• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• swanseajack

• Matty_avfc

• koplfc

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread Can you help poor Kieran? Kieran Westwood - Goalkeeper - Aged 26 - Rated 85 This is Keiran, he likes sunny days, cold milk and fresh cookies.

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread Building on Ed's work and in contrast to SJ's predictions ('cos I agree with you Ed' date=' many do seem to be writing off the new boys, with no rea

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread hang on fellas........... First.... Then.... A quick.... Remember to... Then grab some.... And a.... Into position...... ......

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Well done on ur play off win:)

You taken them along way from the mess you took over :)

Nice one mate, well done to yourself good to see a manager who is really active get rewarded :) Pretty surprised how quick I managed to get promoted with this side, really grown to like them :)

EDIT: Also well done to Mister Malcom and his Notts County team on getting into Division 1 after three consecutive promotions via the play offs, which is a fantastic achievement.

Leighton Baines will be heading to Sheffield United. I will be receiving Kayal, Reyes and Izaguirre. I received some very good offers off Swansea, Birmingham and Aston Villa but I just liked the players involved in this deal a lot more and it also gives me more depth.

Im willing to trade these players for 90+ players:

Paloschi - 22y/o - 87 rated Milan player.

Jorge Koke - 86 rated 19 y/o from Atletico Madrid

Fran Merida - Atletico Madrid - 85 rated 22 y/o

Jack Colback - 22 y/o 86 rated

Delfouneso

Douglas Costa - 88 rated 20 year old highly rated

Can offer 2 or more of these players for a 90 plus player!

Bump. Just like to notify people of this. If anyone is out there wanting a younger squad

Leighton Baines will be heading to Sheffield United. I will be receiving Kayal' date=' Reyes and Izaguirre. I received some very good offers off Swansea, Birmingham and Aston Villa but I just liked the players involved in this deal a lot more and it also gives me more depth.[/quote']

Cheers mate ,with Baines and warnock coming in the left back area is filled.

Looking for a def midfielder now to replace kayel if anyone has anyone in mind for me.left midfield ok,have 3 players left after Reyes departs,tho just starting to see the real Reyes.

Nice one mate' date=' well done to yourself good to see a manager who is really active get rewarded :) Pretty surprised how quick I managed to get promoted with this side, really grown to like them :)

EDIT: Also well done to Mister Malcom and his Notts County team on getting into Division 1 after three consecutive promotions via the play offs, which is a fantastic achievement.[/quote']

Thanks , yes the play off's go in my favour in this league. Division 1 will be a tough prospect in any mature league. Will learn from my EC106 experience where I had to sacrifice all my risers to survive , so will be selling some old timers and getting in new talent early.

Millwall have lost the Division 2 Play-Off Final.
Bail was helpless to prevent a Play-Off Final defeat with Millwall against Notts County!! Millwall were beaten 1 - 0 by Notts County.

That's just depressing, it was so close and we dominated most statistics. Oh well division two football for another year, looking to do some transfers now.

EDIT: Players for sale: Diego Alves, Monreal, Fucile, Behrami, Kuzmanovic, Alvaro and Sigthorsson, P/E only!