Guest Higgy

English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Gary Mack steered Leicester City to victory against Manchester City.

Leicester City beat Manchester City 2 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Tevez scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Sahin was also on the scoresheet for his side.

another great result for the foxes...........but it could be all in vein as Neil's Hull keep on winning :o

Guest Scout Maker

Bristol Rovers 2 - 1 Bristol City :)

Claudio Pizzaro put them ahead in the 1st minute but goals from Denis Stracqualursi in the 54th and 87th minute meant victory would go to Rovers in this derby.

Moves me up to 8th, however victory for Exeter means I'm still three points off the play-offs.

Up next is 2nd place Bury managed by Hammer;

And also....

After their result against Bristol City, Bristol Rovers are now unbeaten in 11 games setting a new club record for most games unbeaten in a row...
Bristol Rovers have now won 8 games in a row after beating Bristol City setting a new club record.

What can I say? :D

Quite an achievement really, only been in charge of them for 15 games and when I took over we were 16th.

Ed Moses steered Brighton and Hove Albion to victory against Portsmouth.

Brighton and Hove Albion beat Portsmouth 2 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Rat had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Jurado and Erding were amongst the goalscorers.

Looks likely to be a slugbout between Brighton and Everton for second place - were joint on pts and theres a 6 pt drop to 4th. Villa have it nailed on with that 10 point gap being maintained.

Good win for you. But it seems Pompey has been on a bad run of form after dropping from top 4 :(

Beat unmanaged Wigan away 2-1 with goals from Ruano Alexis and Papiss Cisse.

After their result against Wigan Athletic, Swansea City are now unbeaten in 12 games setting a new club record for most games unbeaten in a row.

Up to 7th, only 1 point of the play-offs and 5 points of automatic promotion with 10 games to play. If i can keep up my recent form then it could well be my season. Tough game at home to promotion chasing Millwall next though.

IF I can maintain it. You never know what could happen! Little Brighton could technically finish first.

Ive won the moral victory already - they give cash for that right? :)

Currently favourite for the housewives choice award as well - Cabaye is goid with a hoover and Capoue makes a mean apple pie.

Ive won the moral victory already - they give cash for that right? :)

Currently favourite for the housewives choice award as well - Cabaye is goid with a hoover and Capoue makes a mean apple pie.

Haha, if thats what Little Brighton is going for .. :L You could put your best team for the Shield final, so that we can have a proper match. I dont want to embarrass Little Brighton at Wembley :o;)

Unlucky skin:D

Nice win man, knew winning run would have to end somewhere ;).

Luckily we stay in the top ten by one point and of course look to be safe from the dreaded drop. :)

Next up is Eddy and his Brighton, hopefully I can assist Villa in gaining their first ever Div 1 title. ;)B)

Nice win man' date=' knew winning run would have to end somewhere ;).

Luckily we stay in the top ten by one point and of course look to be safe from the dreaded drop. :)

Next up is Eddy and his Brighton, hopefully I can assist Villa in gaining their first ever Div 1 title. ;)B)[/quote']

After Karim rised he started to be a goalmachine ...so be afraid :D

Haha' date=' if thats what Little Brighton is going for .. :L You could put your best team for the Shield final, so that we can have a proper match. I dont want to embarrass Little Brighton at Wembley :o;)[/quote']

The lads had first fitting for the cup final suits yesterday - theyve gone for s dusted pink linen suit over a lemon floral shirt with traditional blue and white insignia tie and lime espadrilles.

The embarrasment is already taken care of.

Nice win man' date=' knew winning run would have to end somewhere ;).

Next up is Eddy and his Brighton, hopefully I can assist Villa in gaining their first ever Div 1 title. ;)B)[/quote']

Bring it

(can u bring it gently tho, my lil flowers are a bit feeling a bit puckered out after such a long season and the abuse that nasty man Darlo has been spouting about them.)

Oh and way to help the bigger team out, the midlands giant that is Villa over Lil old Brighton - nice.

Great result for Dagenham tonight :) Got a feeling that ive done some teams at the top a favour :P

Ben steered Dagenham & Redbridge to victory against Notts County.

Dagenham & Redbridge beat Notts County 3 - 2 in their Division 2 fixture.

Aubameyang scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Olsson and Palacio were also amongst the goalscorers.

I was kind of confident I would beat 5th placed Notts County mainly down to their old squad, they only have a squad a rating higher so i thought with the younger squad we might sneak it and we did :)

15 Reading 28 -7 32

16 Southend United 28 -16 31

17 Manchester United 28 -12 30

18 Leeds United 28 -21 28

19 DAGENHAM & REDBRIDGE 28 -29 27

20 Wigan Athletic 28 -20 26

Good result, we are now 3 points in trouble rather than 6, Massive game on saturday at Leeds !

Bring it

(can u bring it gently tho' date=' my lil flowers are a bit feeling a bit puckered out after such a long season and the abuse that nasty man Darlo has been spouting about them.)

Oh and way to help the bigger team out, the midlands giant that is Villa over Lil old Brighton - nice.[/quote']

Never gonna get a free lunch in 5579 especially from me ;).

Good luck though matey and great achievement either way but make sure you back it up next season as it always gets tougher 2nd time round, as I've recently found out. :o:p

Guest Scout Maker

Anyone else experiencing any problems with the club record system?

After their result against Bristol City, Bristol Rovers are now unbeaten in 13 games setting a new club record for most games unbeaten in a row...

Bristol Rovers have now won 10 games in a row after beating Bristol City setting a new club record...

After their result against Bristol City, Bristol Rovers are now unbeaten in 12 games setting a new club record for most games unbeaten in a row...

Bristol Rovers have now won 9 games in a row after beating Bristol City setting a new club record...

After their result against Bristol City, Bristol Rovers are now unbeaten in 11 games setting a new club record for most games unbeaten in a row...

Bristol Rovers have now won 8 games in a row after beating Bristol City setting a new club record.

Anyone else experiencing any problems with the club record system?

After their result against Bristol City' date=' Bristol Rovers are now unbeaten in 13 games setting a new club record for most games unbeaten in a row...

Bristol Rovers have now won 10 games in a row after beating Bristol City setting a new club record...

After their result against Bristol City, Bristol Rovers are now unbeaten in 12 games setting a new club record for most games unbeaten in a row...

Bristol Rovers have now won 9 games in a row after beating Bristol City setting a new club record...

Bristol Rovers have now won 8 games in a row after beating Bristol City setting a new club record.[/quote']

Got that in one of my GC's and it says I am on a 10 game unbeaten run and I haven't even gone 10 games unbeaten.

Lovely win pushes us up to 7th :)

Also guys, is there still the gameworld transfer embargo with Hammer? I like a couple of players at Bury but if there is an embargo (I forget in all the posts :P) then I won't pursure :)

Lovely win pushes us up to 7th :)

Also guys' date=' is there still the gameworld transfer embargo with Hammer? I like a couple of players at Bury but if there is an embargo (I forget in all the posts :P) then I won't pursure :)[/quote']

Your free to do what you want mate. I know most people will pointedly refuse to deal with forever - me being one - and would prefer that everyone adopts the same attitude so the impact to the GW of his dealings are limited. He doesnt look like he's going away, but as far as I am concerned I have not and will not deal with, although there are some decent players there, any dealing will most likely be aiding his route to destroying yet another team before he hops once again. (lets wait fo the inevitable "im here for good this time" routine)

15 Reading 28 -7 32

16 Southend United 28 -16 31

17 Manchester United 28 -12 30

18 Leeds United 28 -21 28

19 Dagenham & Redbridge 28 -29 27

20 Wigan Athletic 28 -20 26

Manchester Utd 2 - 4 Leeds Utd

Massive win for Leeds, two from two since taking over at Elland Road and we move another place up the league with another (Cup Final) six pointer saturday against Dagenham & Redbridge.

Manu Del Moral took his tally to 4 in 2 games after only scoring 2 in his previous 24.

Leeds fans now believe Stephen Partington could be there miracle man.

Your free to do what you want mate. I know most people will pointedly refuse to deal with forever - me being one - and would prefer that everyone adopts the same attitude so the impact to the GW of his dealings are limited. He doesnt look like he's going away' date=' but as far as I am concerned I have not and will not deal with, although there are some decent players there, any dealing will most likely be aiding his route to destroying yet another team before he hops once again. (lets wait fo the inevitable "im here for good this time" routine)[/quote']

I shall leave it then mate. I have Kagawa out on loan why would I need new players :P