Guest Higgy

English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Anyone willing to sell a decent player for cash?

Schafer 89 27 LB/LM

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Leeds won the first of Twelve Cup Finals as we beat Birmingham 2-0 thanks to Manu Del Morals double.

11 more cup finals to go and Leeds will be safe. Moved a place up already :o

Ooooh' date=' looks like im against Little Brighton in the English shield final after beating Hereford 2-0.

Lost in the final last season to Jooles' Palace. Lets hope I get a bit more luck this time round! :o[/quote']

Urgh, your fast becoming my arch rival mate!

I wont change my stance on the shield, really delighted to be in the final but bottom line, the first team remain for the league - so it'll be the kids you face.

Urgh' date=' your fast becoming my arch rival mate!

I wont change my stance on the shield, really delighted to be in the final but bottom line, the first team remain for the league - so it'll be the kids you face.[/quote']

Thanks, like 2933, I missed out on the first season in the final but I got it next season. Hope it happens this time!

Anyway's, im sure your kids will benefit from meeting some world class players (the likes of Higuain and Chiellini. ;))

Thanks' date=' like 2933, I missed out on the first season in the final but I got it next season. Hope it happens this time!

Anyway's, im sure your kids will benefit from meeting some world class players (the likes of Higuain and Chiellini. ;))[/quote']

Ruddy hell - you playing the big guns! Suppose with the league pretty mych sewn up you can afford to can say i blame you to be fair.

I have to say a top five finish and shield runners up is a massive return for this team so i wont be too gutted to miss out.

However this will be my last season at Brighton, i will be looking to change clubs at the end of this one.

Anyway i digress, heres to the final and the run in mate - good luck!

Ruddy hell - you playing the big guns! Suppose with the league pretty mych sewn up you can afford to can say i blame you to be fair.

I have to say a top five finish and shield runners up is a massive return for this team so i wont be too gutted to miss out.

However this will be my last season at Brighton' date=' i will be looking to change clubs at the end of this one.

Anyway i digress, heres to the final and the run in mate - good luck![/quote']

Your leaving Brighton? :o I dont think I can change clubs once more in this setup. Villa is my third :o

Your leaving Brighton? :o I dont think I can change clubs once more in this setup. Villa is my third :o

Yeah, gonna take one of the teams that was used and abused to try andcturn them around, otherwise we will be left with teams that no one takes ever again.

Yeah' date=' gonna take one of the teams that was used and abused to try andcturn them around, otherwise we will be left with teams that no one takes ever again.[/quote']

Hmm, il consider it if I can bring the title to Villa Park. 5579 is my favourite setup, and its the least I can do.

However this will be my last season at Brighton' date=' i will be looking to change clubs at the end of this one.

Anyway i digress, heres to the final and the run in mate - good luck![/quote']

make sure a good manager takes care of brighton :P:D

Sad to see you not continue with might brighton :( but Im anxious to see what youre gonna do next ;)

Looks like the Nottingham Forrest manager hasnt logged in for a while. Would be a good challenge to make them good again.

After a think about it, iv not stayed at Villa for long enough to think about moving clubs. Maybe another season with them and il have another think.

Looks like the Nottingham Forrest manager hasnt logged in for a while. Would be a good challenge to make them good again.

After a think about it' date=' iv not stayed at Villa for long enough to think about moving clubs. Maybe another season with them and il have another think.[/quote']

The chance of maybe getting Forest back is the only reason I came back to 5579 - leaving them before is probably my biggest SM regret.....

Meantime i'll happily recondition a Swindon team that was so unappealing it lay unmanaged for weeks :)

Does loaning a player out get rid of their concern for wanting to play games?

If so' date=' get your loan bids in for Paloschi![/quote']

If anything it wont clear their concern because then you will get a concern saying the player is concerned about being loaned out.

Not sure if it will get rid of the wanting to play games part but i am 100% sure he will get a concern about being loaned out.

If anything it wont clear their concern because then you will get a concern saying the player is concerned about being loaned out.

Not sure if it will get rid of the wanting to play games part but i am 100% sure he will get a concern about being loaned out.

Yeah, I understand he'll get an extra concern but I wasnt sure whether or not the problematic one will disappear. I just dont want to lose him :( I only play one forward and Higuain takes that spot.

Iv accepted a bid from Leeds.

Bury Players Go On Strike!

Seydou Doumbia (90) - Ribas Diego (91) - Bruno Alves (91) and more are now for sale too cut wages and get in depth so get the offers in people need a small amount of cash with each deal too clear my dept.

West Bromwich Albion beat Southend United 2 - 0 in their Division 2 fixture.

Mandzukic scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Topuz was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Very good victory and continues our super form as we head into the playoffs! :eek:

Ed Moses steered Brighton and Hove Albion to victory against Portsmouth.

Brighton and Hove Albion beat Portsmouth 2 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Rat had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Jurado and Erding were amongst the goalscorers.

Looks likely to be a slugbout between Brighton and Everton for second place - were joint on pts and theres a 6 pt drop to 4th. Villa have it nailed on with that 10 point gap being maintained.

Ed Moses steered Brighton and Hove Albion to victory against Portsmouth.

Brighton and Hove Albion beat Portsmouth 2 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Rat had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Jurado and Erding were amongst the goalscorers.

Looks likely to be a slugbout between Brighton and Everton for second place - were joint on pts and theres a 6 pt drop to 4th. Villa have it nailed on with that 10 point gap being maintained.

IF I can maintain it. You never know what could happen! Little Brighton could technically finish first.