Guest Higgy

English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

I prefer to buy from him because will get offers from external though.

HahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Oh God, that made me laugh! :D

This setup really is doomed if people (which they are) buy any of those players from Chelsea, it's a shame to see this happening and I really don't remember anyone doing this a few years ago when SM was more enjoyable, nowdays it's full of twelve year olds like 'Seren Lim' who don't respect the game and therefore ruin it for others.

If the profile is correct the chelsea manager is a 11 year old girl who supports lyon.
This setup really is doomed if people (which they are) buy any of those players from Chelsea' date=' it's a shame to see this happening and I really don't remember anyone doing this a few years ago when SM was more enjoyable, nowdays it's full of twelve year olds like 'Seren Lim' who don't respect the game and therefore ruin it for others.[/quote']

She is 11 and yeah I agree with you but MUTD Is right she can just sell to external and get the cash that way.

I prefer to buy from him because will get offers from external though.

I previously brought players from hammer,what mistake to make.lost respect from other forumers and to be honest those players don't look right in my team,due to the way l purchased them.

At the time l listen to hammer,when he said he was at man city long term and his intentions where good.never again,if we care about this set up we need only encourage them who cares for the set up as we do.

It's our set up let's not let's other ruin it,atleast encourage it.

Im just saying...anyway I'll not do deals with him.

In fairness this has happened previously when you agreed to deal with Hammer and mate it is ruining the setup. I understand you making a wrong decision once everyones done it but repeating it, is just creating more chaos.

She is 11 and yeah I agree with you but MUTD Is right she can just sell to external and get the cash that way.

At least we show her we don't deal with people like her.when it the players get external ,atleast we get to purchase them without a stain on our character.

Chelsea manager has decided to undergo a huge revamp of his ageing squad. He is looking to offload ALL of his current players as the team prepares to be relegated into Divison 3 next season. The following players are available:

Cristiano Ronaldo - 52mil

Steven Defour - 12mil

Xavi Hernandez - 35mil

Charles Kabore - 5mil

Matthew Upson - 4mil

Igor Akinfeev - 15mil

Ashley Cole - 17mil

Carles Puyol - 27mil

All prices are negotiable.

.... wait. what? No one even bid for this. Just logged on right now and saw this...

and come on guys remove your bids. I mean really, I would sell Ronaldo for p/e not just money. Money wont do this manager any good I dont think any of us are willing to part with our players for only cash value? :/ :S

*Checks balance*

Only 613k....sigh :(:o:p

aayyy I beat you by 39 k ;) LOOOOL

At least we show her we don't deal with people like her.when it the players get external ' date='atleast we get to purchase them without a stain on our character.[/quote']

Well in a few months will be a battle in external..

R0b I cant really expect more from you buddy :) No offence.You're limited.

Well in a few months will be a battle in external..

R0b I cant really expect more from you buddy :) No offence.You're limited.

Why a battle at external?

If people respect the reputation of 5579 enough not to bid on players when they're at Chelsea just now then surely they can restrain themselves and let whoever manages Chelsea buy as many back as they wish, and undo most if not all of the damage?

I.E - if Chelsea receive £100m from sales they can use the cash in 10 weeks to buy the players back (maybe cost a few million extra allowing for external CV's being higher).

Alternatively, we can all write our own newspaper articles so that no-one has any excuse for not knowing what is going on.

Also not sure if SM can access chat conversations but if they can then she has admitted to wanting to destroy the team which should be enough for her to get kicked.

More importantly though, which one of you lot has spurned the advances of this junior bunny-boiler so that she is hell-bent on damaging 5579...?! :eek:

Or is it someone's wee sis having a "laugh"...? :rolleyes:

Also not sure if SM can access chat conversations but if they can then she has admitted to wanting to destroy the team which should be enough for her to get kicked.

When did this happen? What a disgrace to sm by trying to sabotage a great forum gameworld. :mad:

He said to me on chat that he wants to ruin the team before he leaves.
When did this happen? What a disgrace to sm by trying to sabotage a great forum gameworld. :mad:

As above - pretty sure that SM can access PM's both in-game and on forum, but chat might be a different story....

I think we might have to report the account of something if this is actually gonna happen. I dont want to see another Chelsea Team get ruined here. Ive seen one get ruined in wc14702 by hammer and now I dont want a chelsea team here to get ruined by this guy. :mad:

As above - pretty sure that SM can access PM's both in-game and on forum' date=' but chat might be a different story....[/quote']

Yes, they can access PM's but as far as I'm aware they CAN'T overlook chat conversations.

I pm'd the manager when they joined asking about a Ronaldo deal, I told them i'd offer VDV, Pedro, Khedira and another player. Then I get a reply saying that I could have him for only cash lol. I've withdrawn any bids that I had in for Chelsea players previous to this and won't deal with them. Besides who has the 99 million in cash that I was quoted :P

The offer for Hiroki SAKAI of Kashiwa Reysol from Leicester City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Artjoms RUDNEVS of Lech Poznań from Leicester City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Two players who could be playing for Dortmund next season sign up at Leicester.

Rudnevs is a goal machine, he has played 79 games since becoming a Pro and has scored 59 goals , with 20 in 23 this season for Poznan.

in unrelated news, the leicester manager is hatching an evil plan :P........more on this later :eek:

Sheesh thought i was joining a ledgendary gameworld here!

If anyones buys from this "11 year old" then there as unwelcome as she is.

Dont really want to say to much as ive only been here 2minutes,but seems like there are some with itchy fingers waiting to pounce:(

The offer for Scott DANN of Real Madrid from Sheffield United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Swapped for futas,rod.

Pretty good signing for c.v ,being linked with a move in the transfer window,ESP if Blackburn are relegated.

My CB's albiol,jagielka,dann. Pretty happy with that.

Tim ream will need to leave,sadly to balance the books,only 1m in bank

Sheesh thought i was joining a ledgendary gameworld here!

If anyones buys from this "11 year old" then there as unwelcome as she is.

Dont really want to say to much as ive only been here 2minutes' date='but seems like there are some with itchy fingers waiting to pounce:([/quote']

Although girls r as welcome as anyone.just good managers needed regardless of there sex:)

The offer for Allan MCGREGOR of Real Madrid from Leicester City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

In my (totally) unbiased opinion......one of the top two keeper's in Britain by a country mile.

straight swap for Craig Gordon B)

In my (totally) unbiased opinion......one of the top two keeper's in Britain by a country mile.

straight swap for Craig Gordon B)

Very good signing that, one of the best "British" goalkeepers.

Personal favourites of mine are Vorm and Al Habsi.

Talking of goalkeepers, Iker Cassilas could be available for a very good deal, would need a 91 keeper in the deal for sure.

Just been called a backstabbing 'see you next tuesday' by the Chelsea manager for withdrawing my Ronaldo bid after he posted the newspaper article. This person is not wanted and should just leave. Is there no way to report abuse on chat?

Edit: Barnsley withdraw your bid on Kabore, stop taking advantage.

Edit again thankyou :)