• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• swanseajack

• Matty_avfc

• koplfc

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread Can you help poor Kieran? Kieran Westwood - Goalkeeper - Aged 26 - Rated 85 This is Keiran, he likes sunny days, cold milk and fresh cookies.

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread Building on Ed's work and in contrast to SJ's predictions ('cos I agree with you Ed' date=' many do seem to be writing off the new boys, with no rea

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread hang on fellas........... First.... Then.... A quick.... Remember to... Then grab some.... And a.... Into position...... ......

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Haha' date=' just checked my team. Surprise surprise! I was resting Higuain for the game against Little Brighton! Im sure if he was playing, 3 or 4 of our shots would have gone in ;)[/quote']

If

Was

Would

Ahhh the language of a dreamer. :)

So basically, your repeating to yourself "I need Higuain to have any chance of beating lil Brighton". Thats confident stuff matey! :)

If

Was

Would

Ahhh the language of a dreamer. :)

So basically' date=' your repeating to yourself "I need Higuain to have any chance of beating lil Brighton". Thats confident stuff matey! :)[/quote']

Ed, I dont know what lucky drug your taking.. but it will run out soon. Give it about 5 games and I can see Little Brighton plummet down the table ;) Some would say, to where they belong ;)

You know what.. I reckon your fortunes will change if you sell Neymar and Muller. Think about it, if your looking to sell, get in touch with Villa!

No , thank you :D . Neymar alone will outscore Higuain and your other strikers combined next season in Division 1 :P

colchester united has two young keepers and they would like to sell one of them.

they are more willing to sell courtois GK 88 19. but will listen to any good offer for sczeseny(spelling??). Anyone who wants to deal do contact. only PE deals.

Im interested in both of them :D

Ed' date=' I dont know what lucky drug your taking.. but it will run out soon. Give it about 5 games and I can see Little Brighton plummet down the table ;) Some would say, to where they belong ;)[/quote']

Generally, those that would say do so because they are below me in that very table. B):D

As for that lucky drug me old fruit:-

Joined Brighton in 5579 on 11.1.2010

Managed 237 games

Won 517 points

Average points per game 2.18

Add to that the little run I took Ukraine on:-

Managed 14 games

Won 39 points

Average points per game 2.79

So my 5579 experience stands at 251 games, 556 points, average of 2.21 per match.

(not for me to say obviously but your stats stand at 238 games, 451 points and an average of 1.89 per game)

At what point does luck become sustained performance - I would guess around the time of my second promotion in season two. ;):D

To recap then, your saying that in order to beat Lil' Brighton (or to coin a phrase - some would say "for you to not lose again to me" :P) you need:-

1. Me not to have any luck

2. Higuain to play

Hmm, not sounding like your playing a little club there does it. :D

(you know I'm only joshing right? Just trying to make the end of season a tad more exciting!)

Sneaky git Adam. Didn't have enough time to re-bid. Definitely not going to offer you that £3m for Hammond now :P

Signed Shotton and Tshimanga to be my new full backs. Missed out on Guthrie to the sneaky gimp that is Adam at Donny Rovers. Need another CM, leaves me with a pickle tomorrow night.

Is there a Match report' date='Transfer News,Gossip thread or anything for this GW guys ?

Or is it a case of posting ALL news on this discussion thread, have only been here a few weeks so im not sure.[/quote']

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=58122

Sneaky git Adam. Didn't have enough time to re-bid. Definitely not going to offer you that £3m for Hammond now :P

Signed Shotton and Tshimanga to be my new full backs. Missed out on Guthrie to the sneaky gimp that is Adam at Donny Rovers. Need another CM' date=' leaves me with a pickle tomorrow night.[/quote']

Unlucky mate:p

Generally' date=' those that would say do so because they are below me in that very table. B):D

As for that lucky drug me old fruit:-

Joined Brighton in 5579 on 11.1.2010

Managed 237 games

Won 517 points

Average points per game 2.18

Add to that the little run I took Ukraine on:-

Managed 14 games

Won 39 points

Average points per game 2.79

So my 5579 experience stands at 251 games, 556 points, average of 2.21 per match.

(not for me to say obviously but your stats stand at 238 games, 451 points and an average of 1.89 per game)

At what point does luck become sustained performance - I would guess around the time of my second promotion in season two. ;):D

To recap then, your saying that in order to beat Lil' Brighton (or to coin a phrase - some would say "for you to not lose again to me" :P) you need:-

1. Me not to have any luck

2. Higuain to play

Hmm, not sounding like your playing a little club there does it. :D

(you know I'm only joshing right? Just trying to make the end of season a tad more exciting!)[/quote']

Come on Ed, you can chuck all your winnings in the smaller divisions out of the window. This is the big clubs division, and its easy to see that Little Brighton stands out of place. Your team lacks a zing effect.

You won division 2, I won division 2. Other than that, no other major trophies have been won by either of us. Last season, you were playing in the division where I personally think Little Brighton belongs. You won the title by one point and only 3 points ahead of 3rd. Il take nothing away, il admit, you've worked wonders with Little Brighton over the seasons. But, now that your finally in division 1, its easy for others to see little brighton as a bit of an outsider.

First thing. Little Brighton has a little stadium! Your team must go around other stadiums thinking its like Wembley!

Second thing. Little Brighton has a little team! A total squad value over around £150 million, little brighton is third lowest in the division. However, you have the third most players at a staggering 58.

Ultimately, Little Brighton still has a long way to go to be considered a powerful and big team! Like I said, you've worked wonders but I cant see Little Brighton hanging around in the division for too long :o

(im "joshing" too :P Please dont take offence)

My Dagenham have done 3 deals with Manchester United recently, I was going do a post including images and in a bit more detail with more sentences on the MR/News thread etc but i cant really be bothered at the moment so i might do one after the match against manchester united tonight and say how it went with new players etc against the club we have just dealt with.

DEAL 1 - Frederic Kanoute (89) joins Dagenham from Man United for £5Million !

DEAL 2 - Andrea Pirlo (92) leaves Dagenham to join United for £9Million + Carvajal (78) + Airton (87)

DEAL 3 - Rodney Sneijder (80) joins Dagenham from Manchester United for £1M !

OVERALL DEAL: Pirlo goes to Manchester United for £3M + Carvajal, Airton, Sneijder + Kanoute, overall i think its quite fair really, Putting the two youths (Carvajal + Sneijder aside) getting £3m a young 87 and a old 89 isnt too bad for a old 92, with the youths it seems alright enough, glad to bring Kanoute in, hes scored about 16 for United playing for them this season, im hoping he does well for me despite him dropping one !

He will captain the side when he goes back to Old Trafford tonight ;)