English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Decided to give this setup a go and took Sheffield Wednesday. Not a great squad.

Willing to sell

Rakitic

Kiessling

Friedrich

Ekici

Salvio

Crusat

And really everyone. Krul would take a big bid but

welcome back mate,great to see you again.

Krul interests me if u like any of my team pls shorlist:D

• Replies 38.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• swanseajack

• Matty_avfc

• koplfc

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread Can you help poor Kieran? Kieran Westwood - Goalkeeper - Aged 26 - Rated 85 This is Keiran, he likes sunny days, cold milk and fresh cookies.

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread Building on Ed's work and in contrast to SJ's predictions ('cos I agree with you Ed' date=' many do seem to be writing off the new boys, with no rea

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread hang on fellas........... First.... Then.... A quick.... Remember to... Then grab some.... And a.... Into position...... ......

Warm welcome to Kopstar:)

Ispwich Town are looking for some quality loans for a fresh season in division four.

Sent Ziegler back but would love him for the new season,any else have anyone in mind then contact me through the usual channels,thanks.

Hi guys' date=' I'm fairly new to the game. I'm the new Walsall manager - with the massive debt I have started with, I've got a couple 85-90 rated players transfer listed - feel free to make me an offer![/quote']

Welcome mate and good luck!

Oh and dont let those 90's go for cash now will ya! Be carefull, theres plenty of vultures in here!:D

Welcome mate and good luck!

Oh and dont let those 90's go for cash now will ya! Be carefull' date=' theres plenty of vultures in here!:D[/quote']Don't actually have any 90s - but why wouldn't I want to sell for cash? I am deep in debt - I need money and the players I'm selling aren't first team players.

I'm not saying you're wrong, I'm new so I'm learning :P

Don't actually have any 90s - but why wouldn't I want to sell for cash? I am deep in debt - I need money and the players I'm selling aren't first team players.

I'm not saying you're wrong' date=' I'm new so I'm learning :P[/quote']

Have a look at the player list and you will see there aint many 90+ rated players available at external (Maicon 93 at Inter, Del Piero 90 at Juve are the only two). This means almost everytime anyone wants to sell one, a PX deal (either 2 for 1, or player plus cash) is asked for.

A 90 rated player for cash is as rare as Roger Rare from Rareborough on a day trip to see his Aunty Rebecca Rare in Rareceister. :D

That said, you don't have any so its a mute point (not sure why you advertised as having some but hey ho!)

I've got a couple 85-90 rated players transfer listed - feel free to make me an offer!

out of interest how much debt you carrying?

Have a look at the player list and you will see there aint many 90+ rated players available at external (Maicon 93 at Inter' date=' Del Piero 90 at Juve are the only two). This means almost everytime anyone wants to sell one, a PX deal (either 2 for 1, or player plus cash) is asked for.

A 90 rated player for cash is as rare as Roger Rare from Rareborough on a day trip to see his Aunty Rebecca Rare in Rareceister. :D

[b']That said, you don't have any so its a mute point (not sure why you advertised as having some but hey ho!)[/b]

out of interest how much debt you carrying?

I didn't :P I said I had a bunch of 85-90 players on the market :P meaning in that sort of range:p

11 mil.

Right you are' date=' all you need to do is PM your replies to the following:

Answer as many or as few as you like.

1. Division 4 manager of the season

2. Division 4 GK, defender , midfielder and fwd/CF of the season

3. Division 4 Signing of the season

4. Division 4 overachiever of the year (team)

5. Division 4 wooden spoon award (please add detail)

6. Division 3 manager of the season

7. Division 3 GK, defender , midfielder and fwd/CF of the season

8. Division 3 Signing of the season

9. Division 3 overachiever of the year (team)

10. Division 3 wooden spoon award (please add detail)

11. Division 2 manager of the season

12. Division 2 GK, defender , midfielder and fwd/CF of the season

13. Division 2 Signing of the season

14. Division 2 overachiever of the year (team)

15. Division 2 wooden spoon award (please add detail)

16. Division 1 manager of the season

17. Division 1 GK, defender , midfielder and fwd/CF of the season

18. Division 1 Signing of the season

19. Division 1 overachiever of the year (team)

20. Division 1 wooden spoon award (please add detail)

And the overall big ones:

21: manager of the season

22: team of the year

22: overachiever of the season

23: signing of the season

24: wooden spoon award

25: biggest contribution to 5579

26: most memorable moment of Season six

27: villain of 5579

If anyone wants add anything let me know.

Those that want too, simply PM your votes to me!

****oh and try and avoid voting for yourself!!!****[/quote']

Bump:rolleyes:

Had a total of three votes on this so far, if we don't get somewhere closer to say ten then we'll give it a miss i think.

Decided to give this setup a go and took Sheffield Wednesday. Not a great squad.

Willing to sell

Rakitic

Kiessling

Friedrich

Ekici

Salvio

Crusat

And really everyone. Krul would take a big bid but

Hi guys' date=' I'm fairly new to the game. I'm the new Walsall manager - with the massive debt I have started with, I've got a couple 85-90 rated players transfer listed - feel free to make me an offer![/quote']

Welcome both :) Im Aston Villa!

managed to secure three loans for next season thanks too Pazzano (or what ever he goes by these days :o)

Varane 87 CB/DM

Gonalons 89 DM

El Shaarawy 86 Wing/FWD

cheers.

hes a good lad that Pazz aint he!

Massive thanks to him for the season loans of :-

Dejan LOVREN 89 CB

Mapou YANGA-MBIWA 89 RB/CB

Thats really gonna help me ut and they will be the back bone of my new defence.

Long time since I've been on this Forum' date=' I miss the mighty Spurs! Good memories[/quote']

Good to see u are still about,maybe you could rejoin;)

Good to see the set up FULL,except two clubs which are on offer to other managers in the set up.Only Arsenal and Preston.keep a eye out either of these clubs would be good for someone.

Play off's Tonight,check my tactic 4 times,but as l know on experience its about luck,lets hope at long last l can make a return to Div Two.2or3 games and my season's either great or very dissapionting:(

Any one interested in CHARLIE adam or indeed any other players pls let me know...........

The offer for Hatem BEN ARFA of Charlton Athletic from Millwall has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Straight swap for Agger, pretty happy with the deal although finding another CB will be a task! Agger was also one of the players who was already at Millwall when I took over and there aren't many left now which shows how much the squad has changed.

Trying to bring in more French nationals and French based players, just to give myself a bit of a challenge and that is the league I support and follow the most, so there should be more transfers taking place before the season starts! :)

Good to see u are still about' date='maybe you could rejoin;)

Good to see the set up FULL,except two clubs which are on offer to other managers in the set up.Only Arsenal and Preston.keep a eye out either of these clubs would be good for someone.

Play off's Tonight,check my tactic 4 times,but as l know on experience its about luck,lets hope at long last l can make a return to Div Two.2or3 games and my season's either great or very dissapionting:(

Any one interested in CHARLIE adam or indeed any other players pls let me know...........[/quote']

Would lovd to take charlue adam over to the scunny revolution! Anything doing? Pavlechenko perchance?