• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• swanseajack

• Matty_avfc

• koplfc

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread Can you help poor Kieran? Kieran Westwood - Goalkeeper - Aged 26 - Rated 85 This is Keiran, he likes sunny days, cold milk and fresh cookies.

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread Building on Ed's work and in contrast to SJ's predictions ('cos I agree with you Ed' date=' many do seem to be writing off the new boys, with no rea

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread hang on fellas........... First.... Then.... A quick.... Remember to... Then grab some.... And a.... Into position...... ......

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

After being in this setup since the end of Season 1' date=' I have noticed myself alot of things disappearing from 5579. Here is an example;

[list']

[*]Lack of posting on Match Report thread

[*]Big profile managers departing such as; Tom MFC, Assh, Matty AVFC, Higgy etc

[*]The demise of the EC5579 website

But there is one that, I am hopefully going to change.. This is the Match Previews that have disappeared which myself, SwanseaJack and TOM_MFC used to consistenly do..

For any new people here's a link to the previews; http://forum.soccermanager.com/showpost.php?p=1268694&postcount=1714

I am prepared to do the Division 4 previews seeing as I'm new the Northampton manager and preparing this was one of the main reasons I joined. I have decided to introduce this now, seeing as some people may be leaving at the end of the season and for the fact that the whole argument of this setup is dying..

This is my favourite setup and I really don't want it to fizzle out so we need a solution to it and I know that this won't bring in new members but it will hopefully gain some interest and might spark up something.

Please PM me if you would like to take part and I'm hoping some of you willl like to take part. Thanks.

Div 1 - .CFC

Div 2 -

Div 3 -

Div 4 - Dale148

Thanks to .CFC we now have someone doing Division 1' date=' PM me if you would like to Div2 and 3.[/quote']

Bumpity Bump Bump!

Going to be a tough season for me. With no money to spend its not going to be easy. Got some good players though so can't wait for the season to unravel.

I'm just looking at the quality of the other teams in Division 3 to see what the competition is like. Unfortunately, there are some rather good teams!

The offer for Bailey WRIGHT of Atlético Madrid from Sheffield Wednesday has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Mitchell MALLIA of Sydney FC from Sheffield Wednesday has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Free Agent Corey GAMEIRO from Sheffield Wednesday has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

First 3 signings.

But seriously come on people put some bids in for my players!

Im willing to trade these players for 90+ players:

Paloschi - 22y/o - 87 rated Milan player.

Jorge Koke - 86 rated 19 y/o from Atletico Madrid

Fran Merida - Atletico Madrid - 85 rated 22 y/o

Jack Colback - 22 y/o 86 rated

Can offer 2 or more of these players for a 90 plus player!

Leighton Baines is available only had one offer so far. Will also listen to offers for any other player in my squad' date=' majority of them can go for cash including some decent 87's such as Michu and Corgnet, would need to be a bit over C/V though :)[/quote']

Just thought I would put what I want for the players I am going to sell:

Danny Murphy(88) - £6m

Benjamin Corgnet(87) - £9m

Leighton Baines(90) - P/E two 88's under 30, would prefer one to be a defender

Jose Callejon(88)- Large cash amount

Tommaso Rocchi(87)- £5m

Giannis Fetfatzidis(85)- £6m

Kostas Manolas(85)-£7m

All prices are negotiable:D Prefer to sell to internal as well :)

Got a few others available as well. Get in touch to do deals as I don't want to change my squad before tonights play off final against Hereford.