and we get a draw against table toppers Villa.......up next 2nd placed Everton :o

this 9 point gap between us and safety is not going to be easy to close

Was a close game. Im going to need you to get something at Everton ;)

Was a close game. Im going to need you to get something at Everton ;)

I'll do my utmost to help :P

LEICESTER TRANSFER NEWS

Yann SOMMER has completed his move to Leicester City from FC Basel

has the potential to be one of the best in Europe if he gets a move' date=' happy to grab him as back-up

Yaya SANOGO has completed his move to Leicester City from AJ Auxerre

been around for what seems ages now.....he is still playing for the french U21 national team and still has the potential to be a great player........hit and hope this one

Oleg SHATOV has completed his move to Leicester City from Anzhi

was chased by every top team in Russia in January and finally decided to join big spenders Anzhi.............He is regarded as one of Russia's top talents

Maximilian BEISTER has completed his move to Leicester City from Hamburger SV

Is doing well out on loan this season andhas been linked witha summer move to Dortmund.

The offer for Royston DRENTHE of Real Madrid from Leicester City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

we need more cover on the left so Royston will come in and fill out that position.

Is the Bolton manager a forumer??

The offer for Matt JAMES of Cesena from Stockport County has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Great signing, future young star for Manchester United.

The offer for Federico MACHEDA of Fluminense from Sheffield United has been accepted along with other club offers. Fluminense will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

My bid was 4.1m.pretty close to stockports bid.ge could well beca good gamble at that price,could still have a future at united or else where.

The offer for Federico MACHEDA of Fluminense from Sheffield United has been accepted along with other club offers. Fluminense will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

My bid was 4.1m.pretty close to stockports bid.ge could well beca good gamble at that price' date='could still have a future at united or else where.[/quote']

The offer for Federico MACHEDA of Fluminense from Stockport County has been accepted along with other club offers. Fluminense will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

My offer was around 4.8M I think.

kris iankov was unable to prevent a Yeovil Town defeat to Carlisle United.

Yeovil Town slumped to a 2 - 0 defeat against Carlisle United in their Division 4 fixture.

expected lose,keep some of the stars in Yeovil for English Cup Semi Final against West Ham

I would have loved to have taken them on again if I hadn't just taken the Leicester job.

lost a few players since I was there though :(

Why the guy sold Andy Polo and Papis Cisse is beyond me

Snapped him up for 1.2M :D:D

I see a old face has returned.
We also seem to have a new manager at Walsall.welcome to you both from the blades

Rip avram:)

Cheers guys! :)

Still really regret leaving Forest when I did so hopefully one day I'll make it back there and complete my unfinished business....probably in D4 though by the looks of things :rolleyes:

Never really got into my Stockport stint but with Swindon i'm hoping to have a bit more fun' date=' maybe bring in a bit of star power and liven the place up a bit (all in a sound economically viable way of course).

I would have loved to have taken them on again if I hadn't just taken the Leicester job.

lost a few players since I was there though :(

Why the guy sold Andy Polo and Papis Cisse is beyond me

Likewise this current Forest manager has sold Ciro, Derlis Gonzalez, Diego Polenta and Jordan Veretout - all for CV by the looks of it :eek:

anyone want Soriano Bruno?

any bids considered as I don't need nor want him :P

Chucked a bid in.

Anyways agree to sell Reus.

Ivanovic and Hernandez for Reus and Danze.

Turned down a very good deal from Lenosis in favour of this one, Hernandez swaying me.

What's up with the Chelsea manager news article

Chelsea manager has decided to undergo a huge revamp of his ageing squad. He is looking to offload ALL of his current players as the team prepares to be relegated into Divison 3 next season. The following players are available:

Cristiano Ronaldo - 52mil

Steven Defour - 12mil

Xavi Hernandez - 35mil

Charles Kabore - 5mil

Matthew Upson - 4mil

Igor Akinfeev - 15mil

Ashley Cole - 17mil

Carles Puyol - 27mil

I think their safe in division 2 and He is selling good players for just cash :confused:

He said to me on chat that he wants to ruin the team before he leaves.

Then that means it will be hard for the next manager to do a decent job.

If a forumer gets the offer,i hope they take it or give it too someone not in the Gw who is a forumer.

The offer for Federico MACHEDA of Fluminense from Stockport County has been accepted along with other club offers. Fluminense will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

My offer was around 4.8M I think.

Federico MACHEDA has completed his move to Stockport County from Fluminense for £2' date='000,000 plus Josef SURAL . All other offers were turned down.[/quote']

Delighted.

Then that means it will be hard for the next manager to do a decent job.

If a forumer gets the offer' date='i hope they take it or give it too someone not in the Gw who is a forumer.[/quote']

If the profile is correct the chelsea manager is a 11 year old girl who supports lyon.