Guest Higgy

English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Ditto

Really gets you down:(

if l get into the play off and dont go up l think l am going to leave the Blades,as just so fed up of the way sm turns on me later in the season.

I will honour the deal with City first and after that l will consider another challenge in the set up,as Ed plans to do with Brighton.:D

The offer for Alessandro DIAMANTI of Torquay United from Bologna has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

After spending a week deliberating whether to take it or not, I have. £7.8m for a soon to be 29 year old 87 is a good deal and too good to let go. Diamanti has been a great signing for Torquay, and at £4.7m, has been the second best investment for what I got in return, performance wise.

The offer for Emanuele GIACCHERINI of Torquay United from Reggina has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Got £7.1m, over double the original £3.3m investment. Was as a good signing for depth, but I'll take the money. It was his second spell at the club, both times he rose and earned a very fine profit margin.

Have a deal in place with West Brom to draft in Adel Taarabt for £5m also. That'll leave with around £10m, in spare funds (£45m for wages) to buy an outright CM.

Great players but they are kind of old :)

still interested in Nasri however I dont know if im willing to part with my player you want :o

Both just 30, which for a Keeper is young!

Where as David Villa is still quality and mark my words if Barcelona had Villa available, their would still be a title race in la liga and Barcelona would be in the champions league final.

Anyways, could be willing to take something different for Nasri.

great for whom??

looking to offload manual schmeidebach for cash -around 8M

also want to sell el ghanessy and dedyrk boyata.

I think ive given you a very fair cash offer considering what you are asking :)

If someone has offered more then let me know :)

Cheers mate :D

Manuel SCHMIEDEBACH has completed his move to West Bromwich Albion from Colchester United for £10' date='200,000[/quote']

Very content with this signing , Nice young player for cash when he would have cost a lot more on external :P

Topuz went for over 8 million who will likely drop (without me being an expert on turkey :D )

Happy :)

Capdevilla lb 89

Alex 90 cb

Domizzi 88 cb

Palacios 87 dm

jenas 88 cm

cassano 91 fwd

Borriello 89 cf

hooper 86 cf

Naughton 86 rb/lb

All available for transfer -looking for a right back or centre mid for the team

A deal accepted for Pepe in exchange for Asamoah.

The SMFA have awarded Blackpool £500,000 for qualifying for the quarter-finals of the SMFA Shield.

Don't matter that I'm bottom of the table. I'm repeating my European adventure from last season and hopefully will go one better this year after losing in the final last season :)

3-2 win away at Genoa, 6-4 on aggregate.

An exact replica of the first scoreline see's me safely through to the next round, Lavezzi the main man with a brace taking his European tally up to 5. :)

We draw Man City in the Quarter final which will be a tough game at this stage but with Dan not being Gold I should have the advantage. ;)

3-2 win away at Genoa' date=' 6-4 on aggregate.

An exact replica of the first scoreline see's me safely through to the next round, Lavezzi the main man with a brace taking his European tally up to 5. :)

We draw Man City in the Quarter final which will be a tough game at this stage but with Dan not being Gold I should have the advantage. ;)[/quote']

I might bang the gold on for that to surprise you just before the game :)

The assistant took us through with a 2-1 away win over PSG.

Pereira ELISEU has completed his move to Sheffield United from Málaga CF in a swap deal for Liam RIDGEWELL . All other offers were turned down.

trying to add a bit of freshness to kick start my promotions push,abit desperate tbh.:rolleyes:

0-0 draw away at Spurs.

I'll certainly settle for this at a side far and away better than my own, plus edging both possession and SOT maybe could have got the win. ;)

We stay in 10th place, just one point above Citeh who are gaining ground. :o