English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

The offer for Santiago SILVA of Boca Juniors from Sheffield Wednesday has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours

The offer for Niklas MOISANDER of AZ from Sheffield Wednesday has been accepted along with other club offers. AZ will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for DarĂ­o CVITANICH of Ajax from Sheffield Wednesday has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Helps with depth.

Sad to see Bibi disappear. Cant say i wouldnt be tempted to catch either Arsenal or Blackburn when he goes to give me a bit more options in the transfer market :D

• Replies 38.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• swanseajack

• Matty_avfc

• koplfc

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread Can you help poor Kieran? Kieran Westwood - Goalkeeper - Aged 26 - Rated 85 This is Keiran, he likes sunny days, cold milk and fresh cookies.

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread Building on Ed's work and in contrast to SJ's predictions ('cos I agree with you Ed' date=' many do seem to be writing off the new boys, with no rea

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread hang on fellas........... First.... Then.... A quick.... Remember to... Then grab some.... And a.... Into position...... ......

5579 without Bibi is like Rhiana in a trouser suit. If she aint performing in just her knickers then something aint right.

Don't do it man!

Look at some of the guys that have returned recently - 5579 is getting back to what it was mate. Why not join us 4th division guys and rebuild a side - things are looking really, really competative down here.

5579 without Bibi is like Rhiana in a trouser suit. If she aint performing in just her knickers then something aint right.

Don't do it man!

Look at some of the guys that have returned recently - 5579 is getting back to what it was mate. Why not join us 4th division guys and rebuild a side - things are looking really' date=' really competative down here.[/quote']

We all know I kick-started the return of the icons. :D

Quick question.. Should we inform everyone about the Chelsea manager?

With people already bidding on Xavi then yes it's probably best too.

Can't remember exactly what happened but the Chelsea manager went on revolt and listed all of his/her stars including the likes of Ronaldo for cash, with the intention of destroying the team before leaving the setup. So many of us managers made an agreement not to bid for their players for the good of the setup, now we're just playing the waiting game for Seren Lim to step down.

So I advice anyone thinking of or already bidding on Chelsea players to withdraw that thought otherwise you will probably be looked upon in a bad way.

Don't know if I'm the only one but I'd prefer it if other set-up's weren't advertised on this thread' date=' just makes it look untidy. Unless of course they are linked to 5579 like the 4 Nations for example...[/quote']

Agreed, don't like spam advert myself. If the forumers are looking to join they will find the world themselves or alternately should be contacted via pm/vm

Right' date=' me again, with the old begging plate out.

Has anyone got an 89 rated LB (:D!!!!) available for loan for the season?

Hey if you don't ask, you dont getget - Shorpe don't have the cash so we have to rely on the generosity of others![/quote']

Capdevilla is 88 I think not sure if my chairman will loan him out but if he does he is yours for loan or yours for CV as I was just going to sell him of to external or p/e him to external.

Sean Oneill has guided Tottenham Hotspur to a SMFA Shield Final win against Shrewsbury Town!! Tottenham Hotspur beat Shrewsbury Town 2 - 0 in the final to lift the trophy.

Ibrahimovic scored both of the goals for Tottenham Hotspur and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Woo :D

Nice to salvage out of my awful season... ensures i get some european football next season and a possible super cup win :P

Good game Jinx pal, always hate playing againt that formo so nice to get such a convincing win.

With people already bidding on Xavi then yes it's probably best too.

Can't remember exactly what happened but the Chelsea manager went on revolt and listed all of his/her stars including the likes of Ronaldo for cash' date=' with the intention of destroying the team before leaving the setup. So many of us managers made an agreement not to bid for their players for the good of the setup, now we're just playing the waiting game for Seren Lim to step down.

So I advice anyone thinking of or already bidding on Chelsea players to withdraw that thought otherwise you will probably be looked upon in a bad way.[/quote']

did not know about this, so i withdrew my bid!

sorry guys!

After a fair few insulting offers for Bendtner, ive finally realised p/x isnt really going to work....

If any-one can offer a DECENT cash amount, then make the bid and i might just accept ;)

P.S he is my highest rated player, so please dont insult me

Capdevilla is 88 I think not sure if my chairman will loan him out but if he does he is yours for loan or yours for CV as I was just going to sell him of to external or p/e him to external.

Made the loan bid mate - really appreciate that. Will play every league game!

Colchester United are looking to offload

Yassine el ghanessy

Dedryck Boyata

Juraj Kucka

Conceicao Emerson (TB 11th june)

for Decent P/E or cash deals

Also Club is looking for some decent 89 and above defenders and in exchange is willing to let go other priced assets.