Guest Higgy

English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

I just cant stand losing !

Lost 0-1 at home against Swansea' date=' a goal from Giggs sealed them the win, well done Aidan !

Really need win a game else we will be stuck in the mud !

Anybody got a striker going, 89+, Ive got just over £12m in cash and can offer you P.E !

Ive got Manchester United next at Old Trafford and my side havent scored a goal in 4 games ! :o[/quote']

Drew 2-2 against Birmingham.

Struggling to get them into some form, gonna have to change from my new favourite formation.

Also Kanoute can go for cash..

And no interest in Iker Cassilas?

Drew 2-2 against Birmingham.

Struggling to get them into some form' date=' gonna have to change from my new favourite formation.

Also Kanoute can go for cash..

And no interest in [b']Iker Cassilas?[/b]

Its Iker Casillas and please dont insult the best GK in the world after Joe Hart 4 sure :D

Whatever' date=' idc.

Hart is far from being one of the best GK's in the world.[/quote']

He's not even better than McGregor ;)

Greegs got MOTM tonight on his debut, hopefully more to come from him this season

Carlisle picked up another win last night, a 3-2 victory over Ipswich. I was never expecting to go on the kind of run I've gone on since taking over but I've certainly enjoyed it.

Have just had a quick look at the club records etc and in my 9 games in charge I've already set a new club record for most league wins in a row (6). I also top the form table in D4 with 18 points from a possible 18.

12 games to go this season and I'm 8 points off the play-offs. I'll have to keep this run going for a least a few more games if I'm to challenge but my aim of finishing in the top half of the table is now well and truly on with me just 2 points behind 8th.

Loving this set-up at the moment, only problem is finances where I'm even losing over 100k at home *sigh*. Other than that though it's all going great for Carlisle.

2-1 win away at Blackburn.

Really nice win here against a side above me, who I now leap-frog, after controlling possession 60% and Klose getting an 83rd minute winner. :)

At last I think I'm well over my mid season slump with 3 back-to-back victories which take me up to 8th, also with 12 to play I only need 4-5 points to guarentee Div 1 football for another season. Main goal though is European qualification. ;)

The offer for Miralem SULEJMANI of Coventry City from Ajax has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Now that's my debt cleared, now to change the squad around, shame to loose Sulejmani but having 7m of debt, thanks to last manager was stopping me doing anything:rolleyes:

Lost 3-2 for second time in a row . :mad: and lucky to still be in the first place .

Watford can't afford to drop point anymore , next match vs Peterborough is a must win game .

Recent changes at Watford:

A.Fernandez 85-87

Vela 87-88

Thievy 82-83

Weiss (loan) 86-87

Riverola 81-83

Alcacer 78-80

Wow incredibly happy with these changes today. Pedro doesn't drop' date=' Khedira goes to 92 (how he is and Ramires isn't I don't know) and Soldado hits 91 :D[/quote']

Pedro was never going to drop, it's based on their performances over the past two years I believe and over that time he's been great, just because he's lost his place recently won't mean SM will drop him straight away.

Good player aswell.

Pedro was never going to drop' date=' it's based on their performances over the past two years I believe and over that time he's been great, just because he's lost his place recently won't mean SM will drop him straight away.

Good player aswell.[/quote']

Im glad he didnt , im getting sick of defending Pedro around the forum as he gets called a bad player because he lost his place. He is getting his confidence back in RL so hopefully will improve :)

I must laugh at a certain Raz as for months on end ive been getting abuse saying pedro was 110% certain to drop :D

Wow incredibly happy with these changes today. Pedro doesn't drop' date=' Khedira goes to 92 (how he is and Ramires isn't I don't know) and Soldado hits 91 :D[/quote']

Yeah how Ramires isnt a 92 i'll never know:(

Pedro was never going to drop' date=' it's based on their performances over the past two years I believe and over that time he's been great, just because he's lost his place recently won't mean SM will drop him straight away.

Good player aswell.[/quote']

Im glad he didnt ' date=' im getting sick of defending Pedro around the forum as he gets called a bad player because he lost his place. He is getting his confidence back in RL so hopefully will improve :)

I must laugh at a certain Raz as for months on end ive been getting abuse saying pedro was 110% certain to drop :D[/quote']

he was never going to drop, but is in for a challenge to get his place back, alot of the Barca youngsters pushing for places now

Great for you man :). dw Ramires has to hit 92 soon!

Im glad he didnt ' date=' im getting sick of defending Pedro around the forum as he gets called a bad player because he lost his place. He is getting his confidence back in RL so hopefully will improve :)

I must laugh at a certain Raz as for months on end ive been getting abuse saying pedro was 110% certain to drop :D[/quote']

To quote the great Wayne Rooney;

Why is pedro not playing. Barca miss him

He's a very good player, I enjoy watching him play.

Man Utd news;

Frédéric KANOUTE has completed his move to Dagenham & Redbridge from Manchester United for £5,000,000.

Have also agreed a deal with Ben for Andrea Pirlo to make his way to Old Trafford for Airton, R Sneijder, Carvajal and £7.5m.

Not bothered about the players leaving, none of them will hit Pirlo's level, of which he can maintain for a few years yet.

He will line up along side Stevie G in the middle.

So we got a legendary box to box midfielder with a legendarydeep lying playmaker as your 2 central midfielders. hmmm.... No biggie :)

Only what you can expect from Manchester Untied eh?

Really happy to have him though' date=' great player. Gonna stick him right on free kicks too.

[b']Also my lovely people, Iker Casillas AND David Villa are available for part exchange.[/b]

Its ok' date=' i dont need your help getting to the top spot me old fruit. :)

Little Brighton?

Sat 17th March - Division One - Brighton 1 - 0 Aston Villa

Ahem, sorry that slipped out.

Its not the size of the worm its how he wiggles mate ;)[/quote']

Haha, just checked my team. Surprise surprise! I was resting Higuain for the game against Little Brighton! Im sure if he was playing, 3 or 4 of our shots would have gone in ;)

Hammer' date=' is the Bury manager and after all the controversy he has caused in 5579, I've never had the chance to play him and I wanted to beat him. He decided to leave this thread after all the abuse he got for his actions in this championship.[/quote']

Ah ok. I would prefer him to comment on the forum if im honest. Anyway to keep the thread alive.

Lost 3-2 for second time in a row . :mad: and lucky to still be in the first place .

Watford can't afford to drop point anymore ' date=' next match vs Peterborough is a must win game .

Recent changes at Watford:

A.Fernandez 85-87

Vela 87-88

Thievy 82-83

Weiss (loan) 86-87

Riverola 81-83

Alcacer 78-80[/quote']

You know what.. I reckon your fortunes will change if you sell Neymar and Muller. Think about it, if your looking to sell, get in touch with Villa!