• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• swanseajack

• Matty_avfc

• koplfc

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread Can you help poor Kieran? Kieran Westwood - Goalkeeper - Aged 26 - Rated 85 This is Keiran, he likes sunny days, cold milk and fresh cookies.

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread Building on Ed's work and in contrast to SJ's predictions ('cos I agree with you Ed' date=' many do seem to be writing off the new boys, with no rea

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread hang on fellas........... First.... Then.... A quick.... Remember to... Then grab some.... And a.... Into position...... ......

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Not sure for the moment.. Iv got some players who wont get any time here' date=' for instance Paloschi, Johnson, Bramble. Not much in terms of quality though :P[/quote']

ahhhh you recalled my keeper :(

Would have loved to have him back on loan again, you did after all buy him from me for CV.

But whatever works best for you I suppose

:(

ahhhh you recalled my keeper :(

Would have loved to have him back on loan again' date=' you did after all buy him from me for CV.

But whatever works best for you I suppose

:([/quote']

You should have paid him what he wanted ;) He's all yours mate, just make the bid when the season starts.

In other news:

The offer for Jackson MARTINEZ of Aston Villa from Middlesbrough has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

This must be the third time i'v sold this player in this setup :rolleyes:

You should have paid him what he wanted ;) He's all yours mate' date=' just make the bid when the season starts.

[/quote']

Cheers mate :) it was unfortunate that, as I was away from SM for a few months on holiday mode and when I came back 3 or 4 players demanded transfers which was like a kick in the teeth as I didn't even make much out of them :o

top 10 of the current,most posts on 5579..

1-swanseajack 3,030

2-Matty-avfc 2,376

3-koplfc 1,744

4-EdMoses 1,440

тσм_мғϲ 1,360

5-Bail 1,159

Ashh 1,157

Higgy 1,052

6-Brian sandalls 955

7-DarloFC 953

8-Dudeskin 822

9-AdaM EFC 776

10-Lensois 767

11-Rammy 734

just saw this and thought l d put it out there,Aiden thats amazing l ll never reach that.:D

top 10 of the current' date='most posts on 5579..

1-swanseajack 3,030

2-Matty-avfc 2,376

3-koplfc 1,744

4-EdMoses 1,440

тσм_мғϲ 1,360

5-Bail 1,159

Ashh 1,157

Higgy 1,052

6-Brian sandalls 955

7-DarloFC 953

8-Dudeskin 822

9-AdaM EFC 776

10-Lensois 767

11-Rammy 734

just saw this and thought l d put it out there,Aiden thats amazing l ll never reach that.:D[/quote']

Most of Skin posts are ''Welcome and Good luck!''.I bet on this :D

Most reports on 5579 ,top 10 of current managers.worth a look,never looked before...

1-swanseajack 623

тσм_мғϲ 320

2-koplfc 161

3-Dale147 95

374 86

Ashh 83

gadga 81

Higgy 77

4-Matty-avfc 69

bcfc12345 65

5-Mr - Hammer 60

6-Bail 57

7-Brian sandalls 52

8-AdaM EFC 41

steve025 40

9-Bibi 39

10-Rammy 35

AFC Chewis 32

11-EdMoses 21 poor effort there mate,say that Hammers above me:rolleyes:

Cheers mate :) it was unfortunate that' date=' as I was away from SM for a few months on holiday mode and when I came back 3 or 4 players demanded transfers which was like a kick in the teeth as I didn't even make much out of them :o[/quote']

Fair enough :) All yours :)

top 10 of the current' date='most posts on 5579..

1-swanseajack 3,030

2-Matty-avfc 2,376

3-koplfc 1,744

4-EdMoses 1,440

тσм_мғϲ 1,360

5-Bail 1,159

Ashh 1,157

Higgy 1,052

6-Brian sandalls 955

7-DarloFC 953

8-Dudeskin 822

9-AdaM EFC 776

10-Lensois 767

11-Rammy 734

just saw this and thought l d put it out there,Aiden thats amazing l ll never reach that.:D[/quote']

Huh? 2 posts ahead of me are we Brian? Race to 1000? ;)

Most reports on 5579 ' date='top 10 of current managers.worth a look,never looked before...

1-swanseajack 623

тσм_мғϲ 320

2-koplfc 161

3-Dale147 95

374 86

Ashh 83

gadga 81

Higgy 77

4-Matty-avfc 69

bcfc12345 65

5-Mr - Hammer 60

6-Bail 57

7-Brian sandalls 52

8-AdaM EFC 41

steve025 40

9-Bibi 39

10-Rammy 35

AFC Chewis 32

11-EdMoses 21 poor effort there mate,say that Hammers above me:rolleyes:[/quote']

I never make M/R's.. so I decided to make one. Its pretty shoddy, but feel free to check it out! :)

What ever happened to Higgy' date=' why did he leave the forum?[/quote']

Think he got bored of SM in the end and decided to leave 5579 along with all his other teams, I could be wrong but I seem to remember him popping onto the forum ages ago now to say hello to everyone :)

Jenksy leaves Arsenal

Comes back at Brighton ???????

Strange fella......Explain this to us all :eek:

I got a tad bored of Arsenal to be fair as having such a good team rating wise lead me to get lazy. My lack of tactics and the general decline in transfer activity in the set-up meant I stopped taking as much of an interest in a team that had so long been one of my favourites.

Just wanted to freshen it up a bit :)

El campeón!

Was a brutal fight until the very last minutes with all the four teams involved. Losing out the title in the final round was quite unlucky to say the least, but I cannot complain, eh? ;)

Seriously, without bragging to much, but I was somewhere around 14th until round 15th or something and then just went out on a Mount Everest hiking on the road to the top position. Brilliant.

I have a lot of players that could do well with a loan move. Also, I'm open to deals on some of my players. :)

Jackson MARTINEZ has completed his move to Middlesbrough from Aston Villa for £5,500,000

Delighted to complete my first 'major' signing.

Martinez one of South America's hottest talent's is reported to be in advanced talks with FC Porto over a potential transfer, with Liverpool rumored to be monitoring the situation.

Will hopefully get a nice rise in the coming season or two :D

Delighted to complete my first 'major' signing.

Martinez one of South America's hottest talent's is reported to be in advanced talks with FC Porto over a potential transfer' date=' with Liverpool rumored to be monitoring the situation.

Will hopefully get a nice rise in the coming season or two :D[/quote']

Yep, I heard kenny D wanted him before. I just needed the cash, I have my targets :)

I got a tad bored of Arsenal to be fair as having such a good team rating wise lead me to get lazy. My lack of tactics and the general decline in transfer activity in the set-up meant I stopped taking as much of an interest in a team that had so long been one of my favourites.

Just wanted to freshen it up a bit :)

Delighted with this to be fair - really looking forward to seeing what a proper manager can do to that side. Good luck Jenks, gonna be great to see you develop that side.

Your also a handsome man, clearly witty and intelligent.

You see where this is going right?

L

O

A

N

S

:D

Good luck mate!

El campeón!

Was a brutal fight until the very last minutes with all the four teams involved. Losing out the title in the final round was quite unlucky to say the least' date=' but I cannot complain, eh? ;)

Seriously, without bragging to much, but I was somewhere around 14th until round 15th or something and then just went out on a Mount Everest hiking on the road to the top position. Brilliant.

I have a lot of players that could do well with a loan move. Also, I'm open to deals on some of my players. :)[/quote']

Was an unbelievably close finish, really really tight and could have gone to any of the 4 - i think, other than yourself, the other 3 - myself included - just couldnt get any real traction in those last few games, anyone one us could have pulled away and sealled the title - but your form was sensational so all credit to you, really good job.