Guest Higgy

English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

So a team will be destroyed but at least we revive whole GW?

Heres the brightside.

Have a look on it.

Its not ideal obviously but basically we can do nothing about it. So rather than be patronising why not add something a tad more constructive to the debate or better still, move on?

Jeez. Is it just me?

Heres the brightside.

Have a look on it.

Its not ideal obviously but basically we can do nothing about it. So rather than be patronising why not add something a tad more constructive to the debate or better still' date=' move on?

Jeez. Is it just me?[/quote']

It didn't go through,so ronaldo is still at Chelsea

Guys it's really not that annoying. Let me tell you why.

These players go to external.

In 10 weeks the mother of all battles to sign them starts.

Given the relative love cash flows (most of us now trade in PX' date=' I'm sure some have extraordinary amounts of cash stowed away tho) the winning bids will most likely include PX, 2 players at that.

Given the high value of these players (£50m plus for Ronnie due to the depleted Real squad) the PX players will most likely need to be decent.

10 weeks later the PX players start the cycle again.

In other words, selling quality players back to external will actually stimulate the external market to a degree and see that have a knock on affect for some time.

In other, other words what is happening is better than, say, simply not managing the side and not particiapting in the GW.

As for the Chelsea plan? It's most likely he/she (still don't know) will get bored of doing them over and quit, most likely then repeating the same at another club. Or not - who knows and, quite frankly, who cares? They are entitled to "manage to their ambition" whatever that ambition is.

If there's one thing we should have learned from Hammer Time ("uh-oh, uh-oh, here comes the hammer") it's that the more attention, the more wound up, the more affected you become, the more encouragement it provides.

There are fair more important and interesting things happening in 5579 than one manager's preoccupation to, ruin/change/adapt/whatever thier side. Let him/her get on with his/her isolated individual game, the rest of us can continue to enjoy the whole GW experience.[/quote']

The only answer is to plan giving the Chelsea to a good forumer who will buy back the players. I have only 1.1 mill anyway, so Im out of it :P

In other news we beat blackpool 1-0

And Everton loses meaning I go 7 points ahead :D

And Everton loses meaning I go 7 points ahead :D

your welcome ;)

Gary Mack steered Leicester City to victory against Everton.

Leicester City outclassed Everton and beat them 2 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Mcgregor had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Tevez and Tremoulinas were amongst the goalscorers.

the result means we are only 7pts from safety, which is do-able if we can continue this little run of form :D

The only answer is to plan giving the Chelsea to a good forumer who will buy back the players. I have only 1.1 mill anyway' date=' so Im out of it :P

And Everton loses meaning I go 7 points ahead :D[/quote']

Ed Moses steered Brighton and Hove Albion to victory against Preston North End.

Brighton and Hove Albion beat Preston North End 3 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.

Ruffier had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Jurado, Erding and Cabaye were amongst the goalscorers.

Lovely stuff, joint second now (although Everton have a superior goal

difference).

Bottom line, and as Elvis was rumored to shout when he was "romancing" a young lady, "Im'ma coming mama".

Er, in other words i am gunning to win the blooming thing me old china!

dominic (swindon1991forum) latouche steered West Bromwich Albion to victory against Watford.

West Bromwich Albion beat Watford 3 - 2 in their Division 2 fixture.

Eduardo' date=' Inan and Benayoun were amongst the goalscorers.[/quote']

Brillant win against 1st place Watford :)

I know I said i only wanted to stay in the league but the team has played brilliantly since I arrived and we are in the thick of a playoff battle and we have brought an 88 CB and a 89 RB so we are getting stronger :)

Ed Moses steered Brighton and Hove Albion to victory against Preston North End.

Brighton and Hove Albion beat Preston North End 3 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.

Ruffier had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Jurado' date=' Erding and Cabaye were amongst the goalscorers.

Lovely stuff, joint second now (although Everton have a superior goal

difference).

Bottom line, and as Elvis was rumored to shout when he was "romancing" a young lady, "Im'ma coming mama".

Er, in other words i am gunning to win the blooming thing me old china![/quote']

Give it your best shot ;) I play them next, so if you play your cards right, you could be 4 points from first. All be it, I have to lose which I dont fancy doing :P.

The loan offer for Mickaël LANDREAU of Aston Villa from Blackpool has been accepted. The loan deal has been completed.

Im just too kind.

Give it your best shot ;) I play them next' date=' so if you play your cards right, you could be 4 points from first. All be it, I have to lose which I dont fancy doing :P.

[/quote']

Or lose to Everton, then have a little draw along the way and bingo bango I come to your place with three games to go in qhat could be a title decider! Ya gonna buckle, i can feel it :)

(i fooling no one - just trying to make it interesting for ya mate!)

Or lose to Everton' date=' then have a little draw along the way and bingo bango I come to your place with three games to go in qhat could be a title decider! Ya gonna buckle, i can feel it :)

(i fooling no one - just trying to make it interesting for ya mate!)[/quote']

Haha, this is great :P Your confidence for little Brighton is outstanding! Cant wait to put your team in their rightful place ;)

Sheffield Wednesday 2-1 Bury

Haha, Brilliant. Do one Hammer.

I was desperate to win this game tonight not just for the fact I wanted to beat Hammer but it's that I wanted us to beat Bury who were 2nd in the league and we are so close to that 2nd automatic position. We move up to 4th.

Next game 3rd placed Huddersfield away. :eek:

Guest <klhepworth.

Decided to quit Tranmere. I know I've not been here very long at all but I've got too many teams and can't properly commit so I'm cutting down. Haven't made any changes here and basically I've overseen average results so hopefully someone can take over and guide the team to the play-offs. Sorry for not really giving this setup much time but it's a great setup so I'm sure it will continue to be a success!

Guest Scout Maker

Bristol Rovers 1 - 0 Walsall. :)

Daniele Dessena with the goal, moves me up to 10th, 5 points off the play-offs with 12 games left. :)

Haha' date=' this is great :P Your confidence for little Brighton is outstanding! Cant wait to put your team in their rightful place ;)[/quote']

Its ok, i dont need your help getting to the top spot me old fruit. :)

Little Brighton?

Sat 17th March - Division One - Brighton 1 - 0 Aston Villa

Ahem, sorry that slipped out.

Its not the size of the worm its how he wiggles mate ;)

Wait' date=' whats happened to Hammer?[/quote']

Hammer, is the Bury manager and after all the controversy he has caused in 5579, I've never had the chance to play him and I wanted to beat him. He decided to leave this thread after all the abuse he got for his actions in this championship.

Lost 1-0 to 'Norfhamfin'.

Flip sake. Just my luck they get taken before I play them :(

Arouna Kone rose to 87, but got a position change to CF. Off to external for a very nice profit. Picked up these lads for c/v;

The offer for Jem KARACAN of Dinamo Zagreb from Torquay United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Anthony PILKINGTON of Rangers from Torquay United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Alex PEARCE of Dundee from Torquay United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Looking to change my squad around a bit. The following players can leave for cash:

Eyal Golasa (85) AM/Wing Age:20

Kostas Manolas (84) CB/DM Age:20

Danny Murphy (88) CM Age:35

Nathan Dyer (85) Wing Age24

Andreas Isaksson (88) GK Age:30

If your interested in any of them let me know and we can see if any deal can be worked out :)

I just cant stand losing !

Lost 0-1 at home against Swansea, a goal from Giggs sealed them the win, well done Aidan !

14 Southend United 26 -12 31

15 Fulham 26 -8 29

16 Reading 26 -8 28

17 Manchester United 26 -11 27

18 Wigan Athletic 26 -16 26

19 DAGENHAM & REDBRIDGE 26 -29 24

20 Leeds United 26 -25 22

Really need win a game else we will be stuck in the mud !

Anybody got a striker going, 89+, Ive got just over £12m in cash and can offer you P.E !

Ive got Manchester United next at Old Trafford and my side havent scored a goal in 4 games ! :o

Brentford 2-3 Stoke City :( Andre scored twice for me on his debut, Balotelli 2x and Sturridge the goalscorers for stoke.

Stoke only had 3 shots on target whilst i had 10, Wish my Goalkeeper's tb was up so i could p/e him hes truly awful and the reason im conceding so much.

Next up Burton and im not so confident going into this game either, I'm now down to 9th :(

Domingos Willians will complete his transfer tommorow which is good news B)