Guest Higgy

English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

was unable to prevent a Sheffield United defeat to fierce rivals Barnsley in the South Yorkshire Derby.

Sheffield United slumped to a 2 - 1 defeat to Barnsley in their Division 3 fixture.

Zamora was on the scoresheet for his side.

form possibly starting to dip as play offs possible:rolleyes:

Poor form for Yeovil finally stop,Plymouth Argyle - Yeovil Town 1-2(V.DYADYUN,M.GUILHERME)

Next match will be against 2nd Stoke,this will be the most important match for the season.

WE'RE GOING UP!

Trashed Burton Albion 5-0. Goals from Pilkington' date=' Dorrans (x2), Vaughan and Bost.

G/D is +53. That's massive! :eek:[/quote']

Well done mate, hopefully I will be joining you via the playoffs :)

Only managed a draw with Southend tonight, pretty much blown my chances for a finish in a play off position now. Going to review my position in this league come the end of the season...

Crewe 1-0 Sheffield Wednesday

Unhappy with my season overall, was 3rd not long ago, had some exams (not an excuse) but I've started changing my formation and it's not worked out for us. I'm going to either change the full team or I might switch clubs and and again in Div 4 as my career with Northampton was my favourite in this setup and I'd like to rekindle my career with a Div 4 team as I really enjoyed them.

OMG. I've just saw that my Northampton is available. I think I'm going to rejoin them.

Very good away win, beating United 2-0. Takes me very close to automatic promotion after Birmingham lost at home to Notts County. Now need to win just one of my final two games to confirm automatic promotion and the sixth attempt.

Geoffrey Kan steered Portsmouth to victory against Hull City.

Portsmouth outclassed Hull City and beat them 1 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Essien scored the winner for Portsmouth and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Very dissapointing how ive ended my season. I was 2nd and now Ive dropped way below as Ive dropped so many points during the end. However, This pompey side was in 9th and Ive made it go into 6th place which is none the less a good accomplishment :o

1-0 loss away at Man City.

Really close game here but knew it would be tough to edge it with a massive gulf in quality.

Luckily the work put in earlier has meant we still have a 4-point gap to 11th with just two games to play and next up I face Hull at home where I should be able to finish it off. :)

was unable to prevent a Sheffield United defeat to fierce rivals Barnsley in the South Yorkshire Derby.

Sheffield United slumped to a 2 - 1 defeat to Barnsley in their Division 3 fixture.

Zamora was on the scoresheet for his side.

form possibly starting to dip as play offs possible:rolleyes:

Unlucky mate.

Really not looking forward to the play-offs' date=' newcastle and bury have ran away with the division.

[b']Are we allowed to bid for players at unmanaged clubs?[/b]

Vagnar Love has made his switch from Bury too the EPL too join up with Bolton Wanderers the switch saw French CM Cheyrou and Everton AM/ST Cahill join up with League One power house Bury.

I would like too say this is my first big deal with the club since taking over, we have a big test ahead of us with the clash against Newcastle tomorow and my 22 game in charge should be one of the best.

Draw + win final day means tittle is all mine.

Win + win final day means well mine.

Loss + Win means need Newcastle too loss there final game.

This is going too be one too remember.

The deal reported to be worth £9' date='220,000 involving Younès KABOUL of Northampton Town and Reading has been accepted. The transfer will be completed shortly.

Who is the Reading boss buying from unmanaged?[/quote']

Sorted that out mate:)

The deal reported to be worth £9' date='220,000 involving Younès KABOUL of Northampton Town and Reading has been accepted. The transfer will be completed shortly.

Who is the Reading boss buying from unmanaged?[/quote']

I sent him a PM pointing that out,tho l am sure he knows(altought no response).I wont be doing any deals with managers who go against the good of the set up..

Sorted that out mate:)

Hmm the bids still in .

I sent him a PM pointing that out' date='tho l am sure he knows(altought no response).I wont be doing any deals with managers who go against the good of the set up..[/quote']

Yea its things like this that pist me right off as it is the road to ruin.

I sent him a PM pointing that out' date='tho l am sure he knows(altought no response).I wont be doing any deals with managers who go against the good of the set up..[/quote']

He replied to my pm saying he has withdrew the bid, it was a mistake as he never knew the Forum etiquette of not buying from unmanaged in a forum set up.

Quality stuff.

Good of the set up?? This set up is already almost finished as far as i'm concerned, you go in to make a deal and no one even bothers to reply, the sign of a good set up is an active transfermarket.

Whilst i personally won't buy from unmanaged, i have no problems with other people doing so, at the end of the day they have the cash, and if the set up was that great, then it would never have even reached to this extent that the club remains unmanaged for 7 days...

Good of the set up?? This set up is already almost finished as far as i'm concerned' date=' you go in to make a deal and no one even bothers to reply, the sign of a good set up is an active transfermarket.

Whilst i personally won't buy from unmanaged, i have no problems with other people doing so, at the end of the day they have the cash, and if the set up was that great, then it would never have even reached to this extent that the club remains unmanaged for 7 days...[/quote']

all set ups are struggling in my view and not replying to messages is throughout all set ups.This set up is far from finished and a few fresh faces and l can see things changing quickly.The set up is struggling,as our others but long serving managers have moved on to a world outside SM ,not just here.

If we all had your attitude ,yes the set up would be dead.I ve been here since season 2 and have no plans on going anywhere as l dont see many better set ups out there and l am either in them or have been in them,that inc 106,7777,7047 which is my season favourite set up.

This set up like all older set ups is struggling as you have to work hard to sign players internally,as theres not much externally,but theres deals to be done.I ve signed piennar and Gibson and have another deal set up.

If u want a easy set up,this isnt it,if u want a challenge then this is the place