Guest Higgy

English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

3-2 win at home to West Ham.

Another great win that see's us leap-frog the hammers into a very healthy 8th place, Tosic gets the winner in this game. :)

3 points clear of 11th now and just 8 from 4th place with 7 to play, can't see that happening of course but anywhere around 6th would be great. :)

All players on pompey can be held in discussion for deals. It can be straight swap player, or player exchange with cash. Two part deals are welcome as well! Looking for a playmaker and forward :)

After 4 attempts...

Finally!

Sheffield United 1-2 Sheffield Wednesday

Massive win for us tonight. Changed my tactics for tonight and I'm amazed that it worked. Kiessling bagged a double tonight which sees us jump back into 4th position. :D

Unlucky Brian.

Huddersfield Town beat Crewe Alexandra 2 - 1. Harnik scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance. Postiga was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Delighted to kick start my Huddersfield career with 3 points to keep the pressure on the top 2. Tough game up next away at Barnsley.

Guest Scout Maker

Nottingham Forest 3 - 0 Bristol Rovers :(

First loss in nine, moves me down to 9th however I'm only two points off the play-offs and there are only 4 points separating 4th from 12th.

Zyryanov, Candreva and Montolivo with the goals for Forest...

Yeovil 2-4 Torquay

Finally! Vaz Te, Vaughan, Shotton and Pilkington with the goals.

Das Bost got the man of the match award.

Lowe's off to Villa for £3.36m. Talented as he is, takes an 80 bencher off the wage books.

It was a big game today for Pompey :) I faced Arsenal and escaped with a 1-1 result. I was happy as it allows me to stay in the top 4 spots for now :) and im thankful froz3n beat brighton as it gives us a one point advabtage over them :)

Even happier that my ex-gunners Walcott and Arshavin contributed to the results of this

game! Massive game today and with some luck I am still in the top4!

Pompey on the lookout for deals! Pm or vm me in game or on forum for any deals you want to propose :D

The offer for Graham DORRANS of Hearts from Torquay United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

£3.74 million. Needed another CM/AM. I'm a fan of Dorrans and for an 85 I'll take the price and run. His signing was covered by the sale of Lowe to Villa, which will see Enda Stevens become the second choice left back.

Another win the weekend keeps our high hopes up we are just two points now beind Newcastle in league one I know I have not made the best impact in this setup but hope you all see what I have done as the best and I am still not selling top names cheap people now over seven million in dept and it will keep rising so get bidding on my top names but only with good names coming back and cash.

3-1 loss away at Citeh in first leg of quarter final.

Dissapointing to lose to an essentially unmanaged side but that's how it goes sometimes. :o Luckily Insua grabbed a vital away goal which might be pivotal depending next week's result. ;) Overall though I think the superior player ratings played a big part. Good game SMH. :)

Arsenal away in the league next for a chance to edge closer to the top four or to put it simply stay in the top 10. ;)

4-2 win away at Arsenal.

Lovely win here against one of the top, top sides in 5579 who had a crazy 93 average playing. Fortunately for us Ruiz has a wonder game and scores a hat-trick winning man-of-the-match and taking home the game ball. :) Good game Jenksy. ;)

As Blackburn win we stay in 8th but are now just 4 points adrift of the gunners. ;)