English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Guest Higgy

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

After being in this setup since the end of Season 1, I have noticed myself alot of things disappearing from 5579. Here is an example;

• Lack of posting on Match Report thread
  • Big profile managers departing such as; Tom MFC, Assh, Matty AVFC, Higgy etc
  • The demise of the EC5579 website

But there is one that, I am hopefully going to change.. This is the Match Previews that have disappeared which myself, SwanseaJack and TOM_MFC used to consistenly do..

For any new people here's a link to the previews; http://forum.soccermanager.com/showpost.php?p=1268694&postcount=1714

I am prepared to do the Division 4 previews seeing as I'm new the Northampton manager and preparing this was one of the main reasons I joined. I have decided to introduce this now, seeing as some people may be leaving at the end of the season and for the fact that the whole argument of this setup is dying..

This is my favourite setup and I really don't want it to fizzle out so we need a solution to it and I know that this won't bring in new members but it will hopefully gain some interest and might spark up something.

Please PM me if you would like to take part and I'm hoping some of you willl like to take part. Thanks.

After being in this setup since the end of Season 1' date=' I have noticed myself alot of things disappearing from 5579. Here is an example;

[list']

[*]Lack of posting on Match Report thread

[*]Big profile managers departing such as; Tom MFC, Assh, Matty AVFC, Higgy etc

[*]The demise of the EC5579 website

But there is one that, I am hopefully going to change.. This is the Match Previews that have disappeared which myself, SwanseaJack and TOM_MFC used to consistenly do..

For any new people here's a link to the previews; http://forum.soccermanager.com/showpost.php?p=1268694&postcount=1714

I am prepared to do the Division 4 previews seeing as I'm new the Northampton manager and preparing this was one of the main reasons I joined. I have decided to introduce this now, seeing as some people may be leaving at the end of the season and for the fact that the whole argument of this setup is dying..

This is my favourite setup and I really don't want it to fizzle out so we need a solution to it and I know that this won't bring in new members but it will hopefully gain some interest and might spark up something.

Please PM me if you would like to take part and I'm hoping some of you willl like to take part. Thanks.

I love writing reports on the match report thread :D

This set up used to be top, all we need is to spread the word and maybe it can become great again.

Edit: Will do Division 1 previews.

The offer for Anthony STOKES of Swansea City from Torquay United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Pleasure Aidan. C/V for Stokes, replaces Maynard who I sold for a similar price. Failed with a bid for Stokes' partner in real life, Hooper, but I got the slightly less prolific one. Would have Hooper over Stokes as a striker, but I think the workrate of Stokes and his technical ability is vastly under-rated.

Himself and Bas Dost will be my forwards next season. If he ends up being poo, he'll be sold.. :D

After being in this setup since the end of Season 1' date=' I have noticed myself alot of things disappearing from 5579. Here is an example;

[list']

[*]Lack of posting on Match Report thread

[*]Big profile managers departing such as; Tom MFC, Assh, Matty AVFC, Higgy etc

[*]The demise of the EC5579 website

Div 1 - .CFC

Div 2 -

Div 3 -

Div 4 - Dale148

Thanks to .CFC we now have someone doing Division 1, PM me if you would like to Div2 and 3.

Man City willing to listen to offers for :

Alex 90 cb psg

Domizzi 89 cb udinese

Lampard 93 chelsea

Simao 89 wing besiktas

Hooper' date='torquero,jenas,naughton & maurice-belay [/b']can all leave as well.

Players available for trade : Looking for some young prospects.

No problem' date=' Wednesday's games previews are up, Enjoy :D

Here are the previews

Nice previews mate.

I have also done mine aswell for Wednesday night.

Good job! Really like this idea! Il try and do a few match reports for my Villa' date=' but it looks like i wont win the division with this form :(

5579 reborn? :D

I hope I dont destroy the setup anymore though..or the setup is falling because of me.

Dude! Stop it.

guys l want to do a tranfer gossip thread to encourage internal deals and keep the report section busy.

Guys can u please message me ur tranfer targets and who's not in your plans and l ll do a report in the next few days.

please leave messages on my profile ,rather than private messaging.thanks.

Anythink thats makes a talking point or could make a rival manager react could also be useful.

guys l want to do a tranfer gossip thread to encourage internal deals and keep the report section busy.

Guys can u please message me ur tranfer targets and who's not in your plans and l ll do a report in the next few days.

VM/PM/or post here? I really want to do deals here -.- I have always tried to but like Its never worked. :P Ill be happy to tell you what Portsmouth (5th place) is looking for in order to really compete :P

please leave messages on my profile ' date='rather than private messaging.thanks.

Anythink thats makes a talking point or could make a rival manager react could also be useful.[/quote']

This is a great idea! I always enjoy reading things like these. A few managers have inquired about Giroud, most notably Millwall.. if you want to put that in!

:D

This is a great idea! I always enjoy reading things like these. A few managers have inquired about Giroud' date=' most notably Millwall.. if you want to put that in![/quote']

Giroud has popped up as a target for another manger also,who s just named him as a target.l ll include in my report:D

Basically, i did what I wanted to do when I took over at Coventry...keep them up, so really my whole squad is available to go, I have quiet a bit of cash also so looking for player under 30 88+ for all positions a lot of interest in Giuliano and some in Buffon and Musacchio

guys/girls from what l hear most teams are finding it hard to get a deal internally.tho l am finding if u pick ur moment internal deals can be done.

Dont bite my head off but if we want to freshen up our team ,maybe we need to think about comprimising more.l know l should have comprimised more in the past:cool:.what good is ratings if u have a team u are bored with overloaded with player you dont really want.I have personally found that by purchasing three 90 rated players,l am still only in a play off position.

I have a few target from quite a few managers and expect a few more to follow,tranfer report to follow in the coming days.hope it help u get a deal or two done.

guys/girls from what l hear most teams are finding it hard to get a deal internally.tho l am finding if u pick ur moment internal deals can be done.

Dont bite my head off but if we want to freshen up our team ' date='maybe we need to think about comprimising more.l know l should have comprimised more in the past:cool:.what good is ratings if u have a team u are bored with overloaded with player you dont really want.I have personally found that by purchasing three 90 rated players,l am still only in a play off position.

I have a few target from quite a few managers and expect a few more to follow,tranfer report to follow in the coming days.hope it help u get a deal or two done.[/quote']

I'd back that up, and i've been promoted regularly playing players like Scott Sinclair, Joe Allen and James McCarthy.

I think that a brilliant way of improving the internal deals would be a pretty basic and standard regularly updated M/R of players that are availible in each club and what their managers want for them. People can simply browse the post and appropriate links could be on the page to enquire them. Feedback?

:D

Giroud has popped up as a target for another manger also' date='who s just named him as a target.l ll include in my report:D[/quote']

You're not the only one, 2 teams made a bid for him overnight :D

Surely you owe him to me? ;)

I do have you to thank for it ;) Maybe if you sell me Vermaelanen then il sell you Giroud in another deal..? :D

Players available for sale from Torquay;

Ulreich + Ayew + Trippier + Bost + Lansbury + Mariappa.

Won't sell them for cash, especially Ayew, Ulreich and Bost, but I am interested in what sort of P/E deals people would be willing to do.

PM/VM.