Guest Higgy

English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

I pm'd the manager when they joined asking about a Ronaldo deal' date=' I told them i'd offer VDV, Pedro, Khedira and another player. Then I get a reply saying that I could have him for only cash lol. I've withdrawn any bids that I had in for Chelsea players previous to this and won't deal with them. Besides who has the 99 million in cash that I was quoted :P[/quote']

I quoted you 95million. But given your stupidity, i will not hold it against you.

And i would like to ask everyone to use their brains, why would an 11 year old be here -.- Obviously i am way older than that. And come on, can't all of you just see some good in people, who has proof that i want to destroy my team?! Besides, if i wanted to, i would have sold them for even less. I just wish to give myself a challenge by winning the Division 3 title next season. Looking at my current injury list and form, i will definitely be relegated. I really thought this gameworld had nice players, turns out i was wrong. Since every single one of you want to be this mean, this means war.

Yes, i sent one of the forumers a message calling him a backstabbing person. I do not regret my decision and i stand by it. Hopefully, every single one of you will change your attitude towards me.

I quoted you 95million. But given your stupidity' date=' i will not hold it against you.

And i would like to ask everyone to use their brains, why would an 11 year old be here -.- Obviously i am way older than that. And come on, can't all of you just see some good in people, who has proof that i want to destroy my team?! Besides, if i wanted to, i would have sold them for even less. I just wish to give myself a challenge by winning the Division 3 title next season. Looking at my current injury list and form, i will definitely be relegated. I really thought this gameworld had nice players, turns out i was wrong. Since every single one of you want to be this mean, this means war.

Yes, i sent one of the forumers a message calling him a backstabbing person. I do not regret my decision and i stand by it. Hopefully, every single one of you will change your attitude towards me.[/quote']

Just quit the team. Take over a div four team if you want a challenge.

You are in tenth place, how the hell do you think you will get relegated?

This is one of the best setups on SM and none of us will deal with you if all you are doing is ruing in the team.

Don't even say you are not. Selling Kabore for 5 mill in a setup as competitive as this? Leave it alone. You can't buy anyone for cash so stop being a silly little idiot and leave the setup.

Just quit the team. Take over a div four team if you want a challenge.

You are in tenth place' date=' how the hell do you think you will get relegated?

This is one of the best setups on SM and none of us will deal with you if all you are doing is ruing in the team.

Don't even say you are not. Selling Kabore for 5 mill in a setup as competitive as this? Leave it alone. You can't buy anyone for cash so stop being a silly little idiot and leave the setup.[/quote']

Oh look, a keyboard warrior!!!!!!!!!!

I quoted you 95million. But given your stupidity' date=' i will not hold it against you.

Yes, i sent one of the forumers a message calling him a backstabbing person. I do not regret my decision and i stand by it. Hopefully, every single one of you will change your attitude towards me.[/quote']

Haha! Jog on bbz.

Oh look' date=' a keyboard warrior!!!!!!!!!![/quote']

Oh yeah because pm'ing me swearing at me and calling names isn't being a keyboard warrior lol.

I'm standing up for the setup, swearing at people and ruining teams will get you banned. It is as simple as that. It's not being a warrior it's just not being a fool like you.

What's wrong with 11 year old's playing the game? I'm sure there are many on SM in fact. You are acting like an eleven year old though...

Yeovil Town on FINAL

Yeovil beat West Ham in the English Cup Semi Finals.

After loosing first half with goal from Soldado,in the second half Weiss score to make the result 1-1.On the penalties Yeovil players were more concentrated and win with 3-1.On the final we will play against Bolton.

Errr.....what?

Blimey, turn your back for a minute and all hell breaks loose!

I smell a rat to be honest - you all know who i speak of!

End of the day, once this person/child/imposter/hammer impersonator (delete as appropriate) has finished we will be left with one of the following:

A mess of a chelsea with oodles of cash

Or

A mess of a chelsea with a massive squad

O

A mess of a chelsea somewhere in between

Regardless they will still be a chelsea worth having and a massive challenge.

Bagsy first dibs on them - once im done at Brighton i would love a go at rejuvinating them!

We're not trying to be mean, we're just trying to protect the club.

I don't think it's a case of people having anything against you, but people do have something against what your trying to do, and that's to purposely weaken the club. People aren't going to change their attitudes with you and the transfer embargo is only going to get stronger and more known around the gameworld.

The undisclosed offer for Charles KABORÉ of Chelsea has been withdrawn by Barnsley.

#Chelsea2012

Great... just noticed that my number 1 keeper (Landreau) and two of my Brazilian talents demanded the transfer whilst I was away from the game and left for peanuts :rolleyes::(:o

Player Club To Received

Oliveira ELKESON Brentford £5.1M

Lucas FERNANDO Brentford £4.5M

Mickaël LANDREAU Aston Villa £8.0M

This really sucks... I need to find a new keeper now :(

We're not trying to be mean' date=' we're just trying to protect the club.

I don't think it's a case of people having anything against you, but people do have something against what your trying to do, and that's to purposely weaken the club. People aren't going to change their attitudes with you and the transfer embargo is only going to get stronger and more known around the gameworld.

#Chelsea2012[/quote']

I was pretty shocked when i logged it and will telling me to withdraw my bid, i was like ''what the hells your problem buddy'?? Then obviously i realised, though when i did put my bid in i expected a ridiculous counter offer, not it being accepted,

oh an mutd, even if 'it' sells the players to external, the next manager will be able to buy them back IF NO ONE ELSE BIDS, and with it being a forum set up, no one SHOULD.

oh an mutd' date=' even if 'it' sells the players to external, the next manager will be able to buy them back IF NO ONE ELSE BIDS, and with it being a forum set up, no one SHOULD.[/quote']

Aye, hence my 'Haha...' post toward him. He then called me 'limited'.

Ramirez Fabricio 82>84 will p/e for a new gk after his tb comes off.

Josef Souza for sale 4.4m, Age 23 / Club: FC Porto, On Loan to gremio.

Ataide Elton (82) DM/CM available to go out on loan, Hes only 12k on wages so would be good for lower sides.

Guest Scout Maker

Bit late, but beat Charlton 5-1 on Saturday. Djalo X2 and Dessena X3 with the goals. Moves me up to 11th, 7 points off the play-offs.

Signed quite a few youngsters...

Free Agent John COFIE has completed his move to Bristol Rovers for £210,000

Signed by Man Utd when he was 14 from Burnley, now on loan at Antwerp.

Vladyslav KALITVINTSEV has completed his move to Bristol Rovers from Dynamo Kyiv for £350,000

19 year old who plays for Dynamo Kyiv, made his debut a few years ago and plays for the Ukraine U19's.

Srdjan MIJAILOVIC has completed his move to Bristol Rovers from Crvena Zvezda for £510,000

18 year old regular for Red Star at the moment, has played 1656 minutes this season so should get a decent rise hopefully.

Nicola MURRU has completed his move to Bristol Rovers from Cagliari for £410,000

17 year old playing for Cagliari. Regular at Italian U18 level, has only played 4 minutes for the first team this season but is a regular in the Primavera A.

Kostas PANAGIOTOUDIS has completed his move to Bristol Rovers from PAOK for £460,000

Greek 17 year old who's made a few appearances for the U18's. Made one sub appearance for PAOK this season.

Antonio BRISEÑO has completed his move to Bristol Rovers from Atlas for £550,000. All other offers were turned down.

Suprised I managed to sign him, beat Stockport to him by £10k. Captained Mexico to the U17 world Cup and scored in the final. Made a few appearances for Atlas this season.

The deal reported to be worth £49,661,400 involving Cristiano RONALDO of Chelsea and Real Madrid has been accepted. The transfer will be completed shortly.

*Sigh*...........

*Sigh*...........

Good amount of cash,but in this set up cash usfull but wont get you a decent replacement without part ex.

Only use of cash is for the odd free agent that appears.

U could offer me as much as you like cash wise,but only a player would swing the deal,even if only 1for1 deal.cash only deals,dont happen much.

Sure the Chelsea manager has a plan,not sure what it is tho.:rolleyes:

Guys it's really not that annoying. Let me tell you why.

These players go to external.

In 10 weeks the mother of all battles to sign them starts.

Given the relative love cash flows (most of us now trade in PX, I'm sure some have extraordinary amounts of cash stowed away tho) the winning bids will most likely include PX, 2 players at that.

Given the high value of these players (£50m plus for Ronnie due to the depleted Real squad) the PX players will most likely need to be decent.

10 weeks later the PX players start the cycle again.

In other words, selling quality players back to external will actually stimulate the external market to a degree and see that have a knock on affect for some time.

In other, other words what is happening is better than, say, simply not managing the side and not particiapting in the GW.

As for the Chelsea plan? It's most likely he/she (still don't know) will get bored of doing them over and quit, most likely then repeating the same at another club. Or not - who knows and, quite frankly, who cares? They are entitled to "manage to their ambition" whatever that ambition is.

If there's one thing we should have learned from Hammer Time ("uh-oh, uh-oh, here comes the hammer") it's that the more attention, the more wound up, the more affected you become, the more encouragement it provides.

There are fair more important and interesting things happening in 5579 than one manager's preoccupation to, ruin/change/adapt/whatever thier side. Let him/her get on with his/her isolated individual game, the rest of us can continue to enjoy the whole GW experience.

Good amount of cash' date='but in this set up cash usfull but wont get you a decent replacement without part ex.

Only use of cash is for the odd free agent that appears.

U could offer me as much as you like cash wise,but only a player would swing the deal,even if only 1for1 deal.cash only deals,dont happen much.

Sure the Chelsea manager has a plan,not sure what it is tho.:rolleyes:[/quote']

Even if he'd got £800m for Ronaldo it still won't make a difference - if folk are refusing to deal with him the only decent players he can get are external which will mean....all the players he sells just now in 10 weeks :rolleyes:

Be interesting to see how this plays out....and if the Ronaldo deal is going to crash SM with the number of people reporting it (if that can even be done when selling to external)!

Guys it's really not that annoying. Let me tell you why.

These players go to external.

In 10 weeks the mother of all battles to sign them starts.

Given the relative love cash flows (most of us now trade in PX' date=' I'm sure some have extraordinary amounts of cash stowed away tho) the winning bids will most likely include PX, 2 players at that.

Given the high value of these players (£50m plus for Ronnie due to the depleted Real squad) the PX players will most likely need to be decent.

10 weeks later the PX players start the cycle again.

In other words, selling quality players back to external will actually stimulate the external market to a degree and see that have a knock on affect for some time.

In other, other words what is happening is better than, say, simply not managing the side and not particiapting in the GW.

As for the Chelsea plan? It's most likely he/she (still don't know) will get bored of doing them over and quit, most likely then repeating the same at another club. Or not - who knows and, quite frankly, who cares? They are entitled to "manage to their ambition" whatever that ambition is.

If there's one thing we should have learned from Hammer Time ("uh-oh, uh-oh, here comes the hammer") it's that the more attention, the more wound up, the more affected you become, the more encouragement it provides.

There are fair more important and interesting things happening in 5579 than one manager's preoccupation to, ruin/change/adapt/whatever thier side. Let him/her get on with his/her isolated individual game, the rest of us can continue to enjoy the whole GW experience.[/quote']

So a team will be destroyed but at least we revive whole GW?