English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Guest Higgy

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Sheffield Wednesday 1-2 Tranmere

I give up.

After a great start to the season, play-offs isn't looking likely especially with our form. I'm still in the running for it but I can't see us getting there. We had a huge opportunity tonight and we lost to an unmanaged team and I'm not very pleased but I'm looking to Wednesday where we need a win.

Capello,steered Sheffield United to victory against Shorpe United.

Sheffield United hammered Shorpe United 5 - 0 in their Division 3 fixture.

Helmes scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Kayal and Zamora were also amongst the goalscorers.

play offs looking likely,with my record:eek:

Up to 2nd after beating Southend 2-0 at home as West Brom and Birmingham both dropped points. Ryan Giggs is now the sole top scorer in Division 2 with 19 goals from midfield. Papiss Cisse should be back for Wednesday's game away to Oldham which is a welcome return in a very tough game.

Picked the perfect time to hit form, with only five games remaining in the season and although i've got a lot of competition for second spot (any of 6 could finish 2nd) i'd be happy with the play-off place which with every win i come closer to securing.

Guest Scout Maker

Coventry City 1 - 2 Bristol Rovers :)

Great win, moves us into 5th, one point clear of Barnsley in 7th, still very tight though and even teams from 8th-12th could make a late charge for the play-offs.

Daniele Dessena and Erik Lamela with the goals for Rovers whilst Aiden McGeady pulled one back for City.

Looks like im doing a ''Latouche'' which means I go well all through my rein at West brom but seem to be falling away when the going gets tough :(

We have to pull it round and make sure we at least secure the playoffs B)

Swansea have taken 2nd and now in my crosshairs B)

looking to buy few good 89 or higher defenders. willing to give any player on my team if the offer is right.

willing to swap dries mertens for equally capable defender.

check man city i have a few maybe for sale -not sure what age though.

And some wont be leaving

City win :)

Also got a deal to bring in a right back.

1-1 draw with Citeh, out 4-2 on aggregate.

Just couldn't get over the line when needed, again superior rating up top made a big difference for me. Klose gets our consolation. :o Good game Dan even though you took no part lol :P

Next up Everton as we try to hold on to a European spot for next season. ;)

1-1 draw with Citeh' date=' out 4-2 on aggregate.

Just couldn't get over the line when needed, again superior rating up top made a big difference for me. Klose gets our consolation. :o Good game Dan even though you took no part lol :P

Next up Everton as we try to hold on to a European spot for next season. ;)[/quote']

The assistant done enough unlucky Carl.

3-2 win away at Everton.

Well superb way to bounce back here following the exit from Europe as we beat the 2nd placed team on their own patch, very nice result for my boys. :)

We shoot up to 8th place now and are just 5 points behind 4th place but more importantly 3 clear of 11th. ;)

We face Bolton next for a chance to move into 7th. :)

Guest Scout Maker

Bristol Rovers 1 - 3 Sheffield United :(

Deals a blow on my Play-Off push, I may start to be losing form at just the wrong time. We now sit in 7th with 52 points, two points behind Exeter and Barnsley in 5th and 6th respectively with 54 points.

Danielle Dessena continued his fine goalscoring run of 13 goals in 15 games, but it was not enough as Osman, Eagles and Reyes netted for United.

Lost 3-0 to Leeds,Well done (Noisy 2k8 Forum)

I might have to sell my top wage earners to raise funds as I'm in 2.2million debt now,i lose too much away from home,and i lose at Home :( .and seeing i still could get relagated would be worst.

QPR will be sending back all loans.

Emiliano VIVIANO-Westbrom

Javi garcia-Portmouth

Thank you guys,these players prob made a difference in me surviving :)

4 games left 7 points away from relagation zone.

Big 5-1 win at fellow promotion chasers Oldham with a brace from Papiss Cisse and the other three goals coming from Ryan Giggs, Joe Allen and Mikel Arteta.

Still tight up the top of the division in the race for second place with four games to go but i'm now very close to confirming a play-off place.